Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge  (Read 5657 times)

Online Royell Storing

Advertisement
  For 60+ yrs we have been told that the DPD Motorcycle Officer we see inside the train yard on the Darnell and Martin Films is Officer Haygood. I have discovered that the Haygood timeline proves his being identified as this man is simply Not physically possible. And at the same time, this also Proves a Conspiracy was used in the JFK Assassination.
  During Haygood's WC Testimony, WC Attorney Belin introduced a police radio log which detailed Haygood making a 12:35 radio transmission. Haygood at that time Verified his having made that 12:35 radio transmission from his DPD Motorcycle which was sitting on the Elm St Curb. The Kill Shot being fired at 12:30 therefore gives Officer Haygood 5 minutes to physically be at his motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 transmission. Let's examine the 60 year accepted 5 minute journey that Haygood allegedly took following the Kill Shot. Images show us Officer Haygood: (1) Knifing his motorcycle between moving Camera Cars at the corner of Houston/Elm as he heads down Elm St - *Darnell Film Footage*, (2) Moving down the (N) Elm St Curb as he approaches the Stemmons Sign - *Wiegman Film Footage*, (3) Struggling/Straightening his dumped motorcycle at the (N) Elm St curb, (W) of The Steps - *Couch Film Footage*, (4) Running Up and Across the Grassy Knoll toward the Triple Underpass - *Bell Film Footage*, (5) Standing ALONE at the railing atop the Triple Underpass - *Cabluck Photo*, (6) Standing Atop the Triple Underpass with a CROWD now gathered around him - *Cancellare Photo*, (7) WALKING across the entire train yard - *Darnell & Martin Film Footage*, 8. WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the Texas School Book Depository - * Darnell & Martin Film Footage*.  There is physically No Way that Officer Haygood could have done ALL of this in 5 minutes elapsed time and still be back at his DPD Motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 radio transmission. By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass. This REVELATION begs the questions: (1) Who is that DPD Motorcycle Cop WALKING across the train yard and then WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD on the Darnell & Martin Films? (2) Where is this DPD Cop's motorcycle? (3) Is this really a legit DPD motorcycle Cop?  To date, (other than Officer Haywood), there is No Known DPD Motorcycle Cop anywhere close to the train yard immediately after the 12:30 Kill Shot.           
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 12:19:28 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Re: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 12:25:59 AM »
  For 60+ yrs we have been told that the DPD Motorcycle Officer we see inside the train yard on the Darnell and Martin Films is Officer Haygood. I have discovered that the Haygood timeline proves his being identified as this man is simply Not physically possible. And at the same time, this also Proves a Conspiracy was used in the JFK Assassination.
  During Haygood's WC Testimony, WC Attorney Belin introduced a police radio log which detailed Haygood making a 12:35 radio transmission. Haygood at that time Verified his having made that 12:35 radio transmission from his DPD Motorcycle which was sitting on the Elm St Curb. The Kill Shot being fired at 12:30 therefore gives Officer Haygood 5 minutes to physically be at his motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 transmission. Let's examine the 60 year accepted 5 minute journey that Haygood allegedly took following the Kill Shot. Images show us Officer Haygood: (1) Knifing his motorcycle between moving Camera Cars at the corner of Houston/Elm as he heads down Elm St - *Darnell Film Footage*, (2) Moving down the (N) Elm St Curb as he approaches the Stemmons Sign - *Wiegman Film Footage*, (3) Struggling/Straightening his dumped motorcycle at the (N) Elm St curb, (W) of The Steps - *Couch Film Footage*, (4) Running Up and Across the Grassy Knoll toward the Triple Underpass - *Bell Film Footage*, (5) Standing ALONE at the railing atop the Triple Underpass - *Cabluck Photo*, (6) Standing Atop the Triple Underpass with a CROWD now gathered around him - *Cancellare Photo*, (7) WALKING across the entire train yard - *Darnell & Martin Film Footage*, 8. WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the Texas School Book Depository - * Darnell & Martin Film Footage*.  There is physically No Way that Officer Haygood could have done ALL of this in 5 minutes elapsed time and still be back at his DPD Motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 radio transmission. By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass. This REVELATION begs the questions: (1) Who is that DPD Motorcycle Cop WALKING across the train yard and then WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD on the Darnell & Martin Films? (2) Where is this DPD Cop's motorcycle? (3) Is this really a legit DPD motorcycle Cop?  To date, (other than Officer Haywood), there is No Known DPD Motorcycle Cop anywhere close to the train yard immediately after the 12:30 Kill Shot.           

