Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 37318 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
Advertisement
Who placed the dot on that Autopsy Face Sheet/Descriptive Sheet?

Perhaps you should tell us, Tim, as it is you posted the altered sheet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2018, 09:57:17 PM »
Perhaps you should tell us, Tim, as it is you posted the altered sheet.

First things first Ray. Who filled out and placed the markings on the original autopsy Face sheet?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2018, 05:35:16 PM »
Are you Irish? Because that is pure blarney. Most of you CTers don't have much experience with firearms do you? Because if you did have experience with firearms you would be embarrassed to claim the things you do. Name a rifle that only penetrates soft tissue one inch. You realize that you have created two "magic bullets" don't you? Name the rifle that would only penetrate one inch.

How do you even know that the missile that created the president's back wound was fired from a rifle?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2018, 05:35:16 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2018, 07:12:20 PM »
Who placed the dot on that Autopsy Face Sheet/Descriptive Sheet?

There is ONLY 1 " JFK AUTOPSY FACE SHEET/DESCRIPTIVE SHEET". ONE.  For you to Continually Refer to that Doodling/Scrawl as the Autopsy Face Sheet/Descriptive Sheet is Continued Deceit/Deception on your part. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2018, 07:58:35 PM »
First things first Ray. Who filled out and placed the markings on the original autopsy Face sheet?

According to Finck

"In 1969 Finck testified under oath that he hinself made no notes, and that Boswell made the notes on the 'face sheet'. He then corrects this to say that he did take measurements and may have written them down, or read them out for the others to write down, but that he had no notes when he left the autopsy room. He says Humes & Boswell made notes at the autopsy."

Tim, why are you posting an obvious fake face sheet?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2018, 07:58:35 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2018, 09:55:14 PM »
How do you even know that the missile that created the president's back wound was fired from a rifle?

John instead of the little word games you like to play, why don't you explain to me what would fire a projectile that would only penetrate an inch. And then explain to me why someone would be so stupid as to try and shoot the president with a weapon that would only go in an inch. You realize how stupid that is do you not? Besides Royell is the one that claimed it was a bullet. But now he has to explain why the wound to the throat only went in an inch or two. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing over your question? I thought I had found a serious site to debate the assassination. Evidently it is a comedy site. 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2018, 10:18:03 PM »
John instead of the little word games you like to play, why don't you explain to me what would fire a projectile that would only penetrate an inch. And then explain to me why someone would be so stupid as to try and shoot the president with a weapon that would only go in an inch. You realize how stupid that is do you not? Besides Royell is the one that claimed it was a bullet. But now he has to explain why the wound to the throat only went in an inch or two. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing over your question? I thought I had found a serious site to debate the assassination. Evidently it is a comedy site.

There are several reasons why a bullet might underperform, apparently. I've googled gun-nut forums on this matter and have also seen that gunshot-wound experts say that no one can predict with 100% certainty what a given missile will do in a body, no matter what prior data has shown.

However, if any eye/earwitness saw a weapon other than a rifle being aimed at somebody in that limo, and in addition can tell the difference between the report of a high-powered rifle and the (unsaid) weapon, please post that?and pronto?because I probably won't last another 54 years.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:35:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2018, 10:18:03 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2018, 10:39:47 PM »
According to Finck

"In 1969 Finck testified under oath that he hinself made no notes, and that Boswell made the notes on the 'face sheet'. He then corrects this to say that he did take measurements and may have written them down, or read them out for the others to write down, but that he had no notes when he left the autopsy room. He says Humes & Boswell made notes at the autopsy."

Tim, why are you posting an obvious fake face sheet?

Don't be such an ass Ray. Royell can't help himself but you should know better. It's not a fake face sheet. It's a copy of the original face sheet that the HSCA presented to Boswell and on which he placed for them a mark at where the wound in the neck was. He was the person who made the notes and markings on the original face sheet. He stated that the dot on the original face sheet was not an accurate placement of the wound.  He first made that comment in 1966 when he placed an X on another copy of the face sheet.