Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK What the doctors saw.....Parkland hospital  (Read 10384 times)

Offline Jim Hawthorn

Re: JFK What the doctors saw.....Parkland hospital
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2024, 06:42:41 PM »
Advertisement
These Bethesda notes also mention the area of the skull damaged:

"There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual absence of scalp and bone producing a defect which measures approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter."

Look where the occipital bone is folks - right at the back of the head!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2024, 06:42:41 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2024, 03:52:46 PM »
Steve: I think this is your link/file? This is, it seems to me, what Altgens was referring to when he said: "What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward." Here we can clearly see that movement. Or I can.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2024, 03:55:09 PM »
 Don't overthink things. Just permit your eyes to absorb the movements of Jackie and JFK. JFK's head is bobbing a tad forward due to Jackie Pulling DOWN on his arm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2024, 03:55:09 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2024, 04:02:17 PM »
Steve: I think this is your link/file? This is, it seems to me, what Altgens was referring to when he said: "What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward." Here we can clearly see that movement. Or I can.

Hi Steve, 

Yessir, that is the link I was trying to publish. I couldn't get the board to accept it.

The Nix film clearly shows the head moving forward and down with the bullet strike. 

Thank you so much for posting this.   

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2024, 04:04:57 PM »
Don't overthink things. Just permit your eyes to absorb the movements of Jackie and JFK. JFK's head is bobbing a tad forward due to Jackie Pulling DOWN on his arm.

Look who's talking about overthinking.

Yes, Mrs. Kennedy is slightly moving JFK as she leans forward to look at something, but in order for her to cause such a sudden movement of JFK's head as we see in the films, we would see her violently tug on his arm in order to cause the type of movement we are are seeing of the head.  Your idea is absurd. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 04:11:06 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2024, 04:04:57 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2024, 07:34:21 PM »
Look who's talking about overthinking.  You're pathetic, Storing. 

Yes, Mrs. Kennedy is slightly moving JFK as she leans forward to look at something, but in order for her to cause such a sudden movement of JFK's head as we see in the films, we would see her violently tug on his arm in order to cause the type of movement we are are seeing of the head.  Your idea is absurd.

All you need to do is give an objective look at the Assassination Images. The neck wound caused JFK's Arm/Hand to clutch at his throat/chest level. Jackie, TUGGING DOWNWARD on this Arm/Hand would easily tilt JFK's head downward. This forward head movement is minimal. I understand the head movement that is required to support the LN  BS:. It just ain't there. Never has been. And now there is the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE declaring the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". After 60 yrs, the LN  BS: is all crashing down.       
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 07:36:21 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2024, 12:48:45 PM »
JFK's head is bobbing a tad forward due to Jackie Pulling DOWN on his arm.

Nope. There is clearly a sudden forward jerk of Kennedy' head, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Jackie's hold on him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2024, 12:48:45 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2024, 01:39:52 PM »
Nope. There is clearly a sudden forward jerk of Kennedy' head, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Jackie's hold on him.

JFK is clutching at his throat/chest. Jackie is Pulling DOWNWARD on his arm/wrist to try and reveal whatever his hand is Covering/Not permitting her to see. This sort of thing goes on daily with assorted injuries. We see it on athletic fields around the world on almost a daily basis. This extended "discussion" of the obvious is indicative of the dire straits that LN's now find themselves in after the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE declared the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". It's ALL suddenly crashing down!