Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD  (Read 31808 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 11:26:48 PM »
Advertisement
The assassination took place at workplaces of the assassin. The decision to assassinate Lincoln at the Ford theatre only occurred hours before the assassination. It was a conspiracy.

The assassination took place at workplaces of the assassin.

So Lee Oswald assassinated President Kennedy from his workplace?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 11:26:48 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2018, 11:29:50 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2018, 11:53:10 PM »
What conspiracy do I claim? Pray tell....

Are the Dallas Police tapes authentic?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2018, 11:53:10 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2018, 12:48:40 AM »

So Lee Oswald assassinated President Kennedy from his workplace?

I am not sure Bill. He may have. I was using the official versions of both assassinations to hilight the fallacy of Joe's assumptions.

Certainly if you have anything more I am more than willing to be convinced. Then again conspiracy does not require Oswald not to be the shooter, does it?

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2018, 01:41:04 AM »

I am not sure Bill. He may have. I was using the official versions of both assassinations to hilight the fallacy of Joe's assumptions.

Certainly if you have anything more I am more than willing to be convinced. Then again conspiracy does not require Oswald not to be the shooter, does it?

There are no fallacies in my argument. Only yours.

Question:

Is the Booth assassination of Lincoln an example of a conspiracy where Booth was selected to take part, the other conspirators waited until Booth lucked into a job that gave him a good chance to assassinate the President and then assassinated the President?

Answer:

No.

Booth was an actor before he thought of kidnapping or killing Lincoln. Booth was an actor before Lincoln was elected President. There were thousands of men in the Washington D. C. area who hated Lincoln. Booth, unlike the other thousands, may have started to think about kidnapping or murdering Lincoln because he knew that Lincoln sometimes visited the place he had worked in, the Ford?s Theatre. Booth lucked into a job that allowed him a good chance to kill the President before there was a conspiracy.

Question:

Can you name a single instance, that a conspiracy chose a participant in an assassination, and waited for that participant to luck unto a job putting him in a good position to commit the murder? And then had him commit the murder or to serve as a patsy.

Don?t re-word the question to something like, ?Can you think of an example that a Lone Nut happened to work in the same place the President often visited, and decided to murder the President, and then recruited others, making it a conspiracy.? I need an example where the Conspiracy came first, then one of the participants lucked into a certain job. Not an example where someone lucked into a job and decided to form a conspiracy.

If your answer is, ?Yes, the Booth-Lincoln assassination? then you have failed to come up with an example. The formation of the conspiracy must occur before the fortunate job. Like CTers alleged happened with the Oswald-Kennedy assassination.

I am confident you cannot come up with a single example.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2018, 01:41:04 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2018, 03:09:23 AM »
Are the Dallas Police tapes authentic?

Only the part that the HSCA used to come up with their 95% probability of conspiracy finding. ;D

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
just keep questioning every little piece of evidence.

Is it your position that evidence, no matter how small, should not be examined and questioned?

As for the photo it shows Oswald had a rifle and revolver.

I was once photographed with a rifle. Do you think that means I owned that rifle?

Read the quote again Martin. Since I have a feel for how you and others operate here I intentionally worded it "as for the photo it shows Oswald had a rifle and revolver"  to see if you would say rifle"Do you think that means I owned that rifle ?"You didn't fail me Martin. Although I believe the rifle was linked to Ozzie quite well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2018, 04:08:38 PM »
Never mind that she did not confirm Oswald owned a rifle in her DPD affidavit and did not recognize the rifle when it was shown to her, right?

Shall we just overlook that as well, Richard?

Keep dancing like a circus monkey and changing the topic.  You have argued that Marina confirmed Oswald's ownership of the rifle only after being convinced of such by Rankin and the press.  That is preposterous but the question presented in the context of your explanation is why she would direct the DPD to the blanket on Nov. 22 - before she comes into contact with Rankin or the press - when asked about Oswald's rifle?  The only explanation for doing so is that she had seen a rifle in that blanket.  That is consistent with her WC testimony.   Absent a time machine, we know your silly explanation is a complete failure because Marina confirms the presence of the rifle in the blanket BEFORE she encounters Rankin or any press to convince her of this fact.   Thus, your explanation is not only implausible but chronologically impossible.