Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge  (Read 5656 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2024, 06:40:29 PM »
Advertisement

( Click on above image to go to Vimeo site ) ( Web Page with same Vimeo clip: https://www.marktyler.org/mc63.html )

Critics are making these huge reckless claims without being aware of the Tyler Animation or showing they mapped things out. Unbelievable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2024, 06:40:29 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2024, 07:23:43 PM »
Vimeo appears to have changed its format for sharing Video on other Websites. I'll look into it further.

In the meantime, I can embed them using my Admin HTML facility, which for site security purposes is unavailable for members.

Here are the two Videos from Mark Tyler's Website.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2024, 08:47:42 PM »
Thanks Jerry and Duncan. Yes, Jerry, Mark Tyler’s animation is a very useful and interesting resource. Royell, I am not sure what Mark Tyler means by “Darnell 4” unless it happens to be his fourth segment or something like that.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 08:48:55 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2024, 08:47:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2024, 03:34:49 PM »

( Click on above image to go to Vimeo site ) ( Web Page with same Vimeo clip: https://www.marktyler.org/mc63.html )

Critics are making these huge reckless claims without being aware of the Tyler Animation or showing they mapped things out. Unbelievable.

There is absolutely nothing "reckless" regarding this find. It is backed up by both film and photo images in conjunction with the actual sworn testimonies of the individuals involved in this sequence of the JFK Assassination. There is No "animation" here, No conjecture, nothing conjured up with an artists sketch pen. My research has Proven this from many different directions. Let's start with The Man himself/Haygood. We allegedly see him heading Straight Down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD on the Darnell/Martin Films. He is Not veering off toward Elm St where his motorcycle is parked at the curb near the Triple Underpass. He is heading Straight Down the Elm St Ext. This alleged DPD Motorcycle Cop is close enough to the TSBD Loading Dock to hit it with a rock. Yet, in his detailed WC Testimony, Officer Haygood makes absolutely NO MENTION of his inspection of the rail road yard leading him to WALK down the Elm St Ext, the TSBD Loading Dock, or the TSBD itself. In FACT, after making his Documented 12:35 and 12:37 radio transmissions from his motorcycle parked at the Elm St Curb, Haygood testified that he THEN went to the rear loading dock of the TSBD. WHY, if Officer Haygood had just walked past/inspected that same TSBD Rear Loading Dock would he now double back to it? Why would Haygood NOT testify as to having walked passed that same TSBD loading dock earlier, yet NOW go out of his way to Testify that he went there after making his 12:35 and 12:37 radio transmissions? I'll tell you why. Because Haygood NEVER previously WALKED down the Elm St Ext, Never previously WALKED passed the TSBD Loading Dock, and Never previously WALKED passed the TSBD itself before making his 12:35 and 12:37 radio transmissions. The Facts contained in Haygood's WC Testimony are just that. FACTS!  Please examine the FACTS of this claim before immediately knee jerking into smear mode. And the FACTS above are merely the tip of this conspiracy iceberg that has been hiding in plain sight for 60+ years. - TO BE CONTINUED -
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 05:21:25 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2024, 06:55:55 PM »
  The 1:41 is WAY OFF. For starters, Haygood rode his motorcycle directly toward and passed Wiegman who was standing at the Elm St sidewalk/curb area. Wiegman at this point had already: (1) jumped out of Camera Car #1 because it was not moving, (2) run down Elm St, (3) moved onto the Knoll, (4) moved across the knoll, (4) Run UP the knoll (5) STOPPED and Filmed the Hesters laying on the ground, (6) run across the Top of the knoll, (6) Run Down the entire Knoll, (7) STOPPED and filmed the Newman family on the ground, 8. Film Camera Car #1 and Officer Haygood coming toward him and then pass by him. ALL of this alone ate up the bulk of Bond's alleged 1:41 time stamping. And, at this point, Haygood had NOT even dumped his bike at  the curb. The best part of that Bond pic shows NOBODY around Haygood at that point in time vs  the Cancellare Photo showing a crowd around him when he stood atop the Triple Underpass. Also, you take a good look at that Bond photo and those boys wearing the jackets with the White Stripes around the shoulders are NOT visible on the (N) side of the grassy knoll. Those same guys are clearly standing among the throng that surrounded Haygood as he stood atop the Triple Underpass on the Cancellare photo. And those 2 guys came from inside the Pergola Shelter that was behind the Hesters. Based on the documented movements of other assassination eyewitnesses, the 1:41 is WAY OFF. I have the Haygood issue Proven 5 Ways to Sunday. Even more to come when need be.

