Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 37377 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2018, 12:32:29 AM »
Advertisement
Scale refers to accuracy.

These brainiacs apparently think the generic face sheet was an accurate drawing of Kennedy's shoulders.

Sloped, they ain't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2018, 12:32:29 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2018, 12:32:42 AM »
You're still not answering the question. Not directly anyway.

I'm answering. You're just not listening. Or don't have the ability to comprehend that JFK's physician's     

11/22/63 signed autopsy trumps O'Connor's 14 year old recollection.

Do you believe the farther a witness gets, time wise, from an event the better their memory of that event?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2018, 02:35:01 AM »
I'm answering. You're just not listening. Or don't have the ability to comprehend that JFK's physician's     

Do you believe the farther a witness gets, time wise, from an event the better their memory of that event?

At the end of the day the accurate measurements are written on the face sheet and must take precedence.
I think when they took the measurement that we see on the face sheet they also took the following photograph using the ruler as verification.

Btw the face sheet shows the classic anatomical position which is replicated by the lying down Kennedy.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:41:02 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2018, 02:35:01 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2018, 02:59:11 AM »
To place a mark 1/4 the way down the back of JFK and then place a mark at the base of the back of the neck because there was a mistake made in placing the bullet hole the first time around is missing the mark by quite a distance and of course if you stuck your finger in that entry wound that was supposedly at the base of the back of the neck and still only went as deep as a knuckle and stopped because you couldn't go any further, then the fact of the matter was that there was no CE 399 because there was no bullet that transversed the body on JFK except for the frontal head shot that blew the back of JFK's head out. Nurse Hall saw the bullet that was between the ear and the shoulder in JFK. As John Connally said , " I heard the first shot so I know that bullet didn't hit me " and the Zapruder film itself shows there was no immediate movement of Connally being struck by a bullet until a moment later , when he is hit by a different shot. The 1st shot was a front entry shot to Kennedy's neck and we know that bullet could not possibly hit Connally because it was going the other way ! I wish Arlen Specter would have told the truth before he died. I think E. Howard Hunt was the only one who put some names to the guilty. Not telling the truth about what really happened using that old " For National Security " reasons does not work anymore. All of LBJ's problems went away that November day in 63 and he became the President which is a job he would have never been voted into .

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2018, 03:01:40 AM »
I'm answering. You're just not listening.

Gary, you lost track of what we were talking about. We were talking about O'Connor and his statements.

Or don't have the ability to comprehend that JFK's physician's     

JFK's physician never performed an autopsy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2018, 03:01:40 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2018, 02:15:50 PM »

At the end of the day the accurate measurements are written on the face sheet and must take precedence.
I think when they took the measurement that we see on the face sheet they also took the following photograph using the ruler as verification.

Btw the face sheet shows the classic anatomical position which is replicated by the lying down Kennedy.

JohnM

Yes Sireee. The 14 on the Ruler is Clearly NOT situated on the Collar/X as depicted in that Misrepresented BOGUS Autopsy Face Sheet

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »
John instead of the little word games you like to play, why don't you explain to me what would fire a projectile that would only penetrate an inch. And then explain to me why someone would be so stupid as to try and shoot the president with a weapon that would only go in an inch. You realize how stupid that is do you not? Besides Royell is the one that claimed it was a bullet. But now he has to explain why the wound to the throat only went in an inch or two. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing over your question? I thought I had found a serious site to debate the assassination. Evidently it is a comedy site.

Of course you're laughing.  You think all of your wild-ass assumptions should just be accepted as true.

How should I know what projectile would only penetrate an inch?  That depends a lot on what it was, how fast it was going, where it came from, if it hit anything in between, and a whole bunch of other factors.  The Sibert and O'Neill report says that the end of the opening could be felt with a finger.  They were listening to what Humes was saying and writing it down.  By the way, how did "could be felt with a finger" turn into "an inch"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2018, 03:52:09 PM »
However, if any eye/earwitness saw a weapon other than a rifle being aimed at somebody in that limo, and in addition can tell the difference between the report of a high-powered rifle and the (unsaid) weapon, please post that?and pronto?because I probably won't last another 54 years.

This is just the jillionth iteration of "I'm right unless you can prove something else happened".