Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Fergus O'brien

Re: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2024, 05:31:11 PM »
Advertisement
"the quote from my post you selected has nothing to do with Frazier."

Charles i must apologize , you are correct , i some hoe managed to post a completely wrong quote from you . and failed to realize i had done that . so i i hope you will accept my apologies . i have no idea how i managed to do that . below is what i intended to quote .

"Frazier’s claims in more recent years completely contradict what he testified to under oath. I guess the statute of limitations for perjury had already run out by then. Plus Frazier needed a “hook” to sell his book…"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2024, 05:31:11 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2024, 10:36:47 PM »
"the quote from my post you selected has nothing to do with Frazier."

Charles i must apologize , you are correct , i some hoe managed to post a completely wrong quote from you . and failed to realize i had done that . so i i hope you will accept my apologies . i have no idea how i managed to do that . below is what i intended to quote .

"Frazier’s claims in more recent years completely contradict what he testified to under oath. I guess the statute of limitations for perjury had already run out by then. Plus Frazier needed a “hook” to sell his book…"

No apology needed. We all make mistakes every now and then. I thought that was what you meant. I responded to it accordingly.

Offline Paul McBrearty

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2024, 07:29:53 PM »

Mr. BELIN - Did you notice what clothes the man was wearing as he came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt.
Anyway, as I noticed him walking away from me, it was kind of dim in there that particular day, and it was hanging out to his side.
Mr. BELIN - Handing you what has been marked as Commission Exhibit 150, would this appear to be anything that you have ever seen before?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I believe that is the shirt that he had on when he came. I wouldn't be sure of that. It seemed to me like that other shirt was a little bit darker than that whenever I saw him in the homicide office there.
Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?
Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not.
Mr. DULLES - Lighter brown did you say, I am just asking what you said. I couldn't quite hear.
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.

In March 1964, Officer Marrion L. Baker, who had encountered Oswald on the 2nd floor of the Texas School Book Depository, testified before the Warren Commission that Oswald was wearing a light brown garment. The individual depicted in the above image, taken soon after this encounter, is wearing light-coloured attire, but it is too light to be light brown.

So, for the sake of argument, let's assume that the individual in the first image is Oswald, who had removed his upper garment to reveal a light-coloured garment. The evidence indicates that Oswald was wearing a white crew-neck (without a collar) tee shirt, and the person depicted in the photo appears to be wearing a light-coloured shirt with a collar high up on the nape of his neck.

All of this confirms that it is not Oswald in the first photo above.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2024, 07:29:53 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2024, 01:13:42 AM »
Mr. BELIN - Did you notice what clothes the man was wearing as he came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt.
Anyway, as I noticed him walking away from me, it was kind of dim in there that particular day, and it was hanging out to his side.
Mr. BELIN - Handing you what has been marked as Commission Exhibit 150, would this appear to be anything that you have ever seen before?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I believe that is the shirt that he had on when he came. I wouldn't be sure of that. It seemed to me like that other shirt was a little bit darker than that whenever I saw him in the homicide office there.
Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?
Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not.
Mr. DULLES - Lighter brown did you say, I am just asking what you said. I couldn't quite hear.
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.

In March 1964, Officer Marrion L. Baker, who had encountered Oswald on the 2nd floor of the Texas School Book Depository, testified before the Warren Commission that Oswald was wearing a light brown garment. The individual depicted in the above image, taken soon after this encounter, is wearing light-coloured attire, but it is too light to be light brown.

So, for the sake of argument, let's assume that the individual in the first image is Oswald, who had removed his upper garment to reveal a light-coloured garment. The evidence indicates that Oswald was wearing a white crew-neck (without a collar) tee shirt, and the person depicted in the photo appears to be wearing a light-coloured shirt with a collar high up on the nape of his neck.

All of this confirms that it is not Oswald in the first photo above.

I don’t agree or see any logic to your “conclusion.”

It appears to me that LHO was changing his appearance with various clothing articles as an attempt to make it more difficult to track him. Several people said they saw a man in the sixth floor window wearing a white or light colored shirt. Baker said he had on a light brown jacket (I think his brown shirt with the tail out could easily be mistaken for a jacket). Earlene Roberts said he put on a jacket at the rooming house. Tippit murder scene witnesses said he had on a light colored jacket. A light colored jacket was found under a parked car along the path he took towards the Texas Theater. And he had a brown shirt on when arrested at the theater.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what clothes he had on when you saw him?
Mrs. REID. What he was wearing, he had on a white T-shirt and some kind of wash trousers. What color I couldn't tell you.