Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 37417 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2019, 07:17:53 PM »
Advertisement
Is it necessary to overtly and visibly straighten one's bunch?

That seems to be the case re Oswald/TT  ;)

Re one hand waving and the other doing God/Gawd knows what, I'll go with a little show 'n tell here.

@Lurkers: The Picard Maneuver
https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKrF5Mn85xi_qgGlr9sWb64R4P04nBD9OBanpSCoBev9CS1-u3f0fU6oE_cOzE0gIfVJeyZkBiIUq-qLq5C3DVhdV8S5WQ&v=x2o77i74T48
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:31:25 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2019, 07:17:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2019, 09:56:01 PM »
That seems to be the case re Oswald/TT  ;)

Re one hand waving and the other doing God/Gawd knows what, I'll go with a little show 'n tell here.

The burden would be on the people who claim that he pulled a gun to show that he pulled a gun.

An apparent bunch at Z-160 tells you nothing about an alleged bunch at Z-223 (even if you could show that this is when a bullet entered JFK's back, which you cannot).

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2019, 12:18:06 AM »
Was the placement of the bullet that supposedly hit JFK at the base of the back of his neck all thought up and posed as a fact , all thought up and said to be all of Jerry Fords idea or did the others in the Warren Commission all jump on what Jerry Ford said about the placement of the shot and try to say they were in agreement of what Ford had said about the placement of the shot ? With all respect to the Parkland  Staff and to the people who have been told that they were wrong about what they saw at Parkland compared to what we were told by Bethesda as to what their autopsy showed , should lead us to figure that we were lied to our faces .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2019, 12:18:06 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2019, 12:34:26 AM »
How do you know if or how the jacket was bunched when JFK was struck in the back?

From Z160 to the last Zapruder frame before Kennedy's jacket disappears behind the sign, as expected the rght side of Kennedy's jacket slightly rises as he waves his right hand.

And again from Z194 to Z226 we see little change in the height of the right side of JFK's bunched jacket.

JohnM

« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 02:05:37 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2019, 12:43:35 AM »
Was the placement of the bullet that supposedly hit JFK at the base of the back of his neck all thought up and posed as a fact , all thought up and said to be all of Jerry Fords idea or did the others in the Warren Commission all jump on what Jerry Ford said about the placement of the shot and try to say they were in agreement of what Ford had said about the placement of the shot ? With all respect to the Parkland  Staff and to the people who have been told that they were wrong about what they saw at Parkland compared to what we were told by Bethesda as to what their autopsy showed , should lead us to figure that we were lied to our faces .

Pay attention Mike, all the WC did was use language that was used in JFK's autopsy report.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/appendix-09.pdf

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2019, 12:43:35 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2019, 02:24:54 AM »
John , there is not much if any of the Warren Commission Report that I believe . I have studied the JFK Assassination for a long time and in no way do I think that I'm Mr. No-it-all . The scripted parts of the Warren Commission findings and thoughts are so far fetched that I can't believe that anyone who followed the case would be able to actually think that JFK was taken down by LHO and it seems that the autopsy was garbage from beginning to end . Cyril Wecht  and Douglas Horne hit on so many points of the Assassination and the autopsy that their findings alone makes the Warren Report look ridiculous as well it should be .

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2019, 01:25:15 PM »
To John M, Bill and the other Kennedy hating biased "researchers" here:

The start of this thread was why old Gerry penciled in "of neck."

I disputed that way up above - before it got buried with all of your ridiculous nonsense - about the G-Men's reenactment showing two stickers on the stand in. The G-Men knew it was the back and front of the throat (hence the stickers).

Instead of running around bringing up bunches, 3D photos of the spinal column that show absolutely nothing of interest, I'm still waiting for you to dispute my dispute.

Remember - if it's not too difficult to do, stick to the task at hand.

Remember - no more bunches. No more other bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

How is it that your heroes know where the wounds are based on their stickers, yet old Gerry pencils in "of neck?" How is it that they actually got the wound locations almost precisely where the autopsy photos are, yet Gerry would still pencil it in?

How is it that any of you can't see what the G-Men - your heroes - CAN see?

Dispute please.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2019, 01:25:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2019, 06:23:11 PM »
From Z160 to the last Zapruder frame before Kennedy's jacket disappears behind the sign, as expected the rght side of Kennedy's jacket slightly rises as he waves his right hand.

As usual, “Mytton” posts a fuzzy graphic and tells us what “we” see.