By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass.

What is this estimation based on?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 03:45:38 AM »
By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass.

What is this estimation based on?

(1) The Darnell Film, + (2) The Wiegman Film, + (3) The Couch Film, + (4) The Cabluck Photo, + (5) The Cancellare Photo. These images time stamp Haygood from the point he drives his motorcycle onto Elm St, up to his climbing on top of the Triple Underpass. The Cabluck Photo shows Haygood at the Triple Underpass with NO BODY around him. The Cancellare Photo shows Haygood standing on Top of the Triple Underpass with a crowd of people Now standing around him. Tick, Tick, Tick for ALL these people to now reach the Triple Underpass. One of those people pictured in the Cancellare Photo was Robert MacNeil. He would later host the PBS MacNeil/ Leaher News Hour. That day, MacNeil was riding inside Press Bus #1. He got out of Press Bus #1 at the corner of Houston & Elm St and proceeded down Elm St until he eventually arrived at the Triple Underpass. His Press Bus #1 had just turned onto Houston St when Haygood was already traveling down Elm St on his motorcycle. Tick, Tick, Tick.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 03:45:38 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 09:45:45 AM »
   (1) The Darnell Film, + (2) The Wiegman Film, + (3) The Couch Film, + (4) The Cabluck Photo, + (5) The Cancellare Photo. These images time stamp Haygood from the point he drives his motorcycle onto Elm St, up to his climbing on top of the Triple Underpass. The Cabluck Photo shows Haygood at the Triple Underpass with NO BODY around him. The Cancellare Photo shows Haygood standing on Top of the Triple Underpass with a crowd of people Now standing around him. Tick, Tick, Tick for ALL these people to now reach the Triple Underpass. One of those people pictured in the Cancellare Photo was Robert MacNeil. He would later host the PBS MacNeil/ Leaher News Hour. That day, MacNeil was riding inside Press Bus #1. He got out of Press Bus #1 at the corner of Houston & Elm St and proceeded down Elm St until he eventually arrived at the Triple Underpass. His Press Bus #1 had just turned onto Houston St when Haygood was already traveling down Elm St on his motorcycle. Tick, Tick, Tick.

My bad, Royell. I hadn't made myself clear enough.
When I asked how you came to the estimation of four minutes for Haygood to be at the Triple Underpass, I didn't mean what evidence did you use, I meant how did you use this evidence to come to an estimation of four minutes.
I'll give an example to show what I mean. The Bond pic below has Haygood circled and in the bottom left corner we can see the White House Press bus just about to enter the Underpass:

The pic below is from the Mark Tyler Motorcade Mapping program. It shows us that the Bond pic above was taken 1:41 seconds after the headshot:

So, Haygood makes it to the Underpass in about one minute and forty seconds. What is more difficult to work out is how long he is there.
Below is a pic of a proposed route for Haygood. The star is where he parks his bike, he moves to the Underpass then into the railroad yard where he is pictured by Darnell. The last part of the route just shows the quickest path back to his bike.

