Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD  (Read 32256 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2018, 04:36:23 PM »
Advertisement
Martin, you are being hypocritical again. It is no different than you asking me to cite evidence that you know exists. What's good for you is for me. So, can you cite some of that "actual proof?" I'll be waiting a long time.

I'll be waiting a long time.

That's true for sure.

You seem to mistakenly believe that something that is presented as evidence is automatically proof of something.

No wonder why you believe what you believe.

Oh and btw.. you never ever cite any evidence whatsoever. All you do is make claims without backing then up.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:43:24 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2018, 04:36:23 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
I'll be waiting a long time.

That's true for sure.

You seem to mistakenly believe that something that is presented as evidence is automatically proof of something.

No wonder why you believe what you believe.

Oh and btw.. you never ever cite any evidence whatsoever. All you do is make claims without backing then up.

"You seem to mistakenly believe that something that is presented as evidence is automatically proof of something."

"you never ever cite any evidence whatsoever. All you do is make claims without backing then up."
[/quote]

Kind of contradictory there Martin. And all you do is make assumptions without backing them up.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2018, 05:02:24 PM »
"You seem to mistakenly believe that something that is presented as evidence is automatically proof of something."

"you never ever cite any evidence whatsoever. All you do is make claims without backing then up."

Kind of contradictory there Martin. And all you do is make assumptions without backing them up.

Only contradictory to a warped mind. You seem to live in a world of your own. Best keep the door to the outside world closed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2018, 05:02:24 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »
Only contradictory to a warped mind. You seem to live in a world of your own. Best keep the door to the outside world closed.

"Only contradictory to a warped mind. You seem to live in a world of your own. Best keep the door to the outside world closed."
[/quote]

And this is just the kind of response that I got when I first got on here. And your buddy Mark wonders why I respond the way I do? Hilarious. I live in the real world Martin where I have to go to work, pay my taxes and put my children through college. I don't see monsters in the closet. Like a lot of you.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:12:42 PM by Wesley Johnson »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2018, 06:07:24 PM »
"Only contradictory to a warped mind. You seem to live in a world of your own. Best keep the door to the outside world closed."

And this is just the kind of response that I got when I first got on here. And your buddy Mark wonders why I respond the way I do? Hilarious. I live in the real world Martin where I have to go to work, pay my taxes and put my children through college. I don't see monsters in the closet. Like a lot of you.

And this is just the kind of response that I got when I first got on here.

It's the kind of response you will continue to get every time you provoke it. Don't play the victim, you came here full guns blazing.

One of my first responses to you;

Martin, you seem to be a little bit agitated. You can get through it.

Funny... The truth is I just don't like guys much who think they know it all.

Still true to this day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2018, 06:07:24 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2018, 06:42:35 PM »
And this is just the kind of response that I got when I first got on here.

It's the kind of response you will continue to get every time you provoke it. Don't play the victim, you came here full guns blazing.

One of my first responses to you;

Still true to this day.
Oh, I'm no victim Martin. At least I don't live in la-la land like some on here.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
"I've shot people" card that ex-military guys pull out of their back pockets frequently.
I'm not ex-military and never claimed it. Nor have I said "I've shot people". I'm a hunter Mark, so don't claim I posted something that I didn't.
I happen to be lucky and unfortunate enough to have a job where I work online and have two computers, so I can post on here when I want. So, I wouldn't put too much into how many posts I make. I'm not impressed by you doing this for 20 years. I've debated with the conspiracy folks a lot and it's the same old story with you guys. When someone won't bend to your way of thinking you attack them. But that's okay. You showed your true colors when you made it "personal" with me right from the start. It's what you guys always do.

When someone won't bend to your way of thinking you attack them.

Pot.. meet kettle

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2018, 06:57:50 PM »

Oh, I'm no victim Martin. At least I don't live in la-la land like some on here.

La-la land sounds like a nice place to go....