Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mel McIntire photos  (Read 598 times)

Online Charles Collins

Mel McIntire photos
« on: March 19, 2024, 07:23:42 PM »
Advertisement
Most of us are familiar with two of Mel McIntire’s photos taken of the limo and follow-up car after they passed under the triple underpass and raced towards Parkland Hospital. But according to Richard Trask, on pages 476 & 477 of his book “Pictures of the Pain,” describes a third photo that McIntire took on Stemmons Freeway of some police officers and some cameramen. I have asked Richard Trask for information on how to see that third photo. I have not been able to find it using a google search online. It is not in McIntire’s gallery on this site either. Does anyone know where this photo can be found? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

JFK Assassination Forum

Mel McIntire photos
« on: March 19, 2024, 07:23:42 PM »

Online David Von Pein

Re: Mel McIntire photos
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 10:47:44 PM »
Hi Charles:

The McIntire photo you are seeking is shown below. It was provided to me by Denis Morissette in July 2022 in THIS DISCUSSION regarding whether or not Ruth Paine could have seen the word "Warehouse" on the side of the Houston Street TSBD Building while driving down Stemmons Freeway. This McIntire picture gives us the definite answer to that question, and that answer is Yes:

For a larger view, CLICK HERE.

The full discussion regarding the "Warehouse" and Ruth Paine is archived HERE.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 11:21:41 PM by David Von Pein »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 11:27:27 PM »
Hi Charles:

The McIntire photo you are seeking is shown below. It was provided to me by Denis Morissette in July 2022 in THIS DISCUSSION regarding whether or not Ruth Paine could have seen the word "Warehouse" on the side of the Houston Street TSBD Building while driving down Stemmons Freeway. This McIntire picture gives us the definite answer to that question, and that answer is Yes:

For a larger view, CLICK HERE.

The full discussion regarding the "Warehouse" and Ruth Paine is archived HERE.

Thank you very much David. That is the photo I was seeking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 11:27:27 PM »