Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 37175 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2018, 07:57:34 PM »
Advertisement
It was just a fantastic coincidence that his jacket and shirt both bunched up an equal amount to make it look that way.

Anyone that has worn a dress shirt that is Anchored at the neck with a tie, Knows that the alleged bunching of a dress shirt is absolute Malarkey. Plus, you can bet that JFK wore tailored clothing that fit like hand-in-glove.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2018, 07:57:34 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2018, 06:57:19 PM »
I believe that Ford's movement of the back wound up to the base of the neck caused those on the Warren Commission to become divided on the subject and of course CE 399 , which was at one time a back wound with the depth of Humes little finger stopping at the knuckle . Who would have told Ford that it would have been more plausible to have the back wound moved up to the base of neck so the SBT could have a  chance of working. I think we got the same type of crime on 9/11 as we went through on 11/22/1963 ! A very sad state of affairs !

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2018, 07:35:15 PM »
Other than Gerald Ford and Arlen Specter , I don't believe any of the other Warren Commission members believed that the rear shot in the back six inches down from the collar could have actually been replaced as to being a bullet that entered at the base of the neck . We know that Humes never placed a rear bullet entry at the base of the neck , so how come Jerry Ford thought it was OK to move the placement of the  back entry wound from about 6 inches down the back and to the left of the right shoulder blade and to the right of the spine , to the base of the neck. We know Hale Boggs did not like the direction in which the WC was going. Hale Boggs was on a campaign trip from Anchorage to Juneau , and on October 16 , 1972 and no bodies were ever found. Los Angeles Star on Nov. 22 , 1973 , reported before his death , Boggs claimed he had "Startling Revelations", on Watergate and the JFK Assassination. Cokey Roberts was Boggs daughter and  I don't think that she followed up on her Dads disappearance . She probably had a good idea of why her Dad was dead !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2018, 07:35:15 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »
I believe that Ford's movement of the back wound up to the base of the neck caused those on the Warren Commission to become divided on the subject and of course CE 399 , which was at one time a back wound with the depth of Humes little finger stopping at the knuckle . Who would have told Ford that it would have been more plausible to have the back wound moved up to the base of neck so the SBT could have a  chance of working. I think we got the same type of crime on 9/11 as we went through on 11/22/1963 ! A very sad state of affairs !

Hey Mike I just want to say thanks for one of the few who seem to stay away from character attacks and stick to the facts as best as we can I imagine you noticed I started a 9/11 thread in the off topics section in case you missed it Tim and I have been having a respectful conversation there which is stalled for the moment at least

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2018, 05:39:33 PM »
Who was coaching Ford to make this change of where the "BACK WOUND" was located , to relocating the wound at the "Base of the NECK" ? Surely Gerald R. Ford did not come up with this relocation all by himself , as he would later "PARDON" Tricky Dickie Nixon all By himself. What are the chances of that happening, AGAIN ? It was said that Ford was the mole while on the Warren Commission , keeping Old J. Edgar Hoover in the loop of what the WC was talking about and the possible conclusions of where the WC was heading . Did Hoover school Ford on where the WC needed to be heading to make "The one and only OSWALD , The Lone Nut" ? Oh I forgot , George Herbert Walker Bush said that Gerald Fords "WORD" was always GOOD !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2018, 05:39:33 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2018, 05:20:17 AM »
Who told Ford to move the placement of the shot in the back which was down 5 to 6 inches from the collar to the base of the neck ?

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2018, 04:53:23 AM »
Gerald Fords placement of the "base of the neck" ( AKA back wound ) would almost have put the bullet hole very close to where JFK's shirt collar would have been . But that really doesn't matter because DR. HUMES WOUNDS OF MOVEMENTS would have covered for any placement . Apparently Thomas Robinson should not have been in the room when Humes was rearranging wounds ! "That's what the Drs. did" Ooops !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2018, 04:53:23 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2018, 11:28:52 PM »
Why in the world would anyone take CE 399 and try to sell the world that this "Magic Bullet" went thru JFK and thru John C . and supposedly ended up falling out of it's last wound in JC's left thigh (which still had bullet particles left in the thigh ) and yet was in very good shape , not pristine , but looked rather very good for a bullet that supposedly went in JFK's back and out his throat and into JC's back(breaking a rib) and out his chest and into his wrist( which was broken) and out of his wrist and settled into a waiting ball of cotton and then was found on a stretcher ( with nobody on the stretcher ) and becomes the Ah hah moment that the case is solved as far as all the wounds being accounted for and after all that , Gerald Ford moves the wound from 5 to 6 inches below the collar in the back right of the midline (spine) and left of the right shoulder blade and the new bullet entry is now at the base of the neck . I don't remember recalling that Gerald Ford was at the autopsy at Bethesda , but he seems to have known more about that wound than anyone else . Now when George Herbert Walker Bush spoke at Fords funeral he said that when Jerry Ford put his name on something , then Jerry Fords word was always good ! Anyone ever wonder why the CIA building in Langley Virginia was renamed the " George Bush Center for Intelligence " ? Take a WILD GUESS !!!!!!!!