Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD  (Read 31802 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD
« on: March 11, 2018, 03:50:07 PM »
Advertisement
 How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD? And why is it important? I'm just curious about how many different stories there are in regards to LHO's employment at the TSBD. It's very simple CTers, if you cannot place Oswald at work in the TSBD by a conspiracy then there was no conspiracy.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:55:56 PM by Wesley Johnson »

JFK Assassination Forum

How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD
« on: March 11, 2018, 03:50:07 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 04:31:51 PM »
How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD? And why is it important? I'm just curious about how many different stories there are in regards to LHO's employment at the TSBD. It's very simple CTers, if you cannot place Oswald at work in the TSBD then there was no conspiracy.

Hey, Wes, you trying to say he didn't work there?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:14:08 PM »
Hey, Wes, you trying to say he didn't work there?

No Ray. I had to add to my original statement "by a conspiracy"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:14:08 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 05:39:18 PM »

No Ray. I had to add to my original statement "by a conspiracy"

We can't prove that he was put there by anybody. That's the problem. However the convenience of his being employed there, so close to the assassination, sounds the warning bells, in  my mind. Just because we can't prove who and why he was put there,  doesn't mean there wasn't a conspiracy.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 06:03:31 PM »
We can't prove that he was put there by anybody. That's the problem. However the convenience of his being employed there, so close to the assassination, sounds the warning bells, in  my mind. Just because we can't prove who and why he was put there,  doesn't mean there wasn't a conspiracy.

It's been known how he got the job at the TSBD from 22 November 1963 until now. It never has been a mystery Ray. Linnie Mae Randle, Frazier's sister, and Ruth Paine, along with Marina Oswald had all gathered at Dorothy Robert's house to have coffee and chat. Just like a lot of housewives did back then. During their conversation the subject of Lee's unemployment came up. Linnie Mae Randle said that her brother Buell had just got a job at the TSBD and it might be a good idea to have Lee apply there. Marina asked Ruth if she could call the TSBD for her. Ruth called Roy Truly and Mr. Truly told her to have Lee come and apply. Lee went there and got hired. There were two buildings that TSBD worked out of. There were two men that Truly hired and he picked the other man to work at the warehouse down the road and Lee to work at the TSBD on Elm St. Oswald went to work at the TSBD on 16 October 1963. You see the problem don't you Ray? On 16 October it had not even been finalized that the President would come to Dallas. The motorcade route was not even set yet. So, what CTers want me to believe is that these conspirators could read the future and know that the president would come to Dallas and ride in an open car and drive by the TSBD. If you believe that Ray then you have to include, Ruth Paine, Marina Oswald, Linnie Mae Randle, Dorothy Roberts and good old Roy Truly in on the conspiracy.  You don't really believe that these Texas house wives and a warehouse manager were just suddenly recruited by the KGB, CIA, FBI Secret Service, Dallas Police or any numbers of silly theories, to put little old Lee in the building, so he could be framed by them? It is ridiculous when you start looking at it Ray. 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:08:03 PM by Wesley Johnson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 06:03:31 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 07:46:19 PM »

Ray, he may not even have been put there on purpose.

Who said that a conspiracy already had a solid and completely worked out plan in mind, months, or even weeks, prior to the assassination? Yet, that's what LNs seem to imply. If there was a conspiracy, there may well have been some sort of master plan in place, known to only a few people and able to be put into action at short notice based upon the actual circumstances at the time.

There are those who believe there had already been two previous attempts to execute the plan, in Miami and Chicago, which both failed. Perhaps it was just a case of third time lucky with all the variables falling into place in Dallas.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 08:07:32 PM »
Ray, he may not even have been put there on purpose.

Who said that a conspiracy already had a solid and completely worked out plan in mind, months, or even weeks, prior to the assassination? Yet, that's what LNs seem to imply. If there was a conspiracy, there may well have been some sort of master plan in place, known to only a few people and able to be put into action at short notice based upon the actual circumstances at the time.

There are those who believe there had already been two previous attempts to execute the plan, in Miami and Chicago, which both failed. Perhaps it was just a case of third time lucky with all the variables falling into place in Dallas.

Hello Martin.
"there may well have been some sort of master plan in place, known to only a few people and able to be put into action at short notice based upon the actual circumstances at the time."

Right!! I believe that!  ::)
And what you are implying is that these people with this "master plan" in a matter of days were able to put this elaborate plan to frame Oswald in play? LOL In all of the years since the president's assassination there is not one shred of evidence to indicate there were any "mysterious" people hanging around manipulating Oswald or any one else. And that's what it would have took. Boots on the ground. No evidence of that. Zero.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 08:07:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 08:30:40 PM »

Hello Martin.
"there may well have been some sort of master plan in place, known to only a few people and able to be put into action at short notice based upon the actual circumstances at the time."

And what you are implying is that these people with this "master plan" in a matter of days were able to put this elaborate plan to frame Oswald in play? LOL In all of the years since the president's assassination there is not one shred of evidence to indicate there were any "mysterious" people hanging around manipulating Oswald or any one else. And that's what it would have took. Boots on the ground. No evidence of that. Zero.

I am not really interested in what you believe or not.

And what you are implying is that these people with this "master plan" in a matter of days were able to put this elaborate plan to frame Oswald in play?

I am not implying anything. I started by comment by saying "If there was a conspiracy" but, dishonest as you seem to be, you left that out of the quote. Why?

What makes you even think, if there was a conspiracy, it was an elaborate plan to frame Oswald in particular or that it was the only option in play at any given time? I get the impression you do not play chess very well.

In all of the years since the president's assassination there is not one shred of evidence to indicate there were any "mysterious" people hanging around manipulating Oswald or any one else.

So what? That's just your opinion and it could just mean that you are not paying attention very well or that you are so bias that you dismiss everything you don't like out of hand. It tells me nothing. When would somebody even qualify as "mysterious" in your mind?

And that's what it would have took. Boots on the ground. No evidence of that. Zero.

Opinions, opinions and opinions... you seem to have a lot of them, but hey, whatever works for you, right?