Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Fergus O'brien

Re: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 08:06:21 PM »
Advertisement
The evidence suggests that LHO walked out the front door of the TSBD within around 3-minutes of the shots. Free lance photographer Jim Murray ran to his car and got his cameras and was near the front door of the TSBD around 3-minutes after the shots. Murray made several photos there. However several of them were completely over exposed due to an issue with his camera. Thankfully, there is one photo that Murray made at that location at that time that did turn out well. Here is a copy of the photo:

As you can see in the photo, there are a couple of ladies apparently upset; Howard Brennan is looking up at the window where he saw the assassin shoot JFK; and there is a cop (William Barnett) looking in the direction of the camera (which is around the end of the island in front of the TSBD). I have drawn a yellow arrow to a figure that appears to be just to the other side of Brennan. All that can be seen is apparently the back part of the head and a left shoulder. This figure appears to be wearing a white t-shirt. The figure doesn’t seem to be looking at Brennan. Rather he appears to be trying to blend in with the other people and appears to be trying to avoid letting the cop see his face.

Here is an image of LHO from a similar angle:

Could the figure in Murray’s photo be LHO? I think that it is an intriguing possibility. The time and place seems to be correct for this possibility. The behavior of the figure seems to be what I imagine could have happened. What do you think?

there is no evidence that i am aware of that comes near to proving that Oswald walked out the front door 3 minutes after the shooting . in fact the only witness to ever say they saw Oswald leave (wes frazier ) said he saw oswald cross north houston street having left via the loading dock area , or in other words at the rear of the building . frazier said he was wearing a jacket . he told this to gary mack , all be it quite a few years after the fact .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 08:06:21 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2024, 09:22:47 PM »
there is no evidence that i am aware of that comes near to proving that Oswald walked out the front door 3 minutes after the shooting . in fact the only witness to ever say they saw Oswald leave (wes frazier ) said he saw oswald cross north houston street having left via the loading dock area , or in other words at the rear of the building . frazier said he was wearing a jacket . he told this to gary mack , all be it quite a few years after the fact .

Frazier’s claims in more recent years completely contradict what he testified to under oath. I guess the statute of limitations for perjury had already run out by then. Plus Frazier needed a “hook” to sell his book…

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024, 09:28:41 PM »
Yeah, I think it's her actual hand and not a shadow.

Just guessing (of course) by the appearances, but I think she is pointing toward Brennan and telling the guy in the white hat (who I will assume is a cop who appears to be looking at her) that Brennan saw the shooter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024, 09:28:41 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 02:43:36 PM »
Frazier’s claims in more recent years completely contradict what he testified to under oath. I guess the statute of limitations for perjury had already run out by then. Plus Frazier needed a “hook” to sell his book…

Frazier's claim is an odd story but I doubt Frazier is telling it to sell his book.  I can't imagine anyone bought the book for that reason.  Frazier is definitive in his WC testimony that the last time he saw Oswald that day was between 10 and 12.  But maybe he thought the question was directed to Oswald's movements before the assassination.  Otherwise it is difficult to reconcile his two stories.   Maybe someone should ask him.  Frazier does appear to entertain the possibility that Oswald is innocent.  At the 6th floor museum event, he mentioned that Oswald often played on the lawn with the neighborhood kids.  And because of that, Frazier concluded that he didn't think Oswald was capable of the crime because kids have some intuitive sense of people in his opinion.  It was pretty silly but I'm guessing he hopes that Oswald is innocent so as not to bear any sense of historical association between himself and the crime.  Arguably, there might be some cause for him to have been a little suspicious of Oswald taking an unexpected trip to the Paine home and carrying a long narrow package to work on the morning that the president was due to drive by the building.  I also have some difficulty believing that there was no discussion that morning between Frazier and Oswald of the pending presidential visits.  That would have been the biggest news story of the day and the motorcade would be passing their place of work.  I think Frazier may have downplayed any suggestion that he should have been a little more observant that morning once he understood that he had driven the assassin and his weapon to the building.  He put on the Gomer Pyle act and claimed he didn't take much notice of anything and knew "nothing" like Sgt. Schultz. 

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 04:15:45 PM »

If there is any validity to Pierce Allman's purported encounter with Lee Harvey Oswald at the front door entrance to the Texas School Book Depository approximately three minutes after the shooting, then there could be evidence, although not testimonial.

A young reporter's chance encounter with JFK's assassin:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-reporters-chance-encounter-with-jfks-assassin/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 04:15:45 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2024, 04:25:42 PM »
Frazier's claim is an odd story but I doubt Frazier is telling it to sell his book.  I can't imagine anyone bought the book for that reason.  Frazier is definitive in his WC testimony that the last time he saw Oswald that day was between 10 and 12.  But maybe he thought the question was directed to Oswald's movements before the assassination.  Otherwise it is difficult to reconcile his two stories.   Maybe someone should ask him.  Frazier does appear to entertain the possibility that Oswald is innocent.  At the 6th floor museum event, he mentioned that Oswald often played on the lawn with the neighborhood kids.  And because of that, Frazier concluded that he didn't think Oswald was capable of the crime because kids have some intuitive sense of people in his opinion.  It was pretty silly but I'm guessing he hopes that Oswald is innocent so as not to bear any sense of historical association between himself and the crime.  Arguably, there might be some cause for him to have been a little suspicious of Oswald taking an unexpected trip to the Paine home and carrying a long narrow package to work on the morning that the president was due to drive by the building.  I also have some difficulty believing that there was no discussion that morning between Frazier and Oswald of the pending presidential visits.  That would have been the biggest news story of the day and the motorcade would be passing their place of work.  I think Frazier may have downplayed any suggestion that he should have been a little more observant that morning once he understood that he had driven the assassin and his weapon to the building.  He put on the Gomer Pyle act and claimed he didn't take much notice of anything and knew "nothing" like Sgt. Schultz.

Yes, I think that Frazier’s sworn testimony cannot be reconciled with his more recent claims. In Trask’s book, he states that the location of Jim Murray’s parked car was on Houston Street near the TSBD loading dock. Murray ran to his car immediately following the shots. And he got his cameras, and after reloading one of them, he went directly to the area in front of the front door of the TSBD and began taking photos (including the one this thread concerns). So, I think that if LHO (or anyone else for that matter) had exited from the loading dock part of the TSBD that Murray would have been in a good position to observe it. As far as I know, Murray has never indicated that he saw anyone exit the loading dock area of the TSBD.

Offline Fergus O'brien

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 06:04:04 PM »
Just guessing (of course) by the appearances, but I think she is pointing toward Brennan and telling the guy in the white hat (who I will assume is a cop who appears to be looking at her) that Brennan saw the shooter.

so another witness added to the very long LN list of those accused of seeking to profit from jfks death .but yet this book came out 58 years after the assassination .i guess he was in no hurry to profit .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 06:04:04 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2024, 07:50:10 PM »
so another witness added to the very long LN list of those accused of seeking to profit from jfks death .but yet this book came out 58 years after the assassination .i guess he was in no hurry to profit .

If you are commenting on Frazier’s more recent revelations, and his motivations (as perceived by others), then the quote from my post you selected has nothing to do with Frazier. It is simply my interpretation of what I perceive is happening when the photo was made. None of that has anything to do with Frazier. To respond to what I think you are referring to, I am going by memory, but I seem to remember Frazier saying someone else finally convinced him to write the book. It might have been his son (if he has one). So, maybe the motivation involved potential inheritances? Anyway, I think Frazier’s chances of selling his book increased with every new revelation he came up with. If Frazier didn’t already know that, then someone probably told him so.