Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A simple question for LNS  (Read 3245 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: A simple question for LNS
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 02:28:01 PM »
Advertisement
Why beat around the bush, your "somebody" is obviously Oswald and the people behind the "bigger scheme" are clearly the people who wanted Kennedy dead.

Now, let's examine this closely.

1. Kennedy was nearing the end of his term.
2. Why Kill Kennedy with all the potential headaches and the threat of the Electric chair, when you can simply blackmail Kennedy about his womanizing ways?
3. Or blackmail him about his drug use?
4. Or bring his lies about his Addison disease into the open.
5. Or All three of the above.
6. If the people behind the Bigger Scheme could do all the manipulation that took months before and after, why wouldn't they secure Oswald, but instead idiotically, let him just roam about the building?
7. If Oswald was in fact a minor player, why wouldn't a car be waiting for him and then they could just take Oswald away and let him disappear?
8. Why let Oswald be arrested and potentially blab?
9. In the theatre, and after Oswald pulled out his weapon, killing Oswald in self defense wouldn't be a problem.
10. If Oswald was a minor player, then he must have had some idea, so why let Oswald blab to his family, and in the Police halls, and why give him a Press conference?

I could go on and on, but any scenario in which Oswald wasn't just a silly little commie lone nut, just doesn't make sense.

JohnM

in regard number 10 the DPD had little choice but to allow the media to see Oswald and allow him to speak briefly to prove he was not being mistreated . also you have dreamed up a massive conspiracy that involves everyone it seems bar santa . so now your theory is that the DPD would have to have been party to jfks assassination ? lol . it is funny that you guys think up this nonsense and then attempt to falsely attribute it to CT lol .

" In the theatre, and after Oswald pulled out his weapon, killing Oswald in self defense wouldn't be a problem"

wouldnt it ? i know it was the 60s and not today but the arrested man is screaming I Am not resisting arrest , i am not resisting arrest ,and i protest this police brutality AND YOU THINK THAT THE DPD BLOWING HIM AWAY IN FRONT OF WITNESSES WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM ? lol .

pretty much all that remains in your much repeated post is well speculation and theory . why do LN seemingly prefer to talk so much more about speculation and theory and not so much about that which we can prove or disprove ? . why is a yes or no answer so difficult for LN ?. not every question can be answered with yes or no , some times we have to qualify the answer . but in this instance the question asked is not that difficult yet this far LN have not answered . its funny .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 02:28:01 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2024, 07:23:36 PM »
And if Oswald was totally unconnected to the conspirator's plot? That theory reconciles everything. The problem with everyone here is that they feels that it has to be black or white.

No it doesn't.  There is a ton of evidence left to connect Oswald to the crime.  It is found quickly.  As a result, Oswald is either the assassin or someone planned to frame him for the crime by planting evidence in advance that links Oswald to the crime.  His rifle for example.  Either way, Oswald is connected to the plot in advance of the crime.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 07:28:41 PM »
in regard number 10 the DPD had little choice but to allow the media to see Oswald and allow him to speak briefly to prove he was not being mistreated . also you have dreamed up a massive conspiracy that involves everyone it seems bar santa . so now your theory is that the DPD would have to have been party to jfks assassination ? lol . it is funny that you guys think up this nonsense and then attempt to falsely attribute it to CT lol .