post a picture

Can this route be completed in a few minutes? Of course it could.
The question is, how long was Haygood at the Underpass before setting off.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 09:47:01 AM by Dan O'meara »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 01:57:46 PM »
  The 1:41 is WAY OFF. For starters, Haygood rode his motorcycle directly toward and passed Wiegman who was standing at the Elm St sidewalk/curb area. Wiegman at this point had already: (1) jumped out of Camera Car #1 because it was not moving, (2) run down Elm St, (3) moved onto the Knoll, (4) moved across the knoll, (4) Run UP the knoll (5) STOPPED and Filmed the Hesters laying on the ground, (6) run across the Top of the knoll, (6) Run Down the entire Knoll, (7) STOPPED and filmed the Newman family on the ground, 8. Film Camera Car #1 and Officer Haygood coming toward him and then pass by him. ALL of this alone ate up the bulk of Bond's alleged 1:41 time stamping. And, at this point, Haygood had NOT even dumped his bike at  the curb. The best part of that Bond pic shows NOBODY around Haygood at that point in time vs  the Cancellare Photo showing a crowd around him when he stood atop the Triple Underpass. Also, you take a good look at that Bond photo and those boys wearing the jackets with the White Stripes around the shoulders are NOT visible on the (N) side of the grassy knoll. Those same guys are clearly standing among the throng that surrounded Haygood as he stood atop the Triple Underpass on the Cancellare photo. And those 2 guys came from inside the Pergola Shelter that was behind the Hesters. Based on the documented movements of other assassination eyewitnesses, the 1:41 is WAY OFF. I have the Haygood issue Proven 5 Ways to Sunday. Even more to come when need be.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 03:25:01 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 01:57:46 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 11:21:25 PM »
Mark Tyler’s Motorcade 63 animation can be watched while following the various witness’ movements. It is fairly simple to make a note of the identification number (shown in the ever-changing list on the right side) of the witness you want to follow and watch it as it moves.The various witness’ movements and positions in the motorcade 63 animation that I have checked against the snapshots and films taken on 11.22.63 during the assassination and the immediate aftermath all appear to agree with what Mark Tyler shows in his animation. The motions are all fluid and at a reasonable pace.

Here is a screenshot of the animation at a split second after the headshot. Haygood (23) is just entering the intersection of Main and Houston. The time is shown (upper left corner) as less than a second after 12:30 (animation time).

From that point just run the animation and follow Haygood’s movements (or any of the other witnesses shown that you might be interested in) in real (animation) time. I think you will find that it didn’t take as much time as you are estimating (4-minutes) to get to the top of the underpass where he is photographed. The animation indicates it only took approximately 2-minutes. The following screenshot indicates that both Bond and Darnell captured his image at about the same time. Note the time as less than a second after 12:32.

If you watch the animation (and note the various yellow fields of view of the various cameras as they flash in the animation) you can pause the animation if needed to identify the various photographers. Again, all the actual photographs and frames that I have checked agree 100% with Mark Tyler’s animation.

So, if after reviewing this you still think it took Haygood 4-minutes to get to the top of the underpass, please show us exactly where you think that Mark Tyler’s animation is in error.

Edit: To hopefully save some confusion, if you watch carefully when Haygood gets off of his motorcycle, his number changes to 38 and his motorcycle remains 23. This explains the different number of Haygood on the knoll.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:29:10 PM by Charles Collins »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 04:16:36 PM »
  Charles - Thanks for posting that, but I was unable to put it into motion. Just curious, but what exactly is "Darnell 4"?  I would have liked to see what the paths of Haygood, Darnell, Hargis, Wiegman, and Couch looked liked. Other than Darnell, ALL of these eyewitnesses have interlocking WC Testimony telling us where/when they went inside Dealey Plaza before, during, and after the Kill Shot. Being that a vehicle can Not talk, following any of their alleged "elapsed time" travel down Elm St is a faith based journey. Bearing in mind that Darnell filmed Officer Roger Craig back inside the train yard while simultaneously capturing the alleged DPD Motor Cycle Cop Haywood, I would also be interested in seeing the alleged "elapsed time" travel of Officer Roger Craig. Craig gave a very detailed description of his Dealey Plaza journey during his Clay Shaw testimony. There Is no way based on the Craig Testimony in conjunction with the Darnell Film that we are seeing Officer Haygood in that footage. Haygood's Documented 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle at the Elm St curb absolutes nixes that alleged DPD Cop inside the train yard being Haygood. The mountain of image evidence + sworn testimonies is overwhelming.     
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 04:50:58 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 04:16:36 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2024, 04:58:51 PM »
For some inexplicable reason this forum refuses to let me post a link to a Vimeo video of the Motorcade 63 animation. It says it isn’t a valid Vimeo url!!!???

Not a valid vimeo URL
I suggest that you do a search on google for Motorcade 63. A Vimeo link should be in the results. Follow it and view it if you wish. In the meantime maybe Duncan can explain what the problem is? I will report this post to let Duncan know of the issue.