Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 37422 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2019, 10:16:58 PM »
Advertisement
The burden would be on the people who claim that he pulled a gun to show that he pulled a gun.

An apparent bunch at Z-160 tells you nothing about an alleged bunch at Z-223 (even if you could show that this is when a bullet entered JFK's back, which you cannot).

The burden would be accompanied by a sane standard of proof

tells you nothing
>>> It tells me plenty
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 10:18:06 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2019, 10:16:58 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2019, 12:26:52 AM »
As usual, “Mytton” posts a fuzzy graphic and tells us what “we” see.

There is more than enough detail in the shoulder area to see that the same bunching as seen in Z202(Croft) continues on through to Z194 and on to Z226.

Btw thanks for putting my name in quotation marks and making it obvious that my name is NOT "Mytton" because I don't want one of your psychotic mates to start tracking me down.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2019, 12:43:52 AM »
The burden would be accompanied by a sane standard of proof

And by “sane standard”, you mean one that you are willing to settle for.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2019, 12:43:52 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2019, 01:53:42 AM »
And by “sane standard”, you mean one that you are willing to settle for.

Sez the guy whose 'standard of proof' bar has yet to be observed in the known universe.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2019, 04:48:08 AM »
Gary , your Post on the C-Span interview with FBI Agent James Sibert is very much worth listening to. It reveals that Gerald Ford changed the location of the back wound to the base of the neck in order to coincide with the magic bullet theory which more than likely made Ford and Arlen Specter to be in collusion about that entry placement . Sibert stood there at close range and he said the back bullet entry was in the upper back and not  where Ford places it , which was in the base of the back of the neck . J. Lee Rankins son showed Sibert over 40,000 pages of notes that were taken during the Warren Commission  and they found notes pertaining to Gerald Ford and his placement of the bullet hole . Sibert was at the autopsy and saw 1st hand where the wound was . They used a probe to go into the entry wound in " The Back " and the probe went in about as far as Humes went in with his small finger , which only went to his first knuckle . There was no exit for the back wound until Gerald Ford moves the entrance wound to the base of the neck so Specter can force feed all of us " The Single Bullet Theory " !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2019, 04:48:08 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2019, 05:57:58 AM »
Gary , your Post on the C-Span interview with FBI Agent James Sibert is very much worth listening to. It reveals that Gerald Ford changed the location of the back wound to the base of the neck in order to coincide with the magic bullet theory which more than likely made Ford and Arlen Specter to be in collusion about that entry placement . Sibert stood there at close range and he said the back bullet entry was in the upper back and not  where Ford places it , which was in the base of the back of the neck . J. Lee Rankins son showed Sibert over 40,000 pages of notes that were taken during the Warren Commission  and they found notes pertaining to Gerald Ford and his placement of the bullet hole . Sibert was at the autopsy and saw 1st hand where the wound was . They used a probe to go into the entry wound in " The Back " and the probe went in about as far as Humes went in with his small finger , which only went to his first knuckle . There was no exit for the back wound until Gerald Ford moves the entrance wound to the base of the neck so Specter can force feed all of us " The Single Bullet Theory " !

Thumb1:

INTERVIEW WITH FORMER FBI AGENT JAMES SIBERT (JUNE 30, 2005)
James W. Sibert was one of two FBI agents who witnessed President Kennedy's autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital on the night of November 22, 1963

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2019, 03:36:26 PM »
To John M, Bill and the other Kennedy hating biased "researchers" here:

The start of this thread was why old Gerry penciled in "of neck."

I disputed that way up above - before it got buried with all of your ridiculous nonsense - about the G-Men's reenactment showing two stickers on the stand in. The G-Men knew it was the back and front of the throat (hence the stickers).

Instead of running around bringing up bunches, 3D photos of the spinal column that show absolutely nothing of interest, I'm still waiting for you to dispute my dispute.

Remember - if it's not too difficult to do, stick to the task at hand.

Remember - no more bunches. No more other bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

How is it that your heroes know where the wounds are based on their stickers, yet old Gerry pencils in "of neck?" How is it that they actually got the wound locations almost precisely where the autopsy photos are, yet Gerry would still pencil it in?

How is it that any of you can't see what the G-Men - your heroes - CAN see?

Dispute please.

Bumping this for John M, Bill and other [biased] Kennedy haters...

Come on, I'm waiting. Please dispute why the FBI reenactment photo shows a throat marker for the frontal wound, a marker for the back wound, why they knew where the wounds were located, and why old Gerry felt compelled to add "of neck" to the report.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2019, 03:36:26 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2019, 04:52:33 PM »
Bumping this for John M, Bill and other [biased] Kennedy haters...

Come on, I'm waiting. Please dispute why the FBI reenactment photo shows a throat marker for the frontal wound, a marker for the back wound, why they knew where the wounds were located, and why old Gerry felt compelled to add "of neck" to the report.

Does this asshole guy really think members are going to bother to debate with someone who starts every post with " biased Kennedy haters"? I certainly won't be. ~shrug~
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:53:07 PM by Denis Pointing »