It goes without saying that you're wrong.
Mark Tyler has taken every piece of footage from Dealey Plaza, every known photograph and every known eye-witness testimony and presented this vast amount of evidence in this animation. It is a truly monumental achievement, possibly the most impressive thing done by any researcher in this field of research. It might not be perfect in the smallest details but for the level of establishing when Haygood got to the fence it is easily capable of that. Haygood was already at the Triple Underpass 1:40 after the headshot.
You, on the other hand, have just made up a figure of four minutes. Just plucked it out of thin air based on nothing.
You think if you keep on insisting that you are right will somehow actually make you right.
You've not presented any kind of evidence to support your claim, just a lot of guessing and conjecture that you make up as you go along.

You have been proven wrong "five ways to Sunday".
Just because you don't want to accept it doesn't mean anything.
I notice in your last post you've started presenting Haygood walking down the Elm Street extension and passing the rear loading dock as a "Fact".
Again, this is something you've just made up. There is no evidence to support this "fact". You just make things up and believe they are true and nobody can convince you you're wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2024, 06:55:55 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2024, 08:54:54 PM »
It goes without saying that you're wrong.
Mark Tyler has taken every piece of footage from Dealey Plaza, every known photograph and every known eye-witness testimony and presented this vast amount of evidence in this animation. It is a truly monumental achievement, possibly the most impressive thing done by any researcher in this field of research. It might not be perfect in the smallest details but for the level of establishing when Haygood got to the fence it is easily capable of that. Haygood was already at the Triple Underpass 1:40 after the headshot.
You, on the other hand, have just made up a figure of four minutes. Just plucked it out of thin air based on nothing.
You think if you keep on insisting that you are right will somehow actually make you right.
You've not presented any kind of evidence to support your claim, just a lot of guessing and conjecture that you make up as you go along.

You have been proven wrong "five ways to Sunday".
Just because you don't want to accept it doesn't mean anything.
I notice in your last post you've started presenting Haygood walking down the Elm Street extension and passing the rear loading dock as a "Fact".
Again, this is something you've just made up. There is no evidence to support this "fact". You just make things up and believe they are true and nobody can convince you you're wrong.

Just a suggestion, but I get the feeling that your copy of the Darnell and Martin films is not too good. Clearly, as this alleged cop walks down the Elm St Ext, behind him you can see the rail road tracks of the Railroad Spur that ran from behind the TSBD and stretched across the Elm St Ext. The TSBD Loading Dock is also visible on a good Darnell/Martin copy. Also, refresh your memory regarding Haygood's WC Testimony. I appreciate your adversarial approach, but I do Not want to take advantage of your currently inferior research tools. 
   Kindly remember that the visual aid you want to hang your hat on is dedicated to the movement of vehicles. It does Not factually detail the on-the-ground movement of Eyewitnesses inside Dealey Plaza. Specific Eyewitnesses such as: (1) Officer Haygood, (2) Darnell/Martin, (3) Robert MacNeil, (4) Hargis, (5) Wiegman, and (6) Roger Craig are critical. ALL of these eyewitnesses movements are important as they time stamp each other as they move ON FOOT across Dealey Plaza and some of them to the Top of the Triple Underpass.
    Specifically, regarding DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE anywhere that we are seeing Officer Haygood on the Darnell/Martin footage as this alleged DPD Motorcycle Officer walks DOWN the Elm St Ext. The WC Testimony of Haygood himself makes No Mention of his being anywhere near the Elm St Ext during the short 5:00 minute time period immediately following the Kill Shot.
    On the Cancellare Photo which shows DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass with a crowd of people around him, we see Haygood wearing BOTH RIDING GLOVES. The train yard images on the Darnell/Martin Films show a DPD Motorcycle Cop wearing ONLY 1 GLOVE. There is NO GLOVE on this alleged DPD Cop's (R) hand. This same NO Glove Cop is then seen WALKING down the Elm St Ext. What could possibly make Haygood REMOVE his (R) Riding Glove during his movement  between the Top of the Triple Underpass and his first appearing on the Darnell film footage at that train caboose? We Now have 2 FACTS you need to address: (1) 5:00 Haygood time limit, and (2) Officer Haygood clearly wearing 2 GLOVES vs An alleged DPD Cop WALKING across the train yard and WALKING down the Elm St Ext wearing ONLY 1 GLOVE. My Evidence will only continue to mount. That is Not Haygood WALKING across the train yard and THEN WALKING down the Elm St Ext.  - TO BE CONTINUED -         
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 09:03:19 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2024, 02:39:26 AM »
  Just a suggestion, but I get the feeling that your copy of the Darnell and Martin films is not too good. Clearly, as this alleged cop walks down the Elm St Ext, behind him you can see the rail road tracks of the Railroad Spur that ran from behind the TSBD and stretched across the Elm St Ext. The TSBD Loading Dock is also visible on a good Darnell/Martin copy. Also, refresh your memory regarding Haygood's WC Testimony. I appreciate your adversarial approach, but I do Not want to take advantage of your currently inferior research tools. 
   Kindly remember that the visual aid you want to hang your hat on is dedicated to the movement of vehicles. It does Not factually detail the on-the-ground movement of Eyewitnesses inside Dealey Plaza. Specific Eyewitnesses such as: (1) Officer Haygood, (2) Darnell/Martin, (3) Robert MacNeil, (4) Hargis, (5) Wiegman, and (6) Roger Craig are critical. ALL of these eyewitnesses movements are important as they time stamp each other as they move ON FOOT across Dealey Plaza and some of them to the Top of the Triple Underpass.
    Specifically, regarding DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE anywhere that we are seeing Officer Haygood on the Darnell/Martin footage as this alleged DPD Motorcycle Officer walks DOWN the Elm St Ext. The WC Testimony of Haygood himself makes No Mention of his being anywhere near the Elm St Ext during the short 5:00 minute time period immediately following the Kill Shot.
    On the Cancellare Photo which shows DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass with a crowd of people around him, we see Haygood wearing BOTH RIDING GLOVES. The train yard images on the Darnell/Martin Films show a DPD Motorcycle Cop wearing ONLY 1 GLOVE. There is NO GLOVE on this alleged DPD Cop's (R) hand. This same NO Glove Cop is then seen WALKING down the Elm St Ext. What could possibly make Haygood REMOVE his (R) Riding Glove during his movement  between the Top of the Triple Underpass and his first appearing on the Darnell film footage at that train caboose? We Now have 2 FACTS you need to address: (1) 5:00 Haygood time limit, and (2) Officer Haygood clearly wearing 2 GLOVES vs An alleged DPD Cop WALKING across the train yard and WALKING down the Elm St Ext wearing ONLY 1 GLOVE. My Evidence will only continue to mount. That is Not Haygood WALKING across the train yard and THEN WALKING down the Elm St Ext.  - TO BE CONTINUED -         

