Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 37371 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »
Advertisement
      GARY - Based on Nickerson's logic, your endorsement on a check therefore indicates You are President of the Bank from which the funds are dispersed.

;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »
Ford moved the back wound , thus creating " The Magic Bullet " CE 399 !

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2018, 05:51:44 AM »
Ford moved the back wound , thus creating " The Magic Bullet " CE 399 !

Arlen Spector created the "Magic Bullet"

Jerry Ford changed the description of the location of the wound in the final draft of the WCR.

The version he changed said the wound was in JFK's back.

A wound in JFK's back, from a bullet fired from the 6th floor SE corner TSBD, doesn't line up with

the wound in the front of his throat.

So he changed the description of it's location to the back of JFK's neck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2018, 05:51:44 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2018, 07:37:51 PM »
Gary , I did not use my wording very well about Jerry Ford and the MBT . I know Arlen Specter came up with the MBT or SBT which ever way you want to put it. I thought that Fords movement of the final location of the back wound to the base of the neck wound made it seem that there was a possible chance for the MBT to have done the damage it did . Hale Boggs , Richard Russell and John Cooper thought the MBT to be improbable. I think my main thought had to be, why did Ford think that the movement of the entry in the back of JFK needed to be moved up to the base of the neck and was Ford the only person that thought the wound needed to be moved?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2018, 10:52:56 PM »
Geez Louise, what's the purpose of the ruler in the Autopsy Photo, decoration?

You moved the ruler to a place that they were not measuring in the photo.  And you arbitrarily stuck your own numbers on top of the ruler.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2018, 10:52:56 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2018, 02:12:25 PM »
Gary , I did not use my wording very well about Jerry Ford and the MBT . I know Arlen Specter came up with the MBT or SBT which ever way you want to put it. I thought that Fords movement of the final location of the back wound to the base of the neck wound made it seem that there was a possible chance for the MBT to have done the damage it did . Hale Boggs , Richard Russell and John Cooper thought the MBT to be improbable. I think my main thought had to be, why did Ford think that the movement of the entry in the back of JFK needed to be moved up to the base of the neck and was Ford the only person that thought the wound needed to be moved?

"I think my main thought had to be, why did Ford think that the movement of the entry in the back of JFK needed to be moved up to the base of the neck and was Ford the only person that thought the wound needed to be moved?"

IMO Ford and the rest of the WC were conscious they were covering up the truth.

The wound needed to be in the neck not the back for the SBT and LN did it narrative.

Rankin told an Executive Session they had the color autopsy photos of JFK's body.

Rankin told an Executive Session those photos showed the wound in JFK's back was lower than the wound

in the front of his neck.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2018, 02:49:35 PM »
"I think my main thought had to be, why did Ford think that the movement of the entry in the back of JFK needed to be moved up to the base of the neck and was Ford the only person that thought the wound needed to be moved?"

IMO Ford and the rest of the WC were conscious they were covering up the truth.

The wound needed to be in the neck not the back for the SBT and LN did it narrative.

Rankin told an Executive Session they had the color autopsy photos of JFK's body.

Rankin told an Executive Session those photos showed the wound in JFK's back was lower than the wound

in the front of his neck.

With these WC "Executive Sessions" and the Sealing of Sworn Testimony, (White House Photog Robert L. Knudsen developing/seeing B/W JFK Autopsy Photo(s) displaying probe(s) in the Neck of JFK running Front-to-Back), you have to wonder what else has been hidden from the Public?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2018, 02:49:35 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2018, 05:25:17 PM »
             With these WC "Executive Sessions" and the Sealing of Sworn Testimony, (White House Photog Robert L. Knudsen developing/seeing B/W JFK Autopsy Photo(s) displaying probe(s) in the Neck of JFK running Front-to-Back), you have to wonder what else has been hidden from the Public?

We'll never know for sure.

I'd guess that a lot of stuff simply disappeared.