Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: No Shots Were Fired From Behind The Grassy Knoll Picket Fence  (Read 2846 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: No Shots Were Fired From Behind The Grassy Knoll Picket Fence
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 04:06:01 PM »
Advertisement
This re-enactment shows that no shot came from either grassy knoll:

If you're looking for a second shooter, he was also behind the motorcade (probably in one of those many Dal-Tex windows).

is not Bobby hargis on film (well it may also be audio ) saying the motorcade came to a rolling stop ? . is he not also the left rear motorcycle officer (stationed i believe inside left behind the limo ) splattered with blood and gore from jfks head and which prompted him (wrongly ) to feel that he too had been shot ? . what are your thoughts on this .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 04:06:01 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 04:13:53 PM »
    Agree 100% regarding there is almost always something of value to be gleaned from any documentary/presentation. LeRoy Blevins had some kooky ideas, but the images he posted always provoked thought. Currently, "No TrueFlags Here" over on You Tube also drives this point home. He proffers some very wild theories, but the multitude of JFK Assassination images he posts are invaluable along with the thought they invoke.

hi Royell thank you for replying . yes indeed . even the  most biased of sources can offer a raft of information that we can all use . as an example even MCadams site has a wealth of information , documents , photos etc that we can all use . a lot of people will attack for example jim fetzer , and maybe that is or is not warranted , that is for the individual to assess for them selves . but he has videos and documentaries that contain a lot of info and more . he took part in the jfk horsemen showing video and audio of the four motorcycle officers stationed behind jfks limo saying the limo came to a rolling stop , not a full stop .these men were among the closest to jfk and his limo .

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 05:19:57 PM »
hi Royell thank you for replying . yes indeed . even the  most biased of sources can offer a raft of information that we can all use . as an example even MCadams site has a wealth of information , documents , photos etc that we can all use . a lot of people will attack for example jim fetzer , and maybe that is or is not warranted , that is for the individual to assess for them selves . but he has videos and documentaries that contain a lot of info and more . he took part in the jfk horsemen showing video and audio of the four motorcycle officers stationed behind jfks limo saying the limo came to a rolling stop , not a full stop .these men were among the closest to jfk and his limo .

Yeah, I watched/listened to that JFK Four Horsemen presentation that was posted years back on You Tube. (2 Parts?) It was extremely informative. Including the DPD motorcycle "crackup" on the way to Parkland Hospital that was revealed during that presentation.
    I remain curious as to DPD Motorcycle(s) racing UP the Knoll. We already have Holland and Bowers reporting their seeing at least 1 DPD motorcycle racing UP-THE-KNOLL. During my research which has Proven we are Not seeing DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood inside the train yard on the Darnell Film, I uncovered a 3rd witness to a cop motorcycle racing UP-THE-KNOLL. In Trask's "Pictures Of The Pain" pg 398,  Frank Cancellare is quoted, "Police ran their bikes UP the bank towards the railroad overpass". Cancellare exited Press Bus #1 at about the corner of Houston and Elm and then proceeded down Elm St toward the Triple Underpass. He eventually got down close to the Triple Underpass where he took his famous photo that showed Officer Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass with a then young Robert MacNeil, (PBS MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour) standing on the (R). Cancellare is another very solid, reliable Witness regarding a motorcycle racing UP-THE-KNOLL.     
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 05:22:14 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 05:19:57 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2024, 07:18:17 PM »
its interesting that all 4 motorcycle officers at the left and right rear of the limo were splattered to some degree with blood / gore . i mean to listen to LN and the things ive seen them claim the blood / gore only went forwards or indeed straight up . ive no doubt that blood/gore did travel in those directions . but it went in all directions spraying on both sides of the inside rear of the limo .ive seen LN claim that the four motorcycle officers merely drove beneath the blood spatter that was by then above them , and then it merely dropped down on them . but hargis (wrongly) was of the impression that he too might have been hit , he had that impression due to the blood and gore hitting him . LN will and have argued against the wording used .i my self have used the wording sufficient IE the gore struck hargis with a level of force SUFFICIENT that he felt (wrongly ) that he too may have been hit . but i think my wording was reasonable .however LN dont care for that because it goes against there DROPS OF GORE DROPPING DOWN ON THE OFFICERS claim . if we look at line of sight between the knoll (not  badgeman area but the area behind the  men on the steps ) and brehm and his sons position (brehm saw a particle of jfks head fly rearward and leftward and land in the area where he was stood ) well hargis was right in that line . i have asked many LN many times about brehms claim (considering they cite him as a credible witness and war veteran ) and none want to talk about it . usually they say brehm said all shots came from behind , well he said two shots . i mentioned in another thread that if i could have interviewed mr brehm that i would ask him (based on his military training and service ) if what he said he saw ( a piece of jfks head flying rearward and leftward towards him ) correlates with all shots coming only from behind ? , if he could explain this via shots only from behind .i have no doubt mr brehm was an honest and decent man who witnessed a terrible sight that he said he would never forget .and so i do think he would have answered as honestly as he could .i posted brehms OWN WORDS verbatim in another thread and someone tried to dispute them . he is on film (seen in a video on youtube ) saying what i posted verbatim .yet i was attacked .

there is an officer on film on the grass of the knoll if you will laying his bike down .i think that was haygood . chaney was on his side of the limo also .i know hargis pulled to the left curb , martin was outside him .when the words racing up the knoll are used do i take that that you mean drove along the grass if you will ? or to mean up the area of the steps ?. in the horsemen if my memory serves wasnt it said or perhaps hargis himself said it that hargis ran across the street between the limo and the SS follow up car . we dont see that on film . but because we cant see something it doesnt mean it was not there or did not happen . i am sure these motorcycle officers have been discussed on many threads at different times but perhaps a WHAT THE 4 JFK MOTORCYCLE OFFICERS SAW thread may be an interesting thread ? .i am sure our LN friends will have much to say on that .