I get the feeling that your copy of the Darnell and Martin films is not too good.

I have excellent copies of all assassination footage. And in none of them does Haygood walk past the loading dock. He walks towards it but we never see him pass it.
Maybe you have a special version of Darnell.
Or maybe you're just making it up, like you made up all your timings.

Kindly remember that the visual aid you want to hang your hat on is dedicated to the movement of vehicles.

You know literally nothing about the Tyler Mapping program so excuse me if I don't listen to your opinion about it.
It's like you just made it up.
Just like you made up all your timings.

there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE anywhere that we are seeing Officer Haygood on the Darnell/Martin footage

Apart from his testimony that he was in the same general area around the same general time.

Officer Haygood clearly wearing 2 GLOVES vs An alleged DPD Cop WALKING across the train yard and WALKING down the Elm St Ext wearing ONLY 1 GLOVE.

:D
Gloves come off.
They're designed that way.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2024, 02:39:26 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 03:33:40 AM »
  Everything you have said is just that. Nothing but verbiage. No real evidence. But, I expected that. There is absolutely Nothing per Image or in the WC Testimony of Haygood, (Real Evidence), placing Haygood on the Elm St Ext LESS than 5 minutes after the Kill Shot. Absolutely Nothing.  You definitely need to familiarize your self with: (1) Haygood's WC Testimony and (2) Officer Roger Craig's Clay Shaw Testimony. The Cancellare photo explains Haygood's WC testimony regarding running into a "railroad detective". Roger Craig's Clay Shaw testimony details his very time consuming Dealey Plaza journey prior to our seeing him inside the train yard, (with the alleged Officer Haygood), on the Darnell Film. Roger Craig's lengthy journey prior to being filmed by Darnell at the train caboose totally DQ's the DPD Cop behind him being Officer Haygood. Like I said, I have a mountain of evidence ruling out DPD Officer Haygood as being that 1 GLOVE DPD Motorcycle Cop on the Darnell/Martin Films. To date and for the last 60+ years, NOBODY has submitted any Real Evidence that we are seeing Officer Haygood on the Darnell/Martin Films. The Haygood ID has always been an assumption that the JFK Assassination Research Community has simply rubber stamped as being a fact. Sorry Not Sorry to burst you guy's bubble. Call me Mr Duff, but a guy getting off his can and actually RESEARCHING this erroneous Haygood ID was bound to happen. Problem is, the erroneously rubber stamped Haygood ID has permitted a Conspiracy to stand for 60 yrs running. And my Discovery happens to come at the same time as the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE proclaimed the SBT "IS IMPOSSIBLE". The Conspiracy employed to assassinate JFK continues being exposed right before our very eyes.  My Haygood challenge stands unmet as expected. And, I have even more evidence Proving this is NOT DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood on the Darnell/Martin Films.   - TO BE CONTINUED -   
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 11:40:48 AM by Royell Storing »