The DPD "had little choice but to allow the media to see Oswald"?  Huh.  Oswald was in custody.  The DPD had no obligation to allow the media to have access to him.   He was in jail.  They had complete control over his movements and who he spoke with.  Good grief.  Obviously, if the DPD were involved in a plot to frame Oswald and wanted to silence him, they wouldn't have arrested him and allowed him to speak to the media and family.  There were numerous opportunities to kill him before even taking him into custody.  But you think the plan was to arrest him, allow him to speak to the media, and then find someone willing to murder him in front of law enforcement who is willing to spend the rest of his life in jail while keeping quiet.  That is the plan?  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 07:28:41 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2024, 09:30:22 PM »
The DPD "had little choice but to allow the media to see Oswald"?  Huh.  Oswald was in custody.  The DPD had no obligation to allow the media to have access to him.   He was in jail.  They had complete control over his movements and who he spoke with.  Good grief.  Obviously, if the DPD were involved in a plot to frame Oswald and wanted to silence him, they wouldn't have arrested him and allowed him to speak to the media and family.  There were numerous opportunities to kill him before even taking him into custody.  But you think the plan was to arrest him, allow him to speak to the media, and then find someone willing to murder him in front of law enforcement who is willing to spend the rest of his life in jail while keeping quiet.  That is the plan?  LOL.
They could let a couple of "CIA controlled" reporters - remember the conspiracy people are always making this claim about how they controlled the media - meet with Oswald and clear any questions about his treatment.

If you're worried about him exposing your plot, revealing your murder of the president and assorted other crimes, you sure as hell don't do this below. C'mon, conspiracy people have to believe utter nonsense in order for their conspiracy to work out. This is just absurd; they are NOT going to allow this IF they know he could expose them.

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2024, 09:37:41 PM »
...Oswald is either the assassin or someone planned to frame him for the crime by planting evidence in advance that links Oswald to the crime.

I don't see either of those scenarios fitting what happened. Oswald as an LN shooter, yes (unconnected to the hired assassin), but I don't buy the elaborate pre November 22nd framing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2024, 09:37:41 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2024, 09:40:53 PM »
They could let a couple of "CIA controlled" reporters - remember the conspiracy people are always making this claim about how they controlled the media - meet with Oswald and clear any questions about his treatment.

If you're worried about him exposing your plot, revealing your murder of the president and assorted other crimes, you sure as hell don't do this below. C'mon, conspiracy people have to believe utter nonsense in order for their conspiracy to work out. This is just absurd; they are NOT going to allow this IF they know he could expose them.

I suggest that the conspirators knew nothing of Oswald before November 22nd and played no part in the following framing of him for the murder.

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2024, 12:57:21 PM »

you are talking about LEGAL OBLIGATION , i was not talking about that . the DPD came under pressure to allow the media to see oswald ,to see that he was not being mistreated, that is what i said .

i have never said that the DPD played a part in jfks assassination , after all YOUR theory (not mine ) would require a reason for the DPD to want to murder Oswald YES ? . so YOUR theory infers a direct involvement of the DPD in jfks death such that they then would then have a requirement (to plan) to shut Oswald up permanently . i have never claimed this or anything like it , it is sheer LN imagination .

Mr ruby is a seperate matter , we know he was there , we know what he did in that basement , its on film . and we know what HE said and what witnesses said about him . for this we dont need theory , a little speculation has its place of course , but we dont need wild LN theory  .Mr ruby however is a topic that warrants its own thread , i am sure there probably is one already .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2024, 12:57:21 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 02:12:09 PM »
I suggest that the conspirators knew nothing of Oswald before November 22nd and played no part in the following framing of him for the murder.
Well, that makes you unique among the conspiracists who believe the reason he was killed by Ruby was to prevent him from exposing their actions. Of course, then they have to silence Ruby to prevent him from exposing things; something that didn't happen. Then all of the people involved in the conspiracy, directly and indirectly, had to remain silent. Then the investigations into what happened had to cover it up. Then the news media which investigated the event had to cover it up.  Multiple generations of Americans in government and out of it had to cover it up. This is absurd. But this is what the leading JFK conspiracists - Stone, DiEugenio et al. - claim happened.

Once again though: if Oswald could have exposed the plot, revealed the assassins of the president, then why permit him to potentially do so so many times? He had unmonitored meetings with his wife, his brother, his mother and the head of the Dallas Bar Association. Then he had chances to tell the media - the police station was filled with dozens of them - what really happened. But he never did.