Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What  (Read 19272 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What
« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2024, 03:34:11 PM »
Advertisement
If  2 shooters were firing with loud sounding rifles at Z210-Z224, such that one hit JFK and the other hit JC to produce what appears to be the simultaneous reaction of 2men hit by one  bullet, then those 2 shots would be only about 0.5 sec apart.

Then there would be the 4.8 sec of time passing before the Z313 shot occurs.

That would be a pattern of 1.2…….3 which is distinctly opposite of the 1…..2..3 pattern that majority of witness describe.

If one of the shooters had silenced rifle of .223 for example, then there would be just 2 loud shots which would be spaced 4.8 sec apart.

That’s 1…….2.   which is certainly contrary to the 1…..2..3  pattern that majority of witness heard.

what other explanation there is for JCs sudden shoulder turn and he moving forward after Z224?
JBC said he turned to his right after hearing the first shot, recognizing it as a rifle shot and fearing that the President was being assassinated. To do that, he has to lean forward and lift his right arm a bit, which he does.  That is not just another explanation.  It is what JBC said he did after the first shot and before he was hit in the back.

Can you really plausibly entertain that JC is simply reacting to having heard a shot that hit JFK at Z195-200 by “ducking” himself forward ,ie “taking cover” at Z225 , only to then be hit somewhat later around Z285 or so?
A bit earlier than z285.  SA Greer said he turned around immediately after the second shot and he is already turned around at z285.  JBC starts sailing forward at z271-272 to z278 or so, just before Nellie grabs him and pulls him down.  SA George Hickey said that the hair on the right side of JFK's head flew up at the moment of the second shot. We can see that occurring at z273-276.  No one else's hair moves at that time. Also there appears to be movement of the left sun visor between z271 and z272.  So I would put the second shot at z271-272, which, incidentally, is 2.3 seconds before the third shot.  Shots at z195, z271 and z313 are separated by 76 frames and 42 frames, respectively.  That is almost a 2:1 ratio that several people estimated (Yarborough and Jackson, for example).
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 03:35:17 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2024, 03:34:11 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2024, 04:16:02 AM »
A bit earlier than z285.  SA Greer said he turned around immediately after the second shot and he is already turned around at z285. 

Greer appears to turn his head beginning in the Z240s. Sorry that doesn't do much for your trying to tie him into your s--t-for-brains second shot at Z271-72.

JBC starts sailing forward at z271-272 to z278 or so, just before Nellie grabs him and pulls him down.

Connally doesn't "sail forward" because your Pet Theory has him struck in the back. He falls backwards towards his wife. Nellie doesn't "grab" the Governor and pull him towards her. LOL.

SA George Hickey said that the hair on the right side of JFK's head flew up at the moment of the second shot. We can see that occurring at z273-276.  No one else's hair moves at that time.

Hickey (on right edge of photo) is looking backwards and
his head is lower than the standing agents, one second
before Mason says Hickey saw Kennedy's hair fly up.

Kennedy's hair doesn't fly up. A small lock falls downward and briefly flutters because Kennedy's head is tilted downward. Where that lock is can't be seen by Hickey. I have "Hickey" standing but the Altgens Photo shows he wasn't as high as that.

Also there appears to be movement of the left sun visor between z271 and z272.

That visor moves all through the film, because it's a little loose and the wind is moving it. Not because a bullet fragment struck it. Holy cow.

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #210 on: March 21, 2024, 07:09:15 PM »

Greer appears to turn his head beginning in the Z240s. Sorry that doesn't do much for your trying to tie him into your s--t-for-brains second shot at Z271-72.
Tell us how you can see Greer's head turn from z240.  We can see his chest but not his head.  And his chest does not turn.

Besides, Greer said that when he turned he saw JBC falling onto his wife.  That does not occur until about z280:

So you are not only imagining something we cannot see, you are rejecting Greer's statements about what he saw when he turned without any reason to do so.  Besides, we can see that he is turned at z286.  How long do you think he stayed turned around while driving the car?

Connally doesn't "sail forward" because your Pet Theory has him struck in the back. He falls backwards towards his wife. Nellie doesn't "grab" the Governor and pull him towards her. LOL.
Do you see anything happen at z271-272 that prompts what you say is a backward fall?  Like a muscle movement or something in his body indicating that he is deciding to fall back?

