Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37854 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #392 on: March 07, 2024, 07:43:35 PM »
Advertisement
No need.
There's nothing in them.
If you think there is let's hear it.
FOR THE FOURTH TIME OF ASKING, PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE!
Pointing out the obvious would be pointless. You stated you have read them, it is impossible to not understand them, and you already have dismissed what they stated. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: March 07, 2024, 07:43:35 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #393 on: March 07, 2024, 10:16:36 PM »
Nessan presents us with another prime example of why it is pointless to discuss anything with him.

He ignores or dismisses actual evidence he doesn't like, makes up stuff and presents false claims and when asked to support them with actual evidence he rather unsurprisingly runs as fast as he can.

There is not a shred of evidence that shows Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor for several minutes (as Nessan claims) but there is persuasive evidence (which Nessan ignores or dismisses) to support the conclusion that Adams and Styles must have left the 4th floor immediately after the last shot.

On 11/24/63, Victoria Adams told two FBI agents that she and Styles left the 4th floor immediately after the shots. She did so at a time when she could not know this would ever become an issue, nor was she aware that Dorothy Garner would corroborate her story to Martha Stroud. With hindsight it can be said that Adams & Styles' departure from the 4th floor didn't become an issue until February 1964 when Jim Leavelle showed up at Vickie's doorstep and told her he needed to interview her again, because all the previous interviews had been lost, which was a lie.

The exclusion of Adams from the reconstructions, the refusal of the WC to take testimony of Styles and Rankin burying the Stroud letter are further indications that the WC was not interested in what Vickie Adams had to say and although a transcript of here testimony has no been released it is worth noting that the actual audio recording of her testimony is the only recording of witness testimony that was never submitted to the National Archives because the WC had it destroyed.

So, you either accept that Adams told the truth about when she left the 4th floor, or you believe that Vickie Adams for some unknown reason decided to lie to the FBI, two days after the assassination.

I think reasonable and rational readers of this forum can guess which option Jack Nessan will prefer.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #394 on: March 08, 2024, 12:17:17 AM »
Nessan presents us with another prime example of why it is pointless to discuss anything with him.

He ignores or dismisses actual evidence he doesn't like, makes up stuff and presents false claims and when asked to support them with actual evidence he rather unsurprisingly runs as fast as he can.

There is not a shred of evidence that shows Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor for several minutes (as Nessan claims) but there is persuasive evidence (which Nessan ignores or dismisses) to support the conclusion that Adams and Styles must have left the 4th floor immediately after the last shot.

On 11/24/63, Victoria Adams told two FBI agents that she and Styles left the 4th floor immediately after the shots. She did so at a time when she could not know this would ever become an issue, nor was she aware that Dorothy Garner would corroborate her story to Martha Stroud. With hindsight it can be said that Adams & Styles' departure from the 4th floor didn't become an issue until February 1964 when Jim Leavelle showed up at Vickie's doorstep and told her he needed to interview her again, because all the previous interviews had been lost, which was a lie.

The exclusion of Adams from the reconstructions, the refusal of the WC to take testimony of Styles and Rankin burying the Stroud letter are further indications that the WC was not interested in what Vickie Adams had to say and although a transcript of here testimony has no been released it is worth noting that the actual audio recording of her testimony is the only recording of witness testimony that was never submitted to the National Archives because the WC had it destroyed.

So, you either accept that Adams told the truth about when she left the 4th floor, or you believe that Vickie Adams for some unknown reason decided to lie to the FBI, two days after the assassination.

I think reasonable and rational readers of this forum can guess which option Jack Nessan will prefer.

Poor old Jack has painted himself into a corner he can't get out of.
He made some big claims about evidence he thought he had but which he's just realised doesn't exist.
He can't provide this evidence and, being a Nutter, he can't own up to his mistake.
Other than the lies of Shelley and Lovelady he has zero evidence refuting Adams racing down the stairs within seconds of the last shot.
As you've touched on, Adams makes it clear in multiple statements that she leaves immediately.
It is also interesting to note that the first mention of her seeing Shelley and Lovelady is made to the DPD in February of '64

(2-17-64 statement to the Dallas Police Department, box 3 folder 19 file 3 of the Dallas JFK Archive) "When the President got in front of us I heard someone call him and he turned. That is when I heard the first shot. I thought it was a firecracker. Then the second shot I saw the Secret Service man run to the back of the President's car. After the third shot I went out the back door. I said, 'I think someone has been shot.' The elevator was not running and there was no one on the stairs. I went down to the first floor. I saw Mr. Shelly and another employee named Bill.[Pat Speer website]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: March 08, 2024, 12:17:17 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #395 on: March 08, 2024, 12:22:39 AM »
Pointing out the obvious would be pointless. You stated you have read them, it is impossible to not understand them, and you already have dismissed what they stated.

