Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A simple question for LNS  (Read 3249 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: A simple question for LNS
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 07:07:34 PM »
Advertisement
Well, that makes you unique among the conspiracists who believe the reason he was killed by Ruby was to prevent him from exposing their actions. Of course, then they have to silence Ruby to prevent him from exposing things; something that didn't happen. Then all of the people involved in the conspiracy, directly and indirectly, had to remain silent. Then the investigations into what happened had to cover it up. Then the news media which investigated the event had to cover it up.  Multiple generations of Americans in government and out of it had to cover it up. This is absurd. But this is what the leading JFK conspiracists - Stone, DiEugenio et al. - claim happened.

Once again though: if Oswald could have exposed the plot, revealed the assassins of the president, then why permit him to potentially do so so many times? He had unmonitored meetings with his wife, his brother, his mother and the head of the Dallas Bar Association. Then he had chances to tell the media - the police station was filled with dozens of them - what really happened. But he never did.

let me guess you are one of those LN who asserts (as far as this case is concerned ) that anyone who does a hit must then be hit them selves lol lol . in which case why would anyone desire to be a hitman if carrying out a hit would mean being hit yourself and certain death .

"Then the investigations into what happened had to cover it up "

but they did cover up , they deceived , lied , sealed away testimonies that disputed them etc etc . why would honest panels supposedly conducting honest investigations do that ? . can you explain that ? .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 07:07:34 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 07:23:53 PM »
let me guess you are one of those LN who asserts (as far as this case is concerned ) that anyone who does a hit must then be hit them selves lol lol . in which case why would anyone desire to be a hitman if carrying out a hit would mean being hit yourself and certain death .

"Then the investigations into what happened had to cover it up "

but they did cover up , they deceived , lied , sealed away testimonies that disputed them etc etc . why would honest panels supposedly conducting honest investigations do that ? . can you explain that ? .
Let me guess in return: You think hitmen kill their targets in broad daylight and surrounded by dozens of police officers who proceed to immediately arrest them? And these hitmen essentially commit suicide - throw away their lives - for what reason?

Or do you think they kill their targets in secret, away from the public where they then make their escape? Then they get paid for their work.

Which makes more sense? The first - killing a person in broad daylight and immediately being arrested? - or the second - doing it covertly where you're not captured and can get your compensation? More important, what is the documented history of hitmen for the Mob et cetera? Do they kill their targets on orders in broad daylight where they are certain to be arrested? Or do they do it covertly where they can escape? Would you hire a hitmen to kill a person for you with the certainty they would be arrested? Why? Wouldn't you worry that he would expose you? Tell who paid him for his work? And why would that person agree to giving his life away? This is what you think Ruby dd. It's completely illogical.

They are called hitmen for a reason: they are hired to kill people, plural. Not a person.

Question: So what did Ruby get for his work, for murdering Oswald, for throwing away his life? What was his compensation? Do you have any evidence he got anything? He's going to jail for life; what is $10,000 or $50,000 going to do for him even if he got paid? He's got no family either. Where is the money going?

As to the second: The assassination is the most investigated event in US history. Multiple generations of Americans in the government and in the media have investigated it. We can add historians and scholars who studied the lives of the major figures. There is no evidence as a result of all of these investigations in this absurd alleged conspiracy behind the event. If you think all of these Americans would do this - for what reason? - then you are removed from the real world. The lying and deception had nothing to do with who shot JFK in Dallas.

Why the hell would the media cover up for this? It's silly.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 08:19:35 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2024, 05:33:03 PM »
Let me guess in return: You think hitmen kill their targets in broad daylight and surrounded by dozens of police officers who proceed to immediately arrest them? And these hitmen essentially commit suicide - throw away their lives - for what reason?

Or do you think they kill their targets in secret, away from the public where they then make their escape? Then they get paid for their work.

Which makes more sense? The first - killing a person in broad daylight and immediately being arrested? - or the second - doing it covertly where you're not captured and can get your compensation? More important, what is the documented history of hitmen for the Mob et cetera? Do they kill their targets on orders in broad daylight where they are certain to be arrested? Or do they do it covertly where they can escape? Would you hire a hitmen to kill a person for you with the certainty they would be arrested? Why? Wouldn't you worry that he would expose you? Tell who paid him for his work? And why would that person agree to giving his life away? This is what you think Ruby dd. It's completely illogical.

They are called hitmen for a reason: they are hired to kill people, plural. Not a person.

Question: So what did Ruby get for his work, for murdering Oswald, for throwing away his life? What was his compensation? Do you have any evidence he got anything? He's going to jail for life; what is $10,000 or $50,000 going to do for him even if he got paid? He's got no family either. Where is the money going?

As to the second: The assassination is the most investigated event in US history. Multiple generations of Americans in the government and in the media have investigated it. We can add historians and scholars who studied the lives of the major figures. There is no evidence as a result of all of these investigations in this absurd alleged conspiracy behind the event. If you think all of these Americans would do this - for what reason? - then you are removed from the real world. The lying and deception had nothing to do with who shot JFK in Dallas.

Why the hell would the media cover up for this? It's silly.

"Let me guess in return: You think hitmen kill their targets in broad daylight and surrounded by dozens of police officers who proceed to immediately arrest them? "

let me guess , you are talking about Mr ruby ? . your question here might have some relevance if i had posted and claimed that he was a hitman . but i can assure you that you wont find any such wording in any of my posts here . i have not said it nor do (as you falsely claimed ) think it , unless you claim now to be a mind reader .nor have i offered you or anyone here a theory or an absurd theory of any kind .so then your comment is moot .

""Then the investigations into what happened had to cover it up "

why did you fail to reply to the above ? . however it appears you have admitted the so called investigations as you called them deceived and lied .lets see .

"The lying and deception had nothing to do with who shot JFK in Dallas"

so who do you say lied and deceived and why ? .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2024, 05:33:03 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2024, 07:40:57 PM »
Question: So what did Ruby get for his work, for murdering Oswald, for throwing away his life? What was his compensation? Do you have any evidence he got anything? He's going to jail for life; what is $10,000 or $50,000 going to do for him even if he got paid? He's got no family either.

Ruby told Dallas Deputy Sheriff Al Maddox: "I am doomed. I do not want to die. But I am not insane. I was framed to kill Oswald."

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2024, 07:46:54 PM »
The question was raised why did not the hypothetical conspirators choose to manipulate JFK by blackmail rather than kill him?

Well they DID try to manipulate JFK at first but after the BOP covert operation refusal by JFK to release air force , and then the behind the scenes negotiation with Kruschev in the 62 missive crisis, the MIC and the War hawk Chiefs of Staff like Curtis LeMay considered JFK to be a traitor and the CIA  heads Dulles and Angelton thought he was a national security threat.

JFK was not going to be manipulated, and he was standing in the way of the MIC, CIA, the Joint Chiefs of Staff as well as a few angry Mafia heads, one of whom JFK had ordered to be kidnapped and dropped in the jungle, a man whom managed to survive and make his way back to Miami FL and most likely made contact with disgruntled. BOP survivors /CIA mercenary’s whom had motive to “cut off the head of the snake”

The shear vitriol expressed by many of these persons demonstrates why there’s so many CTs  still questioning if the WC theory of no conspiracy, is tge correct conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2024, 07:46:54 PM »