Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge  (Read 5802 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2024, 04:29:22 PM »
Advertisement
  I have Proven that the DPD Motorcycle Officer we see on the Darnell and Martin Films is NOT OFFICER HAYGOOD. My putting this Urban Legend to bed after 60+ yrs has resulted in suddenly silencing the entire LN Community that inundates this forum 24/7. My discovery in conjunction with the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE recently Proving that the SBT "IS IMPOSSIBLE", now provides the foundation for declaring that a Conspiracy was used to assassinate JFK. With respect to my having Proven that Officer Haygood is not the alleged DPD Motorcycle Cop on the Darnell and Martin films, I now ask the suddenly silent LN Community: (1) Specifically WHO is this alleged DPD Cop on the Darnell & Martin Films?, (2) Where is his Motorcycle?, and (3) Why is he wearing Only 1 Glove? (Officer Haygood clearly wore 2 gloves as he stood atop the Triple Underpass on the Cancellare Photo). I await answers to these questions from the "cat got their tongues" LN Community.   
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 06:27:02 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2024, 04:29:22 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2024, 05:12:35 AM »
Buddy Walther is also identified in the image/film in question. His testimony indicates he ran to the railroad yards and went over a fence then walked over to the area between Elm and Main streets to look for signs of bullets having been fired. There he encounters Tague. Here’s a snip from Tague’s testimony:

Mr. LIEBELER. Going on Elm Street under the triple underpass?
Mr. TAGUE. Right. Going on Elm. So I stood there looking around. I looked up---there was a motorcycle policeman, and he stopped and had drawn his gun and was running up the embankment toward the railroad tracks. A crowd of people; several people, were starting to come down into that area where he was running, and the people pointing, and excitement up there and so on, and about that time a patrolman who evidently had been stationed under the triple underpass walked up and said, "What happened?" and I said, "I don't know; something."
And we walked up to the---by this time the motorcycle policeman returned back close to where his motorcycle was, and we walked up there and there was a man standing there. Seeing that he was very excited--I don't remember his name at the time I did have it on the tip of my tongue very excited saying he was watching the President and it seemed like his head just exploded. This was a couple or 3 minutes after this happened. And the patrolman said, "Well, I saw something fly off back on the street."
We walked back down there, and another man joined us who identified himself as the deputy sheriff, who was in civilian clothes, and I guess this was 3 or 4 minutes after. I don't know how to gage time on something like that.

And I says, "Well, you know now, I recall something sting me on the face while I was standing down there."
And he looked up and he said, "Yes; you have blood there on your cheek."
And I reached up and there was a couple of drops of blood. And he said, "Where were you standing?"
And I says, "Right down here." We walked 15 feet away when this deputy sheriff said, "Look here on the curb." There was a mark quite obviously that was a bullet, and it was very fresh.
We turned around and we looked back up to see where this possibly could have come from, and the policeman thought he had seen something over here.

Tague’s testimony suggests that he saw Haygood draw his gun and run up the knoll toward the railroad tracks then return to his motorcycle a few minutes later. Also, Walthers appears in the same vicinity as Tague at about the same time that Haygood returns to his motorcycle. The Darnell film appears to show Walthers, the one gloved motorcycle officer in question, and Harkness in the same area in the railroad yard/Elm Street Extension vicinity.

Based on the above sequence, it appears that my assumption that the image was taken after Harkness had already deposited Euins in front of the TSBD was wrong. Based on Walthers’ and Tague’s accounts, it now appears to me that the Darnell film clip was taken earlier than I first thought. If Walthers can run from the Sheriff’s office area to the railroad yards, look around quickly, then walk back to Tague’s location all within about 5 or 6 minutes or so. And, similarly, Harkness can go where he did and get back to the railroad yards in time to be in the Darnell clip, then I see no reason to believe that Haygood couldn’t make it back to his motorcycle from the railroad yard in time to make the radio call.

