Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 37414 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2018, 05:24:01 PM »
Advertisement
The head shot looks relatively accurate if Jackie's statement 'top, behind the forehead' was accurate.

I prefer actual photos to drawings. How a wound position is described to an artist is the responsibility of the person describing it; if the result is inaccurate then something went sideways between the two.

Do you understand the difference between sloped v square shoulders
Show us where Kennedy's square* shoulders match the sloped shoulders in the generic face sheet drawing
Show us where the 14 x 14 measurement noted on the face sheet changed position

Again, tell us how a face sheet drawing is meant to replace the actual measurement of the body itself.

*Hint: Google 'JFK shoulders swim'

Bill, those are very poor illustrations. Very poor representations of the shots that they are supposed to be illustrating.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2018, 05:24:01 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2018, 05:27:01 PM »

"CLOSE ENOUGH" is also what Gerald Ford was probably muttering after finishing with his Clerical Wound Moving Alteration.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »
          "CLOSE ENOUGH" is also what Gerald Ford was probably muttering after finishing with his Clerical Wound Moving Alteration.

Ford never made a Clerical Wound Moving Alteration.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2018, 05:53:36 PM »
Bill, those are very poor illustrations. Very poor representations of the shots that they are supposed to be illustrating.

MacAdams site gets into those details more precisely. I've posted that material a number of times prior.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »
The head shot looks relatively accurate if Jackie's statement 'top, behind the forehead' was accurate.

I prefer actual photos to drawings. How a wound position is described to an artist is the responsibility of the person describing it; if the result is inaccurate then something went sideways between the two.

Do you understand the difference between sloped v square shoulders
Show us where Kennedy's square* shoulders match the sloped shoulders in the generic face sheet drawing
Show us where the 14 x 14 measurement noted on the face sheet changed position

Again, tell us how a face sheet drawing is meant to replace the actual measurement of the body itself.

*Hint: Google 'JFK shoulders swim'

"The head shot looks relatively accurate if Jackie's statement 'top, behind the forehead' was accurate."

LOL

"I prefer actual photos to drawings. How a wound position is described to an artist is the responsibility of the person describing it; if the result is inaccurate then something went sideways between the two."

"went sideways"  The WC provided those drawings as depicting the wounds to JFK.

"Went sideways" is an apt description of those drawings and the WC in general.

"Again, tell us how a face sheet drawing is meant to replace the actual measurement of the body

itself."

I don't remember anyone claiming that. Perhaps you could provide a quote?

It is used however to give an approximate location of wounds or injuries.

Except for the description in Jerry Ford's edit, the location on the face sheet is corroborated

by the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2018, 05:54:37 PM »
A more apt description of the twofer inshoot would be 'neck/back' wound, given that the missile struck precisely at the junction where the neck merges into the back (according to the autopsy, and described elsewhere as such)

Gary provided the 'cockamamie' illustrations above, not me. I agree they look wonky; pretty sure JFK would be hard-pressed to remain in that bolt-upright position, or even attain it.

"Gary provided the 'cockamamie' illustrations above, not me. I agree they look wonky; pretty sure JFK would be hard-pressed to remain in that bolt-upright position, or even attain it."

No, those illustrations were provided by your friends from the Warren Commission.

I simply posted them.

Even hardcore LNer's like you think they're cockamamie and wonky under cover of being posted by

a WC doubter.

8)

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2018, 11:34:29 PM »
Did Ford move the point of entrance on the back wound higher up to the base of the neck so the "Single Bullet Theory' would have a chance to somehow sway the public into thinking that the " Magic Bullet Theory " could possibly have happened ? JFK's bullet hole in his shirt and suit jacket are" right on " to where the original point of entry was made on the face sheet which showed the shot to hit to the left of the right shoulder blade and to the right of the midline (spine).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2018, 11:34:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2018, 11:49:33 PM »
Did Ford move the point of entrance on the back wound higher up to the base of the neck so the "Single Bullet Theory' would have a chance to somehow sway the public into thinking that the " Magic Bullet Theory " could possibly have happened ? JFK's bullet hole in his shirt and suit jacket are" right on " to where the original point of entry was made on the face sheet which showed the shot to hit to the left of the right shoulder blade and to the right of the midline (spine).

It was just a fantastic coincidence that his jacket and shirt both bunched up an equal amount to make it look that way.