Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ever wonder why the hardcore CT's try to create doubt about the Zapruder Film?  (Read 3105 times)

Online Jim Hawthorn

Advertisement
Frame 337.
I've drawn in a red outline to highlight the state of JFK's head at this point.
Earlier frames show skull and brain matter being blown out of the top of JFK's head.
The image above shows a massive crater in the top of his head.

Right, so what do you make of this:

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Right, so what do you make of this:

I've already answered this question.
Look at Jackie's face, there's no features. The frame is really blurry so it's difficult to make a proper assessment.

Online Jim Hawthorn

I've already answered this question.
Look at Jackie's face, there's no features. The frame is really blurry so it's difficult to make a proper assessment.

No, you haven't answered the question. Blurring merely masks the detail of a surface. It doesn't create or extend zones on tone/matter. Despite the lack of sharp definition, we can clearly see in the frame that the upper cranium area, a good 6" above the right ear is intact. A few frames later, it's no longer there.
So again, how would you explain what we see?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

No, you haven't answered the question. Blurring merely masks the detail of a surface. It doesn't create or extend zones on tone/matter. Despite the lack of sharp definition, we can clearly see in the frame that the upper cranium area, a good 6" above the right ear is intact.

So this is another thing you haven't mapped, Jim?

The missing scalp at the top begins in front of the ear, just like it's shown in clear frames like Z317, Z323, Z335 and so on.

Although bone was missing beneath it, the scalp between the cowlick wound and the large gaping wound appeared to be largely intact for several inches. (The cowlick wound is beside and just below the top of the ruler.)

A few frames later, it's no longer there.

Allowing for the changing lines-of-sight in the latter frames, I see no difference in the relationship of the head wound features.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 04:14:29 PM by Jerry Organ »

Online Royell Storing

Were the photos above taken Before Or After Humes took the bone saw to the top of JFK's head? Be careful now. The aging Humes documented in his ARRB Testimony that he saw the body of JFK arrive at Bethesda BEFORE the hearse carrying Jackie and the ceremonial casket arrived there.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 06:04:14 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

No, you haven't answered the question. Blurring merely masks the detail of a surface. It doesn't create or extend zones on tone/matter. Despite the lack of sharp definition, we can clearly see in the frame that the upper cranium area, a good 6" above the right ear is intact. A few frames later, it's no longer there.

Jerry seems to have it covered.
Have you ever read the Zavada report?

Online Jim Hawthorn

So this is another thing you haven't mapped, Jim?
The missing scalp at the top begins in front of the ear, just like it's shown in clear frames like Z317, Z323, Z335 and so on.
Allowing for the changing lines-of-sight in the latter frames, I see no difference in the relationship of the head wound features.

Then how do you explain this image, with the upper cranium absent?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Jim Hawthorn

Have you ever read the Zavada report?

No Dan. Could you point me to it please?