Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mysterious Deaths  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Mysterious Deaths
« on: March 11, 2018, 06:42:52 PM »
Advertisement
 CTers are always saying this person or that person was a "mysterious death" and killed by this huge conspiracy theory that they have now created. Let's just look at one of these deaths, that Jim Marrs calls "mysterious"

William Whaley: death by car accident in 1965.
Jim Marrs states the cause of death as "the only Dallas taxi driver to die on duty"!
Whaley died in a head on collision with an eighty three year old man that had a heart attack and lost control of his car.
Whaley's testimony was that he took Oswald to his neighborhood from the bus station on 22 November 1963. That supports that Oswald acted alone. Not to mention he died two years after. Why would a conspiracy kill a man that supported what they were trying to sell?? The answer is they wouldn't. But it is funny.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:44:58 PM by Wesley Johnson »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mysterious Deaths
« on: March 11, 2018, 06:42:52 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

Re: Mysterious Deaths
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 07:29:44 PM »
So you're annoyed with Caprio spamming the board with his anti Warren Commission series and so you thought it would be funny to spam the board with pro-Warren Commission pointless spamming/trolling.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 08:11:44 PM »
So you're annoyed with Caprio spamming the board with his anti Warren Commission series and so you thought it would be funny to spam the board with pro-Warren Commission pointless spamming/trolling.

And you are who? A CT troll? Caprio is of no concern. How does Whaley's death have to do with the WC?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 08:11:44 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 10:35:22 PM »

And you are who? A CT troll? Caprio is of no concern. How does Whaley's death have to do with the WC?

How tall was Charles Givens?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 03:33:07 PM »
How tall was Charles Givens?

Oh what Colin. You think you are going to make some kind of point about something I posted on another thread. Too funny. I don't care how tall Givens was, Oswald sure didn't say he had lunch with Norman which is what you were trying to say. Now do you have anything to say about the so called "mysterious deaths?"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 03:33:07 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 10:38:22 PM »
Except I am not spamming the board Reeves. All my posts were ON the board before. Furthermore, my posts are full of EVIDENCE unlike his. Please do not associate my posts with his in any way.

I wish that I didn't have to repost these as it is a lot of work, but I for one are not going to let the hackers win.

I find it odd that no one wants to even discuss the points my series raises. I understand why the LNers don't as they have no evidence to counter them with, but the others? Head scratch.

It's your faulty interpretation of the evidence which is tiring.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 07:09:24 AM »
Then please rebut my "interpretation" with your own evidence. You never do though, do you? You can't since that evidence doesn't exist.

I encourage LNer participation, but all I ever receieve is opinion, false claims, hyperbole and personal insults. But NO evidence.

There has never been a bigger lie in this forum's history than what is in the above.

I have rebutted (using the evidence) dozens and dozens of your idiotic posts; others have, too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 07:09:24 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 04:00:30 PM »
Whaley's testimony was that he took Oswald to his neighborhood from the bus station on 22 November 1963. That supports that Oswald acted alone.

Hoo boy....

How does that "support that Oswald acted alone"?  How does it support that Oswald did anything other than take a cab?