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2024, 10:15:54 PM »
  With regard to Brehm, I have often wondered why I have Not seen any 11/22/63 recollections from his boy. That boy at his side was young, but certainly old enough to recall at a minimum bits-n-pieces of what went on around him on that momentous day.
   Haygood dumped his DPD motorcycle alongside the Elm St. curb. He never got his bike on top of the Elm Sidewalk, not to mention onto the grassy knoll. That is Not Officer Haygood on the Darnell/Martin Films. Haygood made a Documented 12:35 transmission from his motorcycle. During his WC testimony, Haygood verified making that 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle on the Elm St Curb. The JFK Kill Shot happened at 12:30. In an elapsed time of 5 minutes, it is physically impossible for Officer Haygood to: (1) Dump his motorcycle at the Elm curb, (2) struggle with/straighten up his motorcycle, (Couch Film), (3) Run up and then across the grassy knoll, (4) Climb atop the Triple Underpass, (Cancellare Photo), (5) Travel to the railroad yard, (6) WALK across the railroad yard, (Darnell/Martin Films), (7) WALK down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD (Darnell/Martin Films), 8. Travel down Elm St, and, (9) Arrive at his motorcycle and make his Documented 12:35 transmission. In addition to that, the Cancellare Photo of Officer Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass clearly shows him to be wearing Both of his gloves. The Darnell/Martin film snippets which allegedly displays Haygood walking across the train yard and then down the Elm St Ext show him to NOT be wearing his (R) hand glove. Why in the distance from the Triple Underpass to the train yard would Officer Haygood remove his (R) hand glove? That alleged DPD Motorcycle Cop captured on the Darnell/Martin films is NOT Officer Haygood. To this day, Officer Haygood is the ONLY DPD Motorcycle Cop credited with being inside the train yard during this same time period.     
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:26:14 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2024, 10:15:54 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2024, 11:14:04 AM »
brehms son was young that day but yes like you i dont think i have ever seen him speak on film . i have seen the newman children but not brehms son .but some people are private people naturally , and others may simply not want to get involved again in this case .but it would be interesting to know if he saw the piece of jfks head that his father saw land near the curb .

yes you are correct a motorcycle officer struggles with his bike and lays it down .as haygood ran to the concrete rail and stood on it i guess it was just a natural assumption that these were both haygood .

i had to remind myself but it was bowers who said he saw a motorcycle cop shoot up the incline .i would think that that must have been haygood who brehm saw having dropped his motorcycle at the curb .

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2024, 12:19:31 PM »
people hearing shot or shots or shells fall in one location would not rule out shot or shots from other locations , would you not agree ? . so norman and co hearing shots above them does not refute potential shot or shots from another location .some people heard no shots and some only heard two . that means that at the least that some failed to hear a third shot . if they failed to hear one shot it is not illogical then to assert that its not impossible for another additional shot to be fired and not heard .

Agreed.

...by the way harold norman is a witness on film that also placed Oswald on the first floor at a time when OFFICIALLY we are told Oswald was only on the 6th floor . and (from memory ) he testified that while passing through the lunchroom that SOMEONE WAS IN THERE but that he did not take note of whom it was . Oswald said he was in there and that HE SAW THESE TWO VERY MEN.

The only thing about that is that implies that Oswald either:

1. An innocent man freely moving around the building (so obviously not being set up as the assassin) - but then how to explain that his rifle was found on the 6th floor, the eye witnesses,...

2. Part of the conspiracy, having left the rifle up their for a co-conspiracist to use (he wouldn't be that stupid).

If he was the lone nut, he wouldn't have made a mad dash up to the 6th floor. For all he knew there might've been co-workers up there (which there were!).

In what sort of scenario do you see Oswald being in the lunchroom at the moment that Norman noticed someone there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2024, 12:19:31 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2024, 09:39:43 PM »
brehms son was young that day but yes like you i dont think i have ever seen him speak on film . i have seen the newman children but not brehms son .but some people are private people naturally , and others may simply not want to get involved again in this case .but it would be interesting to know if he saw the piece of jfks head that his father saw land near the curb .

yes you are correct a motorcycle officer struggles with his bike and lays it down .as haygood ran to the concrete rail and stood on it i guess it was just a natural assumption that these were both haygood .

i had to remind myself but it was bowers who said he saw a motorcycle cop shoot up the incline .i would think that that must have been haygood who brehm saw having dropped his motorcycle at the curb .

We have: (1) Holland standing atop the Triple Underpass, (2) Bowers inside the Railroad Tower, and (3) Cancellare as he traveled down Elm St.  These are 3 very respected witnesses ALL telling the same story of seeing a motorcycle racing UP-THE-KNOLL immediately following the Kill Shot. With regard to these 3 mistaking Haygood as to doing this, I do Not believe the Haygood DPD motorcycle even cleared the Elm St curb. Therefore, his motorcycle never reached/touched the very wide Elm St. sidewalk and certainly never came into contact with even a single blade of the Knoll grass. It is hard to believe that these 3 witnesses from 3 differing points inside Dealey Plaza mistook a motorcycle at the curb for a motorcycle streaking Up-The-Knoll.
    Remember that Brehm and Son were standing in front of the Babushka Woman as everything unfolded on Elm St. That kid's possible recollections with regard to her would be interesting to say the least. To a kid in 1963, somebody with a camera would attract their attention. 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 10:16:48 PM by Royell Storing »