Kennedy's hair doesn't fly up. A small lock falls downward and briefly flutters because Kennedy's head is tilted downward. Where that lock is can't be seen by Hickey. I have "Hickey" standing but the Altgens Photo shows he wasn't as high as that.

His hair does not lift?  You have to stop drinking before 5 pm Jerry:

That visor moves all through the film, because it's a little loose and the wind is moving it. Not because a bullet fragment struck it. Holy cow.
The film analysis alone does not prove that the second shot occurred around there. The rest of the evidence does that, particularly the consistent evidence that the first shot struck JFK and was after z186 and before z202 and the shot pattern evidence of the 1..........2.....3 spacing.  The film analysis just allows us to pinpoint the frames when it occurred.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: March 21, 2024, 07:09:15 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2024, 03:10:39 AM »
Tell us how you can see Greer's head turn from z240.  We can see his chest but not his head.  And his chest does not turn.

Besides, Greer said that when he turned he saw JBC falling onto his wife.  That does not occur until about z280:

So you are not only imagining something we cannot see, you are rejecting Greer's statements about what he saw when he turned without any reason to do so.  Besides, we can see that he is turned at z286.  How long do you think he stayed turned around while driving the car?
Do you see anything happen at z271-272 that prompts what you say is a backward fall?  Like a muscle movement or something in his body indicating that he is deciding to fall back?

The film analysis alone does not prove that the second shot occurred around there. The rest of the evidence does that, particularly the consistent evidence that the first shot struck JFK and was after z186 and before z202 and the shot pattern evidence of the 1..........2.....3 spacing.  The film analysis just allows us to pinpoint the frames when it occurred.

At Z238 Greers head is turned. Greer is also two-shot witness.
-----------

SA Hickey 11/22

“I heard what appeared to be two shots and it seemed as if the right side of his head was hit and his hair flew forward.”

The impact of the bullet is what caused his head to fly forward.

Only in cartoons does the hair move because a bullet passes by.
---------------------------------------

The first shot struck JFK after z207 at the earliest as has been repeatedly explained by the witnesses standing on the street. There is no such thing as shot pattern evidence or are all the various shot patterns evidence?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2024, 04:25:36 AM »
Tell us how you can see Greer's head turn from z240.

When the GIF starts, there are facial features above the collar that then disappear as the animation progresses. Within the same second, Kellerman quickly turns his head from looking forward.

BTW, the GIF shows the driver's-side sun visor rocking in the wind, well before you contend it was moved by a fragment during your clown-parade second-shot at Z271/272.

We can see his chest but not his head.  And his chest does not turn.

If you think that's some defense attorney tactic to sow doubt, I see why you don't make headlines as a lawyer. For most people, it's possible to turn one's head a certain amount without turning the chest.

Besides, Greer said that when he turned he saw JBC falling onto his wife. 

The Altgens Photo shows Greer's head in profile. Enough to see Connally.

That does not occur until about z280:

As shown before, the Governor is falling back towards Nellie in the Z270s. Even if Connally "sailed forward", it doesn't mean he was struck by a bullet.

Why can't Greer take his eyes off the road for a few seconds? Is there a sharp turn in the road, or vehicles in front of him? The car is gradually losing speed.

Connally's been bend over in pain since the late-Z220s, reacting to having received a bullet through the torso.

I used the term fluttered, for the little one-frame bounce. It's more accurate than you assigning "flew up" to it. Besides, Hickey can't see to that part of Kennedy's head. And as pointed out, Greer is referring to the head shot when he says "the right side of his head was hit and his hair flew forward".

Phil Willis said the first shot caused Mrs. Kennedy to turn her head from his side of the street to the opposite side, and that it occurred between Willis04 (ca.Z133?) and Willis 05 (Z202). She does this in the Z170s. During a one-second span beginning in the Z160s, Jackie and the Connallys turned their heads rightward.

As for shot-spanning (just how did people accurately gauge that without foreknowledge and the anticipation of a murder?), you think an equal number who didn't describe the shot-spanning that way are wrong. See Dave Reitzes' tabulation. ( Link ) "My preliminary finding is that 58 witnesses reported that the second two shots were timed more closely together, 39 reported that the shots were timed about evenly, and 15 reported that the first two shots were timed more closely together. "
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:03:15 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2024, 04:25:36 AM »

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2024, 07:33:38 PM »
Governor John Connally leaves no doubt whatsoever that the Single-Bullet Theory is an uncomplicated and straightforward Single-Bullet Fact.

