Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Addressing Griffith's Zapruder Fakery. Jackie & Hill on Trunk  (Read 1698 times)

Offline John Mytton

Addressing Griffith's Zapruder Fakery. Jackie & Hill on Trunk
« on: February 02, 2024, 12:28:56 AM »
Advertisement
After presenting a graphic of why Jackie and Hill appear as the do in Nix and Zapruder, Griffith called me "total clown" with a side helping of "dishonest, erroneous bluster", so I decided with the help of Jerry Organ's exemplary 3D work to address yet another one of Griffith's amateur observations.

With regards to the so called "problem" of Jackie and Hill on the trunk of the Limo when viewed from the respective angles of Nix and Zapruder, Griffith shows a childlike understanding of perspective, so I simply explained that the original positions of Nix and Zapruder were on opposite sides of Dealey Plaza and hence the different filming angles created differing perspectives, but as can be seen in the replies below, Griffith doubles down on his amateur stupidity and absurdly said the angles from Nix and Zapruder were not much different?!??

Following is my original graphic explaining why Hill and Jackie appear as they do in Nix and Zapruder and then two of Griffith's posts which conclusively show the preposterous arrogance which exemplifies the typical illogical insanity of the hardcore, close minded conspiracy theorist.

Howling Betsy!!!
--------------

I'll address your drivel about the supposedly drastically different Nix and Zapruder camera angles by asking you a simple question: If the Nix and Zapruder camera angles are drastically different, how do you explain the fact that the Nix and Zapruder frames show the respective rear tires, the respective sides of the rear bumper, and the respective sides of Jackie and Agent Hill? How can this be if the camera angles are drastically different?

This is just more of your dishonest, erroneous bluster. Anyone with two working eyes can see that the camera angles are quite similar. That's why both Z380 and the corresponding Nix frame show the rear wheel on their side, show their end of the rear bumper, show the respective sides of Jackie's and Hill's bodies. This would not be the case if the viewing angles were markedly different. Apparently you just don't care or realize that your own Dealey Plaza-diagram graphic shows that the viewing angles are not all that different.

Again, as is readily apparent to anyone who isn't committed to denying what they can see, in Z380 Jackie's head is clearly at least 3 feet from Hill's head, and Jackie's right hand and Hill's hands are at least 1 foot apart, but in the Nix frame their heads almost appear to be touching, with no space between them, and Hill's left hand appears to be beyond Jackie's right hand. You can delude yourself into believing that this is just a gigantic optical illusion caused by drastically different camera angles, but few people are going to join you in your self-delusion.

Anyway, after my above graphics were met with an avalanche of unwarranted Ad Hominins and ridiculous justifications, I went to Jerry to help me visualize an irrefutable response, so as to finally put this bizarre nonsense to bed. Then Jerry went to work with the occasional suggestion from me and fine tuned and polished this recreation with an incredible level of precision.

And ta-da this is the result!

1 First of all match the 3D models with Zapruder.

2. Secondly match the 3D models with Nix.

3. Thirdly was to create a rotating GIF with nearly 100 frames of the 3D models being immovable statues and thus proving beyond all doubt that there was never any trickery or faking, because as I repeatedly explained to Griffith, this SFX work that Griffith alludes to would require a level of film manipulation that would be very difficult, if not impossible even today, but back in the dark ages of last century, well, just forget it. And this of course leads to the last question of why, why would "they" even bother with altering this section of film which has absolutely no bearing on anything? Why Griffith, WHY?

------------------------------------------------

Btw, this insulting dishonest garbage on your "Deceptive JFK Alteration PDF" needs to be cleaned up and corrected, thanks in advance! Thumb1:
"Numerous frames have been removed" LOL!

JohnM
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 12:47:32 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Addressing Griffith's Zapruder Fakery. Jackie & Hill on Trunk
« on: February 02, 2024, 12:28:56 AM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: Addressing Griffith's Zapruder Fakery. Jackie & Hill on Trunk
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 12:56:16 AM »
After presenting a graphic of why Jackie and Hill appear as the do in Nix and Zapruder, Griffith called me "total clown" with a side helping of "dishonest, erroneous bluster", so I decided with the help of Jerry Organ's exemplary 3D work to address yet another one of Griffith's amateur observations.

With regards to the so called "problem" of Jackie and Hill on the trunk of the Limo when viewed from the respective angles of Nix and Zapruder, Griffith shows a childlike understanding of perspective, so I simply explained that the original positions of Nix and Zapruder were on opposite sides of Dealey Plaza and hence the different filming angles created differing perspectives, but as can be seen in the replies below, Griffith doubles down on his amateur stupidity and absurdly said the angles from Nix and Zapruder were not much different?!??

