Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Photo Gallery Issue  (Read 1147 times)

Online Royell Storing

Photo Gallery Issue
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:41:41 PM »
Advertisement
Over on the Photo Gallery, you can NO Longer click onto a JFK Assassination image in order to Enlarge it.
This has been the situation for almost a week running.
Is this merely a short-term "glitch" or is this permanent?
In order to better scrutinize those JFK Assassination Images, the viewer needs that option of "Blowing" them up.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Photo Gallery Issue
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:41:41 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: Photo Gallery Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 12:25:13 PM »
Over on the Photo Gallery, you can NO Longer click onto a JFK Assassination image in order to Enlarge it.
This has been the situation for almost a week running.
Is this merely a short-term "glitch" or is this permanent?
In order to better scrutinize those JFK Assassination Images, the viewer needs that option of "Blowing" them up.

Thanks Royell, for alerting the Forum to this issue.
The cause of this specific problem is an SQL Injection Attack and Hack.
The Gallery has been subject to these attacks for the past 2 to 3 years and I have had to implement a lot of security issues to prevent total destruction of the Gallery.
This is a new exploit, so I don't know how trying to fix it will go.
I repeatedly need to fix these issues,ie, different attackd, but they keeps on returning, and are virtually unstoppable, so far, to a non qualified Techie like me.
I'll try and fix this issue and inform you and the Forum once I have deleted all of the exploited pages.
The fix will involve deleting hundreds of exploited pages, so have patience.
In the meantime, the Gallery is still safe to visit.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 01:13:35 PM »
Thanks Royell, for alerting the Forum to this issue.
The cause of this specific problem is an SQL Injection Attack and Hack.
The Gallery has been subject to these attacks for the past 2 to 3 years and I have had to implement a lot of security issues to prevent total destruction of the Gallery.
This is a new exploit, so I don't know how trying to fix it will go.
I repeatedly need to fix these issues,ie, different attackd, but they keeps on returning, and are virtually unstoppable, so far, to a non qualified Techie like me.
I'll try and fix this issue and inform you and the Forum once I have deleted all of the exploited pages.
The fix will involve deleting hundreds of exploited pages, so have patience.
In the meantime, the Gallery is still safe to visit.

Thanks.

That JFK Assassination Photo Gallery is absolutely invaluable. It continually provides evidence that the JFK Assassination was Not the work of only 1 person. The manipulated timelines of principle characters along with the physical altering of the Dealey Plaza murder scene are laid bare via many of these images,   
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 01:24:48 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 01:13:35 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 01:45:07 PM »
Thanks.

That JFK Assassination Photo Gallery is absolutely invaluable. It continually provides evidence that the JFK Assassination was Not the work of only 1 person. The manipulated timelines of principle characters along with the physical altering of the Dealey Plaza murder scene are laid bare via many of these images,   

That's it fixed for now, images are back to enlarging.  Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 04:00:30 PM »
That's it fixed for now, images are back to enlarging.  Thumb1:

Thanks for fixing it. Those Blown Up images are crucial. The Cabluck photo of Motorcycle Officer Haygood standing All ALONE at the Triple Underpass, vs the Cancellare photo now showing Haygood standing atop a pillar of the Triple Underpass with a CROWD around him completely destroys his 60 yr old timeline. When you Blow Up the Cancellare Photo, you can clearly see Robert MacNeil standing among the crowd of people gathered around Haygood as he stands atop the Triple Underpass. MacNeil, (who later co-hosted the PBS MacNeil/Leaher NewsHour), was originally seated inside Press Bus #1. Press Bus #1 can be seen on Houston St in the very early Darnell Film footage. Press Bus #1 at that point in time has just completed the turn from Main St onto Houston St. MacNeil exited that Press Bus at around the corner of Houston & Elm St. MacNeil then began moving down Elm St and sighted Officer Haygood running toward the Triple Underpass and joined what he then thought might be the pursuit of a shooter. This MacNeil timeline + The Cabluck photo + the Cancellare Photo makes clear that Officer Haygood took the better side of 4 minutes to reach the other side of the Triple Underpass. (MacNeil has several interviews in which he details his 11/22/63 journey posted on You Tube). Officer Haygood taking 4 minutes, (probably 4+), to just stand on the other side of the Triple Underpass, means there is NO WAY we are seeing him on the Darnell & Martin films: (1) WALKING across the entire train yard, and (2) WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD. There is Not enough time for Haygood to Walk across the entire train yard and then Walk down the Elm St Ext and be back at his motorcycle to make his documented 12:35 transmission. No Way. The real question now becomes: (1) WHO is that DPD Motorcycle Cop we are seeing on the Darnell & Martin Films and (2) Where EXACTLY is his motorcycle?   
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 04:06:18 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 04:00:30 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 04:42:13 PM »
Thanks.

You're studying the JFK assassination and you don't have enough sense to download the images at the Photo Gallery that most interest you to your own computer where you can arrange them into folders that better suit you and allow instant access? You're relying on a website that could go off-line any moment or whose company could cease operation without notice.

The JPEGs aren't going to take up that much hard drive space, maybe a few hundred MBs. Buy a cheap external hard drive (say, 300-500 GB) and backup all your important files. Buy two and have two places where your files are backed-up.

Video files are large so if you have a lot of those, you'll need a larger hard drive.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 06:06:09 PM »
You're studying the JFK assassination and you don't have enough sense to download the images at the Photo Gallery that most interest you to your own computer where you can arrange them into folders that better suit you and allow instant access? You're relying on a website that could go off-line any moment or whose company could cease operation without notice.

The JPEGs aren't going to take up that much hard drive space, maybe a few hundred MBs. Buy a cheap external hard drive (say, 300-500 GB) and backup all your important files. Buy two and have two places where your files are backed-up.

Video files are large so if you have a lot of those, you'll need a larger hard drive.

Appreciate your guidance, but I have Zero confidence in the reliability of anything that relies on other sources to make its' presence known. I do have hard copy photos, films, books, magazines, and newspapers. ALL of this is at my immediate fingertips.  Call me Jack Reacher, but I stay off the grid as much as possible. I come here to enlighten the JFK Assassination newbes that have been subjected to this ongoing 60 yr old LN Snow Job. That ain't Officer Haygood on the Darnell & Martin Films. Somebody, Anybody, PROVE me wrong. Not gonna happen.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:13:59 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 06:06:09 PM »