Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD  (Read 32279 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »
Advertisement
I don't know if it is the rifle that was found at the TSBD or not.

It may well be, but I think we will disagree about what it means if it is indeed the same rifle.

Okay Martin, that is a fair answer. We can agree to disagree as the saying goes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2018, 08:54:40 PM »
I don't dismiss anything. They are only not in disagreement if you assume that Shaneyfelt would have reached the same conclusion if he had the same prints.

The problem is that you can only assume that and the fact of the matter is that the record shows that Shaneyfelt declined to make a positive identification.

They are not in disagreement. They are only in disagreement if you assume that Shaneyfelt would have reached a different conclusion if he had the same prints.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2018, 08:58:10 PM »
Thanks Tim. I know it is the rifle. I was just talking about the authenticity of the photo. The rifle in the photo is also the same rifle they found on the 6th floor. You know how it goes with these guys. One hundred experts could verify something and one non-expert could say something different and the CT's would claim the one as "evidence of a conspiracy".

Wes, the authenticity of the backyard photos is not in doubt. They were authenticated by the HSCA's photographic analysis panel. Of which there were 22 members.

On edit, I see that you are already aware of that.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:00:49 PM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2018, 08:58:10 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2018, 09:06:03 PM »
What's the matter Wes? Don't you have any evidence to cite? Of course you don't as the WC didn't give you any to cite.

Since I haven't claimed that so and so killed JFK I don't have to cite any evidence. *YOU*  OTOH have ACCUSED LHO of committing two murders. So when will you cite physical or ballistic evidence showing that he did?

Never would be my guess.

I didn't accuse the little weasel the DPD did. The best thing and only thing you "buffs" do is try and dispute the evidence that was gathered in the case. You know it, and I know it. We both also know that you CTers after over 54 years can not present any "new" physical, or ballistic evidence to indicate a second shooter or a different shooter than Oswald. All you have is hearsay evidence, some of it not even made until years after the fact. So, what theory do you believe Rob? Come on cowboy up. Which one? There are so many I would really hate to have to name them all. I believe Oswald acted alone and killed the president. See how easy Rob? Now which one is your favorite this week?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2018, 09:12:37 PM »

They are not in disagreement. They are only in disagreement if you assume that Shaneyfelt would have reached a different conclusion if he had the same prints.

Tim,

I am not assuming anything. I am merely stating that Shaneyfelt declined to make a positive identification and in doing so his opinion is not the same as the panel's expert.

You can speculate all you like about what would and coud have been if Shaneyfelt had better photos but I prefer to stick with the facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2018, 09:12:37 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2018, 09:23:52 PM »
Tim,

I am not assuming anything. I am merely stating that Shaneyfelt declined to make a positive identification and in doing so his opinion is not the same as the panel's expert.

You can speculate all you like about what would and coud have been if Shaneyfelt had better photos but I prefer to stick with the facts.

Martin, Shaneyfelt and Kirk were not opining on the same thing. Shaneyfelt did not express an opinion on the quality prints that Kirk had at his disposal. Shaneyfelt and Kirk were not in disagreement.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2018, 09:25:50 PM »
Wes, the authenticity of the backyard photos is not in doubt. They were authenticated by the HSCA's photographic analysis panel. Of which there were 22 members.

On edit, I see that you are already aware of that.

Yeah, I know Tim. It's just fun debating these guys on their crap they put out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2018, 09:25:50 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2018, 07:38:49 AM »
What conspiracy do I claim? Pray tell....

Are the Dallas Police tapes authentic?

Only the part that the HSCA used to come up with their 95% probability of conspiracy finding. ;D

Indeed.