Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!  (Read 2063 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 07:57:42 PM »
Advertisement
There's a woman stood to the right of Brennan. I believe the 'shadow' is actually her hand pointing at something.

It is difficult to determine what we are seeing in some of the images. You might be right, the image you posted seems to be much clearer. I think I see her left hand pointing up. But the angle of the sun isn’t right for there to be a shadow on the shirt. So I think we are just seeing the hand blocking part of the shirt from the camera. Thanks!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 07:57:42 PM »

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2024, 08:06:22 PM »
After shooting JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald is not, I reiterate, going to mingle with the crowds and Police Officers in the manner represented in this photograph. A guilty fleeing assassin like Oswald is going to escape the scene of the crime inconspicuously and, if possible, as soon as he feasibly can. The individual indicated by the yellow arrow in the initial post is indisputably not Lee Harvey Oswald.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2024, 08:06:29 PM »
It is difficult to determine what we are seeing in some of the images. You might be right, the image you posted seems to be much clearer. I think I see her left hand pointing up. But the angle of the sun isn’t right for there to be a shadow on the shirt. So I think we are just seeing the hand blocking part of the shirt from the camera. Thanks!

Yeah, I think it's her actual hand and not a shadow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2024, 08:06:29 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2024, 09:43:44 PM »
After shooting JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald is not, I reiterate, going to mingle with the crowds and Police Officers in the manner represented in this photograph. A guilty fleeing assassin like Oswald is going to escape the scene of the crime inconspicuously and, if possible, as soon as he feasibly can. The individual indicated by the yellow arrow in the initial post is indisputably not Lee Harvey Oswald.

Thanks for your opinion. So, just how do you propose he look inconspicuous while hurrying away from the scene while the cops are close enough to pick his pocket? The cops are instinctively looking for people hurrying away. That is the reason Baker said he stopped LHO on the second floor. If LHO had not stopped and “mingled” with Baker and Truly he might have been shot. Then he apparently tried to make himself look inconspicuous by getting a coke and walking out through the office area. If this is LHO in the photo, and he had to get past the cops at that intersection (inconspicuously), how better to look inconspicuous than to pause a few seconds and try to look like he is part of the crowd? Your apparent dismissal based on what might have been just a very short pause (the photo represents only a small fraction of one second) just doesn’t make sense to me.

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2024, 10:27:02 PM »
Thanks for your opinion. So, just how do you propose he look inconspicuous while hurrying away from the scene while the cops are close enough to pick his pocket? The cops are instinctively looking for people hurrying away. That is the reason Baker said he stopped LHO on the second floor. If LHO had not stopped and “mingled” with Baker and Truly he might have been shot. Then he apparently tried to make himself look inconspicuous by getting a coke and walking out through the office area. If this is LHO in the photo, and he had to get past the cops at that intersection (inconspicuously), how better to look inconspicuous than to pause a few seconds and try to look like he is part of the crowd? Your apparent dismissal based on what might have been just a very short pause (the photo represents only a small fraction of one second) just doesn’t make sense to me.

So, this witness is the same Howard Brennan, who later identified LHO as the sixth-floor gunman but failed to recognise him as he supposedly passed or stood alongside him just minutes later; not likely.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2024, 10:27:02 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2024, 01:07:11 AM »
So, this witness is the same Howard Brennan, who later identified LHO as the sixth-floor gunman but failed to recognise him as he supposedly passed or stood alongside him just minutes later; not likely.

I agree that Brennan would have been very likely to recognize LHO (if he had seen him). However the photo clearly shows that Brennan is looking up towards the sixth floor window. If it was LHO standing on the opposite side of Brennan, and he only stayed there a few seconds, Brennan wouldn’t have been likely to have even seen him (on the street).

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2024, 07:57:37 AM »

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2024, 12:57:17 PM »
It's a man in a hard hat - not sure how u can tell it's Brennan