Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD  (Read 32268 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: How did Oswald get the job at the TSBD
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2018, 10:28:51 PM »
Advertisement
You don't know me, so your statement is asinine. What is really hilarious, is people like you on here that claim they believe there was a conspiracy and not secure enough to even name which conspiracy.

When have I ever claimed that I believe there was a conspiracy?

All you guys have is, to try and dispute the evidence that exists incriminating Ozzie and claim that there is no evidence.

You have yet to actually enumerate any of this "evidence that exists incriminating Ozzie".  You just keep insisting that it does.

Remarkable. You rail on and on about there is no evidence, and yet, you try so hard to dispute that which you claim does not exist. It borders on irrationality and insanity. I seriously think some of you should seek therapy.

Such hypocrisy.  You don't know any of us, so your statement is asinine.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2018, 10:28:51 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2018, 10:09:20 PM »
When have I ever claimed that I believe there was a conspiracy?

Weidmann tries the exact same trick in some sort of bizarre attempt to appear neutral, why do you people bother?

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »

Weidmann tries the exact same trick in some sort of bizarre attempt to appear neutral, why do you people bother?

JohnM

You do know that there are about as many "neutrals" as those that believe Oswald acted alone.....dont you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2018, 05:02:15 PM »
"Wes the buff" is here for games. It is clear by now that he is incapable of citing any evidence to support his claims.

"Me thinks you doth protest too much mister." You know what evidence Rob and every one on here knows. It is the same evidence that you seem obsessed with discrediting. Your only tactic along, with the other people on here, that are not even secure enough to say they believe a conspiracy, is to wait until someone that believes Oswald acted alone states the evidence and then you try to dispute it. That is weak. Instead, let's just say I believe you. Now what? Why don't you give me an alternative narrative of what you say happened. 

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2018, 05:21:48 PM »
You do know that there are about as many "neutrals" as those that believe Oswald acted alone.....dont you?

That would be more believable Colin if your "neutrals" would question the false statements made by "buffs". It is easy and safe, you see, to just say, "I question the evidence against Oswald. But I never said I believe in a conspiracy." That's weak.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2018, 05:21:48 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2018, 04:20:09 PM »
I sometimes wonder if Wesley actually knows the difference between his beloved evidence and actual proof.

Can you name some of that "actual proof" Martin?  :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »
Can you name some of that "actual proof" Martin?  :D

You want others to do your work for you, again?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2018, 04:33:08 PM »
You want others to do your work for you, again?

Martin, you are being hypocritical again. It is no different than you asking me to cite evidence that you know exists. What's good for you is for me. So, can you cite some of that "actual proof?" I'll be waiting a long time.