Where are the FACTS that lead you to claim that, 'Walthers appears in the same vicinity as Tague at about the same time that Haygood returns to his motorcycle"?  I know of a photo showing Walthers over by that manhole cover at 12:39. What FACT(s) do you have to get him down on Elm St by Haygood's 12:35 radio transmission?
    It is a FACT that Tague gave WC Testimony that he saw Officer Haygood BACK at his motorcycle within 2-3 Minutes. It is a FACT that Officer Haygood was wearing GLOVES on Both hands in the Cancellare Photo showing him standing atop the Triple Underpass. The alleged motorcycle cop WALKING in front of the passenger train cars and then toward/down the Elm St Ext is NOT wearing a glove on his (R) Hand. Officer Haygood during his WC Testimony did NOT mention EVER walking alongside passenger train cars, or walking behind Roger Craig or Buddy Walthers, or anything close to that. It is a FACT that to the contrary, Haygood said "WELL,THERE WAS NOTHING" with regard to what was inside the train yard. These are HARD FACTS which support my Groundbreaking Discovery. Haygood had already consumed 2:00 when he came down from standing atop the Triple Underpass and landed inside the railroad yard. This leaves him ONLY 3:00 MINUTES remaining on his 5:00 window. He still would need to travel down to that line of passenger train cars, WALK along them as we see him doing on the Darnell/Martin Films, then WALK toward/down the Elm St Ext, and even then he still needs to get to his motorcycle. Even at that point, he would Still need to interview the witnesses that prompted him to make his 12:35 radio transmission. That "No Glove Cop" is Not Officer Haygood. This "No Glove Cop" needs to be ID'd. Short of an official ID, he is an imposture and we have a Conspiracy that has been hiding in plain sight for 60+ years.   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 05:39:25 AM by Royell Storing »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2024, 10:29:05 PM »
For starters, between points #1 & #2, you have Officer Haygood running straight through the Ft Worth sign.

:D :D :D
You funny.

The No Glove Cop does Not WALK toward the Pergola. Take the time and closely examine the Darnell/Martin Films. Through my research, I have untangled Officer Haygood's entire journey and how he was able to back at his motorcycle make his 12:35 radio transmission.

Point#4 is where Haygood is filmed in Darnell walking towards the TSBD building. You don't have a clue what he does after this point.
If Haygood is to get back to his bike in time to make his radio call then this is an approximation of the route he took. We know after he is filmed in Darnell, Haygood is back at his bike making his 12:35pm radio call.

And you've untangled Haygood's entire journey??
I've yet to hear this.
Please explain his full journey from the time he gets off his bike to the time he makes his radio call, and the evidence this timeline is based on?
As I understand it you have Haygood at the Triple Underpass for at least 4 minutes (12:34pm). How does he get round the railroad yard and back to his bike for his 12:35pm radio call

Please read the WC Testimony of Officer Haygood. He tells us EVERYTHING he did. He ran up the Grassy Knoll with his gun drawn because he saw a couple of people running back in that direction. When Haygood got to the top of the Grassy Knoll/Triple Underpass and could see into the railroad yard, (Cabluck Photo), his testimony is, "Well, there was nothing". He then climbs atop the Triple Underpass, (Canncellare Photo), and jumps down into the railroad yard. He then encounters what he "presumed" to be a railroad detective, and then, "I went back to my motorcycle, which was sitting on Elm St". He makes No Mention of WALKING across the train yard behind the Pergola or WALKING Toward/Down the Elm St Extension. On the Darnell and Martin Films, we do Not see that alleged DPD Motorcycle Cop encounter the "presumed" railroad detective that Officer Haygood mentioned in his WC Testimony. I believe after climbing over the Triple Underpass and then encountering the "presumed" railroad detective right there in the train yard, Haygood did exactly what he said he did, "I went back to my motorcycle, which was sitting on Elm St". Officer Haygood went back over the top of the Triple Underpass and moved down the Grassy Knoll to his motorcycle there at the Elm St curb. The Officer Haygood timeline of returning to his motorcycle is verified by the Warren Commission testimony of James Tague when he said, "This was a couple or 3 minutes after this happened". Then Haygood began interviewing eyewitnesses which mandated his making his documented 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle. The Haygood ID of being that DPD motorcycle cop on the Darnell and Martin Films is flat-out wrong. The Haygood and Tague WC testimonies proves this, both cops being dressed differently proves this, and the 5 Minute Window between the 12:30 Kill Shot and Haygood's 12:35 radio transmission proves this too. I have proven from many different directions that the Officer Haygood ID on the Darnell & Martin films is wrong. "No Brag, Just FACT"!   
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:32:32 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2024, 10:29:05 PM »