Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge  (Read 5652 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 12:39:17 PM »
Advertisement
Bobby Hargis’ testimony indicates that he was in that area about the time that the TSBD was finally sealed. From his testimony to the WC:

… so, I came back to the Texas School Book Depository. At that time it seemed like the activity was centered around the Texas School Book Depository, so, that is when I heard someone say, one of the sergeants or lieutenants, I don't know, "Don't let any- one out of the Texas School Book Depository," and so, I went to a gap that had not been filled, which was at the southwest corner. Mr. STERN. And you remained there until you were relieved? Mr. HARGIS. Yes.

I have drawn a yellow circle around the area that is the southwest corner of the TSBD. Isn’t this the area where the motorcycle cop in question was filmed?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 12:39:17 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 01:01:13 PM »
Mark Tyler’s animation Motorcade 63 indicates that Hargis had already ran to the top of the triple underpass to look and ran back to his motorcycle and was headed toward the underpass on his motorcycle within a minute of the headshot. I have circled Hargis (#3) in this screenshot of the animation:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 02:23:07 PM »
Bobby Hargis’ testimony indicates that he was in that area about the time that the TSBD was finally sealed. From his testimony to the WC:

… so, I came back to the Texas School Book Depository. At that time it seemed like the activity was centered around the Texas School Book Depository, so, that is when I heard someone say, one of the sergeants or lieutenants, I don't know, "Don't let any- one out of the Texas School Book Depository," and so, I went to a gap that had not been filled, which was at the southwest corner. Mr. STERN. And you remained there until you were relieved? Mr. HARGIS. Yes.

I have drawn a yellow circle around the area that is the southwest corner of the TSBD. Isn’t this the area where the motorcycle cop in question was filmed?

Yes, that yellow circle is the area/Elm St Ext.  To provide further context to the Hargis journey, after returning to his motorcycle sitting near the Elm St (S) curb, Hargis then rode his motorcycle (W) on Elm St and explored a wide area on the (W) side/other side of the Triple Underpass. It would be After doing all of this that Hargis returned to Dealey Plaza and that general area you have circled. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 02:23:07 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2024, 11:18:33 PM »

In the Darnell film, the motorcycle officer and Harkness are in the railyard west of the TSBD, roughly around the leftmost corner of the red pentagon. The Elm street extension (What a couple of longtime Big D OGs have told me is called "Old Elm," since the "extension" is actually the westernmost end of the original Elm street) only extends to the end of the TSBD lot. Anything to the west is part of the Union Terminal railyard.   

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2024, 12:51:19 AM »
Thanks Mitch and Royell. It seems to me that the area around the west most corner of the red pentagon (outline) is reasonably close to where Hargis testified he positioned himself. Hargis said someone of rank (he didn’t remember who) wanted the TSBD sealed. And in the time between when the shots occurred and when the TSBD was sealed, there was a lot of police activity in the area of the railroad yard/parking lot. It appears to me that Hargis could have gone back to the vicinity TSBD and seen all the activity behind it and went towards that area of activity. I think that it could have been there (in the area that was filmed by Darnell) that he heard the request to seal off the TSBD. Whether or not anyone agrees that this is a possibility, to me it appears much more likely than the “mystery cop” that “equals conspiracy.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2024, 12:51:19 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2024, 03:57:37 AM »
Thanks Mitch and Royell. It seems to me that the area around the west most corner of the red pentagon (outline) is reasonably close to where Hargis testified he positioned himself. Hargis said someone of rank (he didn’t remember who) wanted the TSBD sealed. And in the time between when the shots occurred and when the TSBD was sealed, there was a lot of police activity in the area of the railroad yard/parking lot. It appears to me that Hargis could have gone back to the vicinity TSBD and seen all the activity behind it and went towards that area of activity. I think that it could have been there (in the area that was filmed by Darnell) that he heard the request to seal off the TSBD. Whether or not anyone agrees that this is a possibility, to me it appears much more likely than the “mystery cop” that “equals conspiracy.”

As I said previously, after returning to his motorcycle there at the (S) Elm Curb area, Hargis rode off the the other side of the Triple Underpass and cruised around there looking for possible shooter(s). In my opinion, the time line of Hargis returning to Dealey Plaza would Not have permitted him to be filmed with Officer Roger Craig at the Train Caboose. I am almost certain that this is the same cop being filmed at the Caboose and walking down the Elm St. Ext due to: (1) his NOT WEARING a Glove on his (R) hand, and (2) his being continuously filmed Walking across the train yard from the Caboose to the Elm St Ext. If we are seeing Officer Hargis, exactly where is his motorcycle?     
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 03:58:56 AM by Royell Storing »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2024, 04:03:35 PM »
Mark Tyler’s animation Motorcade 63 indicates that Hargis had already ran to the top of the triple underpass to look and ran back to his motorcycle and was headed toward the underpass on his motorcycle within a minute of the headshot. I have circled Hargis (#3) in this screenshot of the animation:

According to the Hargis WC Testimony, he ran to the the light post and then ran to, "....kind of a little wall, brick wall". Hargis makes no mention of ever running "to the top of the triple underpass".  Hargis being at that low level wall, (that also becomes the Black Dog Man Nook), could have been easily verified by either Zapruder or Sitzman. Even if it took Officer Hargis 30-45 seconds to cross Elm St and reach that "little wall", Sitzman and Zapruder would have just finished climbing down from the Zapruder Perch. Hargis would have been very physically close to both of them. But of course, once again the JFK Assassination Research Community FAILED to ask this question of either Sitzman or Zapruder. A lot of the uncertainty surrounding the principle players in this assassination case should have been answered long ago.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 04:05:07 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2024, 04:03:35 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2024, 04:16:02 PM »
    According to the Hargis WC Testimony, he ran to the the light post and then ran to, "....kind of a little wall, brick wall". Hargis makes no mention of ever running "to the top of the triple underpass".  Hargis being at that low level wall, (that also becomes the Black Dog Man Nook), could have been easily verified by either Zapruder or Sitzman. Even if it took Officer Hargis 30-45 seconds to cross Elm St and reach that "little wall", Sitzman and Zapruder would have just finished climbing down from the Zapruder Perch. Hargis would have been very physically close to both of them. But of course, once again the JFK Assassination Research Community FAILED to ask this question of either Sitzman or Zapruder. A lot of the uncertainty surrounding the principle players in this assassination case should have been answered long ago.

The Bell film shows that Zapruder and Sitzman were off the wall and walking away within six seconds of the limo entering the underpass. Add on the 9 seconds it takes for the limo to reach the underpass after the headshot and you have Zap and Sitz away within 15 seconds.
Your ability to calculate how long it takes events to happen really leaves a lot to be desired.