Video transcript:

"Unquestionably, when the first shot was fired, I recognized it as a shot. I thought of nothing else but that it was a rifle shot. I turned to my right; I had time to think; I had time to react, and I turned to my right to look back over my right shoulder to see if I could see anything unusual and particularly to see if I could catch him out of the corner of my eye. Because I immediately thought him. You mean the President, the President. Because I immediately thought of an assassination attempt. I did not see the President out of the corner of my eye. And I was in the process of turning back to look over my left shoulder and had about come to the point where I was looking straight forward again when I felt the impact of the bullet that hit me. I am convinced, beyond question of a doubt, that the first shot that was fired did not hit me, then I was hit, and I was not then, and I'm not I have no memory, no recollection of the sound of the shot that hit me, and beyond any question of a doubt the third shot did not hit me."

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 09:30:26 PM by Paul McBrearty »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2024, 04:07:55 PM »
Governor John Connally leaves no doubt whatsoever that the Single-Bullet Theory is an uncomplicated and straightforward Single-Bullet Fact.

Except that Governor John Connally always maintained that the SBT was false.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2024, 04:07:55 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2024, 04:18:30 PM »

When the GIF starts, there are facial features above the collar that then disappear as the animation progresses. Within the same second, Kellerman quickly turns his head from looking forward.
That is consistent with Greer turning to his right to speak to Kellerman.  That does not mean he was turned to the rear.  Greer was specific on the number of turns to the rear.  He made two such turns: 1. when he turned immediately after and "almost simultaneous with" the second shot and saw JBC falling back onto his wife.  2. he turned forward and then turned rearward again when the third and final shot occurred.

BTW, the GIF shows the driver's-side sun visor rocking in the wind, well before you contend it was moved by a fragment during your clown-parade second-shot at Z271/272.
I will check again but, as I said, it is just another small piece of consistent evidence. It means nothing, however, unless a fragment struck the visor.  While the visor does appear to have some marks that are consistent with fragment damage, I don't have any confirmation of that. So you may be right - just a coincidence.

If you think that's some defense attorney tactic to sow doubt, I see why you don't make headlines as a lawyer. For most people, it's possible to turn one's head a certain amount without turning the chest.
It is not about creating doubt.  It is about finding evidence to support what you say occurred.  It isn't there.

The Altgens Photo shows Greer's head in profile. Enough to see Connally.
Or to show that he is talking to Kellerman.  I notice that JBC is not falling back at that point so it does not fit what Greer said he saw when he turned to look back after the second shot.

As shown before, the Governor is falling back towards Nellie in the Z270s. Even if Connally "sailed forward", it doesn't mean he was struck by a bullet.
The motion is unusual in that it does not appear to be preceded by a change in any part of his body.

Connally's been bend over in pain since the late-Z220s, reacting to having received a bullet through the torso.
Except that he said he felt no pain until he tried getting up at Parkland.

I used the term fluttered, for the little one-frame bounce. It's more accurate than you assigning "flew up" to it. Besides, Hickey can't see to that part of Kennedy's head. And as pointed out, Greer is referring to the head shot when he says "the right side of his head was hit and his hair flew forward".

Phil Willis said the first shot caused Mrs. Kennedy to turn her head from his side of the street to the opposite side, and that it occurred between Willis04 (ca.Z133?) and Willis 05 (Z202). She does this in the Z170s. During a one-second span beginning in the Z160s, Jackie and the Connallys turned their heads rightward.

As for shot-spanning (just how did people accurately gauge that without foreknowledge and the anticipation of a murder?), you think an equal number who didn't describe the shot-spanning that way are wrong. See Dave Reitzes' tabulation. ( Link ) "My preliminary finding is that 58 witnesses reported that the second two shots were timed more closely together, 39 reported that the shots were timed about evenly, and 15 reported that the first two shots were timed more closely together. "
As I have pointed out, the 39 witnesses did not say that they were evenly spaced.  I will look at the 15 who you say had the last two more closely together.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 04:21:18 PM by Andrew Mason »