Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge  (Read 5769 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2024, 09:54:04 AM »
Advertisement
Just a last update of the route Haygood took through the railroad yard.
Below is a pic by Jim Murray taken shortly after the assassination. Circled on the left is Haygood stood under a tree. Circled on the right is Harkness.

There is only one tree in the railroad yard itself. Below is the updated route of Haygood.
1] Haygood gets off his bike
2] Haygood in Cancellare on the underpass
3] Haygood in Darnell behind Craig
4] Haygood in Darnell walking towards TSBD
5] Haygood in Murray pic under the tree

Can Haygood make this route in 5 minutes?
Easily.
Photographic evidence has Haygood at point [2] about 1 min 40 seconds after shooting. This gives him three to four minutes to walk the route. There is absolutely no reason to believe he could not complete the route in this given time. It's easily done.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 10:00:22 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2024, 09:54:04 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2024, 11:33:43 AM »
Below is a pic by Jim Murray taken shortly after the assassination. Circled on the left is Haygood stood under a tree. Circled on the right is Harkness.

There is only one tree in the railroad yard itself. Below is the updated route of Haygood.

Easily.
Photographic evidence has Haygood at point [2] about 1 min 40 seconds after shooting. This gives him three to four minutes to walk the route. There is absolutely no reason to believe he could not complete the route in this given time. It's easily done.

Good eye Dan! Looking at the image of Haygood in the Murray photo I see the white helmet. And it appears to me that there is another officer between Haygood and the camera. If I am looking at this correctly, Haygood would be to the right rear of this officer. I agree with your assessment of the walking distance versus time. My rough calculations indicate the round trip route to be a little over 700-feet. I am an old geezer with relatively short legs and can easily walk a casual mile (5280-feet) in about 20-minutes. There is no reason to believe Haygood couldn’t walk the ~700-feet route in 5-minutes. By the way, if you have access to “Pictures of the Pain” by Richard Trask, read about all the things Murray did before taking the photo you posted. He was inside the building near the intersection of Main & Houston (Haygood was just outside the same building on his motorcycle) when the shots were fired. He ran to his car parked near the TSBD loading dock on Houston Street. Then removed some film and reloaded his camera, took some photos near the corner of Elm & Houston, then went to the area where he took the photo you posted. There is another officer in this photo standing on the top of one of the railroad cars.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 11:35:21 AM by Charles Collins »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2024, 02:19:51 PM »
    You're Not alone in being unable to supply Any Evidence what-so-ever that the "No Glove Cop" is DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood. You are now merely 1 more inna very long line that stretches back over the last 60+years. My discovery of the Officer Haygood 12:35 radio transmission, in conjunction with the Photo, Film, and his own WC Testimony, Conclusively Prove he is not the "No Glove Cop" filmed Walking across the train yard and then toward/down the Elm St Ext.   
You've been completely unable to demonstrate your contention that the motorcycle officer in the Darnell film is not Haygood. When we strip off your misconceptions, your misunderstandings, and your miscontruals, all we are left with is a base assertion that "Haygood didn't explicitly say he was in the rail yards behind the knoll." Which isn't really an argument. So now you want to shift the burden of proof, and declare yourself the victor. A quaint strategy, but the rest of us see right through it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2024, 02:19:51 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2024, 08:19:28 PM »
The Sixth Floor Museum indicates this to be Haygood in the railroad yard/parking area (thanks to James Hackerott for the heads up):

It is Skaggs’ 8th slide. While we have no reasonable way to determine the time of day of this photo, I think that Skaggs made a couple of photos of the entrance to the TSBD (that I assume were made shortly after the above #8 slide) which might be suitable for shadow study resulting in a time of day. And if it can be shown that Skaggs’ TSBD entrance photos were taken later than the above photo, we would have a “before this time” reference for the above photo. The Sixth Floor Museum does have the Skaggs photo collection, but (inexplicably) I am not able to access it online at this time.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 08:21:59 PM by Charles Collins »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 08:34:24 PM »
This (from the John Martin film) is reportedly Clyde Haygood with Charles Brehm just after Haygood’s walk through the railroad yard/parking area:

https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2016/03/28/dca-film/

When I viewed the Martin film, it appeared to me that Haygood’s right glove was not on his hand:

8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 08:34:24 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2024, 09:05:31 PM »

Easily.

Your posted Murray Photo was taken well after Haygood had already returned to his motorcycle at the Elm Curb. (Even if we ASSUME those DPD Cops are who you claim them to be). And your Haygood route remains incorrect. You still have him running through the Ft. Worth sign. And your #2 Spot on that same diagram is also Wrong regarding where Haygood climbed atop the fence and then came down onto into the railroad yard. I could go on, but even at this very early point in your refutation My Discovery Stands.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2024, 09:18:06 PM »
You've been completely unable to demonstrate your contention that the motorcycle officer in the Darnell film is not Haygood. When we strip off your misconceptions, your misunderstandings, and your miscontruals, all we are left with is a base assertion that "Haygood didn't explicitly say he was in the rail yards behind the knoll." Which isn't really an argument. So now you want to shift the burden of proof, and declare yourself the victor. A quaint strategy, but the rest of us see right through it.

So once again you have Failed to provide EXACTLY WHERE Haygood ran into a "presumed" railroad detective, and then went straight back to his motorcycle? This is Not surprising as the "No Glove Cop" is Not Officer Haygood. And you need to consider that 5 Minute window he has. Like everyone else, you consistently FAIL to consider the Haygood tick/tock consumed while he questioned 2 eyewitnesses BEFORE making that 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle. And then we also have the "No Glove Cop" not wearing a glove on his (R) Hand vs Officer Haygood clearly Wearing BOTH GLOVES in the Cancellare photo. Photo Evidence + Film Evidence + Haygood's WC Testimony +5 Minute Window + DPD Uniform Disparity PROVE this "No Glove Cop" is Not Haygood.   
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 09:20:38 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2024, 09:18:06 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2024, 12:14:51 AM »
    Your posted Murray Photo was taken well after Haygood had already returned to his motorcycle at the Elm Curb. (Even if we ASSUME those DPD Cops are who you claim them to be). And your Haygood route remains incorrect. You still have him running through the Ft. Worth sign. And your #2 Spot on that same diagram is also Wrong regarding where Haygood climbed atop the fence and then came down onto into the railroad yard. I could go on, but even at this very early point in your refutation My Discovery Stands.

Your posted Murray Photo was taken well after Haygood had already returned to his motorcycle at the Elm Curb.

According to Richard Trask in his book “Pictures of the Pain”, page 494, the next photo that Murray took is the one that includes Amos Euins and also Hugh Betzner wandering around in the parking lot area. Going by memory, I believe that Harkness radioed about having Amos Euins as a witness and taking him to the car in the front of the TSBD building around 12:36. Therefore it appears that the Murray photo that Dan posted was taken well before 12:36. Trask backs up his information with a lot of references including interviews and correspondence with Murray.

Edit: corrected the time to 12:36.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 12:24:19 AM by Charles Collins »