Following is my original graphic explaining why Hill and Jackie appear as they do in Nix and Zapruder and then two of Griffith's posts which conclusively show the preposterous arrogance which exemplifies the typical illogical insanity of the hardcore, close minded conspiracy theorist.

Anyway, after my above graphics were met with an avalanche of unwarranted Ad Hominins and ridiculous justifications, I went to Jerry to help me visualize an irrefutable response, so as to finally put this bizarre nonsense to bed. Then Jerry went to work with the occasional suggestion from me and fine tuned and polished this recreation with an incredible level of precision.

3. Thirdly was to create a rotating GIF with nearly 100 frames of the 3D models being immovable statues and thus proving beyond all doubt that there was never any trickery or faking, because as I repeatedly explained to Griffith, this SFX work that Griffith alludes to would require a level of film manipulation that would be very difficult, if not impossible even today, but back in the dark ages of last century, well, just forget it. And this of course leads to the last question of why, why would "they" even bother with altering this section of film which has absolutely no bearing on anything? Why Griffith, WHY?

Btw, this insulting dishonest garbage on your "Deceptive JFK Alteration PDF" needs to be cleaned up and corrected, thanks in advance! Thumb1:

JohnM

Great work (as usual) John and Jerry! 3-D modeling is very useful. Jerry is a true master at it. Precision and detail are the name of the game as far as Jerry’s work goes.

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 01:43:01 AM »
Pardon the pun, but this post epitomises the phrase "putting things into perspective." Great work. I expect it will greeted with the futility of the claim "fraudulent" to perpetuate the myth of conspiracy further.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 01:43:01 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 01:52:02 AM »

JohnM

John, you and Jerry have left no doubt about the positions of Jackie and Clint Hill on the trunk and the reason why they look different from different angles. The louder MTG squeals the better, it simply is just a measure of how much Michael knows that you are right and he is wrong. It is so obvious that he can see it just like the rest of us. Debating you and Jerry's expertise is a fools game.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 11:04:43 PM »
Pardon the pun, but this post epitomises the phrase "putting things into perspective." Great work. I expect it will greeted with the futility of the claim "fraudulent" to perpetuate the myth of conspiracy further.

Pot meet kettle. Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE has Proven a Conspiracy. LN's are now without a doubt the one's perpetuating a "myth".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 11:04:43 PM »

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 12:32:38 AM »
   Pot meet kettle. Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE has Proven a Conspiracy. LN's are now without a doubt the one's perpetuating a "myth".

Amongst the devout, the debate will likely continue into perpetuity. ;D

Offline Jim Jones

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 06:02:53 AM »
I'm new here so apologies if this has been covered a million times. This thread was the best reference to Jackie on the back of the car that I could find.

What is the consensus on why exactly Jackie was climbing aft on top of the trunk of the limo as the car accelerated away?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 06:02:53 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 04:09:29 AM »
Jackie Kennedy recovered a piece of JFKs skull from the rear trunk that apparently flew in the opposite direction of the rest of the ejected mass of brain matter that went forward towards the windshield.

It’s a phenomenon that seems to defy physics much like the vaporization of the blood spray that disappears in only 1/18th of a second in just one frame of Zfilm.

In The GIF posted of gunshot to the deer , the resulting dissipation of blood spray takes at least 1/2 sec , which would be the equivalent of 9 frames of Z film.

So the question still remains why theres only 1 frame of Z film that shows  significant amount of blood spray and brain matter  that was ejected from JFKs skull?

The experiment conducted in the 2003 Beyond Conspiracy (Gary Mack) which attempted to replicate the head shot using a plastic dummy head , the ejected matter did NOT dissipate in just 1/18th of a second, and ithere was no piece of dummy skull which flew in reverse direction to the forward expulsion of semi liquid gel matter that represented brain matter density.

So  explanations by the LNs that blood spray disappearing in just 1/18th sec is normal and that there’s nothing strange about skull fragments flying in reverse direction of liquid mass going forward, the actual empirical test has not replicated this phenomenon recorded by Z film from Z312-313.

Motorcycle cop  Hargis being hit with forceful matter although he was behind the limo and Charles Brehm observing piece of skull flying backwards  behind the limo at the Z313 1/18th second explosion, , and Jackie Kennedy reaching behind JFKs to recover a piece of skull on the trunk, are 3 examples of physics anomalies which cause suspicion to remain among the CT club of skeptics.

The  Knotts lab analysis concluded that the SBT cannot be aligned and to date this conclusion has not been refuted other than to say they did not have Connalys position at Z224-225 exactly correct.

But their position of Connalys shoulder line is NOT so much different than the Z film frames at Z224-225 to account for their inability to align the trajectory from ANY point within the area of the open window of the 6th floor TSBD.