Pointing out the obvious would be pointless

:D :D :D
Poor old Jack has realised he doesn't have the evidence he thought he had.
It must surely be the case that if you don't have a single piece of credible evidence to support a theory you must abandon that theory.
Fifth time Jack - show us the evidence!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #396 on: March 08, 2024, 01:07:49 AM »
Poor old Jack has painted himself into a corner he can't get out of.
He made some big claims about evidence he thought he had but which he's just realised doesn't exist.
He can't provide this evidence and, being a Nutter, he can't own up to his mistake.
Other than the lies of Shelley and Lovelady he has zero evidence refuting Adams racing down the stairs within seconds of the last shot.
As you've touched on, Adams makes it clear in multiple statements that she leaves immediately.
It is also interesting to note that the first mention of her seeing Shelley and Lovelady is made to the DPD in February of '64

(2-17-64 statement to the Dallas Police Department, box 3 folder 19 file 3 of the Dallas JFK Archive) "When the President got in front of us I heard someone call him and he turned. That is when I heard the first shot. I thought it was a firecracker. Then the second shot I saw the Secret Service man run to the back of the President's car. After the third shot I went out the back door. I said, 'I think someone has been shot.' The elevator was not running and there was no one on the stairs. I went down to the first floor. I saw Mr. Shelly and another employee named Bill.[Pat Speer website]

Indeed. By then they understood that what Adams told investigators was a major problem for the "Oswald came down the stairs" fairytale. So, Jim Leavelle showed up at Vickie's door, unannounced and early in the evening, and told her that he needed to take her statement again, because her previous statements had been lost, which we now know was a lie. Now, let's stop right there and think about this for a minute. Normally, if you want a witness to make a statement, you just ask them to come down to the police station, right? So, what was so important or different here that Leavelle visited Adams unannounced and early in the evening? Even more pathetic, the interview wasn't even recorded verbatim, nor was it a affidavit. All we ended up with is a report written by Leavelle that turned out to be very convenient for the Warren Commission. You can even wonder why Leavelle interviewed Adams at all, when the WC and FBI had already taken over the investigation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: March 08, 2024, 01:07:49 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #397 on: March 08, 2024, 03:01:45 AM »
Pointing out the obvious would be pointless

Poor old Jack has realised he doesn't have the evidence he thought he had.
It must surely be the case that if you don't have a single piece of credible evidence to support a theory you must abandon that theory.
Fifth time Jack - show us the evidence!

Dan;“I've read your earlier posts on this matter and I've read through what Sawyer, Harkness and Barnett have to say.'”

Read them again.

Dan;“No need.
There's nothing in them.
FOR THE FOURTH TIME OF ASKING, PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE!”

No thanks, you stated you have read them, they are obvious why the girls did not leave early. They shut down this whole storyline. The photo that shows nothing and the whole Shelley-Lovelady saga. I am satisfied there is nothing to this.

After reading what you have posted and what you believe I really don’t think you want this to end.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2024, 08:58:45 AM »

Dan;“I've read your earlier posts on this matter and I've read through what Sawyer, Harkness and Barnett have to say.'”

Read them again.

Dan;“No need.
There's nothing in them.
FOR THE FOURTH TIME OF ASKING, PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE!”

No thanks, you stated you have read them, they are obvious why the girls did not leave early. They shut down this whole storyline. The photo that shows nothing and the whole Shelley-Lovelady saga. I am satisfied there is nothing to this.

After reading what you have posted and what you believe I really don’t think you want this to end.

Sixth time Jack - present the evidence that refutes Adams leaving within seconds of the assassination.
This is your best evidence that makes you believe Adams stayed on the fourth floor for a few minutes before racing downstairs.
Just present the evidence Jack.
It's as if you don't want this to end.
I'm asking you over and over and over again to present this evidence that you claim you have.
What is the evidence Jack?
You are starting to look really foolish.
Just cut and paste this evidence from other posts or give a brief summary of who said what, just a sentence or two.

;D
It's as if you are trapped. You don't have the evidence you claim to have but you don't have the backbone to own up to it.
You either own up or silently disappear. Showing the evidence isn't an option as it doesn't exist.
What's it going to be Jack?
I'm quite excited to see how this ends!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2024, 08:58:45 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #399 on: March 08, 2024, 03:21:53 PM »
Sixth time Jack - present the evidence that refutes Adams leaving within seconds of the assassination.
This is your best evidence that makes you believe Adams stayed on the fourth floor for a few minutes before racing downstairs.
Just present the evidence Jack.
It's as if you don't want this to end.
I'm asking you over and over and over again to present this evidence that you claim you have.
What is the evidence Jack?
You are starting to look really foolish.
Just cut and paste this evidence from other posts or give a brief summary of who said what, just a sentence or two.

;D
It's as if you are trapped. You don't have the evidence you claim to have but you don't have the backbone to own up to it.
You either own up or silently disappear. Showing the evidence isn't an option as it doesn't exist.
What's it going to be Jack?
I'm quite excited to see how this ends!

I guess we are done. They have been posted and you also said you read the statements of Harkness, Sawyer, and Barnett and they hold no value for you. Are you not telling the truth about having read the statements?

Why waste the time? They are just time stamps that refute Adams and Styles. After viewing what you perceive to be evidence you would think something tangible and real would be of interest. I guess not.