Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37861 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #352 on: March 04, 2024, 08:52:26 AM »
Advertisement
Are you ten years old?  Let's cut to the chase.  If you believe that your evidence casts doubt on the suspect in a homicide investigation, provide that evidence to the law enforcement authorities responsible for the investigation.  Don't waste more of our time here.  Any reasonable person would do so if they geniunely believed that they had such evidence.   Let us know the results.

Are you ten years old?

Are you a devious lying moron?

If you believe that your evidence casts doubt on the suspect in a homicide investigation, provide that evidence to the law enforcement authorities responsible for the investigation.

You're clearly very old and a bit slow so I'll explain one last time - this thread is about a lost interview with Vicki Adams. Do you understand that? Do you understand what this thread is about? Do you understand what I mean when I say "thread"?
My posts have been about the topic of this thread, about what Vicki says in the lost interview. Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you need me to type slower?
The evidence provided by this interview indicates three things:
1) That Vicki stands by her WC testimony - she was on the first floor within 60 seconds of the last shot and she saw Lovelady and Shelley on the first floor when she got there.
2) That Shelley and Lovelady raced towards the back of the TSBD seconds after the shooting.
3) That Shelley and Lovelady lied about their movements after the shooting.

I cannot make it any simpler than this. If you don't understand this there's nothing more I can do.
There is nothing about a "suspect in a homicide investigation". Do you understand what I'm saying? There's nothing in my posts in this thread about Oswald and his guilt or innocence. Do you understand what I'm saying?
I know there's a lot to take in here so why don't you have a nap. Maybe you'll dream of some evidence that puts Oswald in the SN at the time of the shooting. Wouldn't that be lovely?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: March 04, 2024, 08:52:26 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #353 on: March 04, 2024, 03:13:19 PM »
No, you are supposed to clarify your bogus claim. But it's obvious that you can't, because if you could you would have done it by now.

We know for a fact that Styles was photographed standing next to Sawyer's car, just before re-entering the TSBD through the front door before the building was sealed off, at around 12:36.

You claimed that "Adams and Styles "immediately" turned out to be a number of minutes". When you make such a statement you should at least be able to explain how Styles and Adams could have been at the front of the TSBD within 6 minutes after the shooting. You can either explain that or you are full of s**t. Now, which is it?

So, you are not going to prove your claim. Instead, you want me to prove your claim for you. She was standing by Sawyers car is what?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2024, 03:18:10 PM »
"...it does not matter."!!?? ???
It doesn't matter that both Shelley and Lovelady lied about how long it took Truly and Baker to enter the TSBD building??
It doesn't matter that the Commission didn't bother to question this obvious lie??

You're really starting to make a fool of yourself Jack.
Just think things through before you say anything else.
You're better than this.

And just to clarify your unbelievably poor grasp of even the most basic evidence - Baker is not filmed "running up the steps".

It doesn’t matter. Baker is entering the TSBD as he stated and is proven by the film. What matters in this discussion was being at the elevator to be seen by Adams and Styles either immediately as you claim or later as to their statements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2024, 03:18:10 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #355 on: March 04, 2024, 05:51:03 PM »
So, you are not going to prove your claim. Instead, you want me to prove your claim for you. She was standing by Sawyers car is what?

If you can answer my question, just do so, instead of desperately trying to start a discussion.

If you can't provide evidence for your claim that Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor for several minutes after the shots, your claim is just as bogus as you are.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 07:18:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2024, 06:59:46 PM »
Are you ten years old?

Are you a devious lying moron?

If you believe that your evidence casts doubt on the suspect in a homicide investigation, provide that evidence to the law enforcement authorities responsible for the investigation.

You're clearly very old and a bit slow so I'll explain one last time - this thread is about a lost interview with Vicki Adams. Do you understand that? Do you understand what this thread is about? Do you understand what I mean when I say "thread"?
My posts have been about the topic of this thread, about what Vicki says in the lost interview. Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you need me to type slower?
The evidence provided by this interview indicates three things:
1) That Vicki stands by her WC testimony - she was on the first floor within 60 seconds of the last shot and she saw Lovelady and Shelley on the first floor when she got there.
2) That Shelley and Lovelady raced towards the back of the TSBD seconds after the shooting.
3) That Shelley and Lovelady lied about their movements after the shooting.

I cannot make it any simpler than this. If you don't understand this there's nothing more I can do.
There is nothing about a "suspect in a homicide investigation". Do you understand what I'm saying? There's nothing in my posts in this thread about Oswald and his guilt or innocence. Do you understand what I'm saying?
I know there's a lot to take in here so why don't you have a nap. Maybe you'll dream of some evidence that puts Oswald in the SN at the time of the shooting. Wouldn't that be lovely?

So hostile and emotional like a spoiled child.  There is nothing in your endless posts on this topic that relate to a "homicide investigation" or Oswald's guilt?  LOL.  What is the whole point of this endless pedantic exercise then?  You are just spending countless words to analyze the movements of people 6o years ago because you find them fascinating?  HA HA HA.   I can understand why you are running away now but you have been suggesting that Oswald - the prime suspect in a homicide - could not have made his way down the stairs unnoticed after the crime.  And thus there is doubt that he is the assassin in a "homicide."   My question to you is simple and does not require another childish tantrum.  If you believe your own nonsense and think it has validity in shedding light on a homicide, why don't you take this "evidence" to the authorities and make your case?  Why repeat it endlessly here?  What do you hope to happen?  This is not a trick question.  That is what any normal person would do if they had relevant information on a homicide.   Let us know what the DPD and FBI make of your arguments.   That seems perfectly reasonable unless you have a dim awareness that your own claims are baseless under scrutiny outside of the Internet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2024, 06:59:46 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #357 on: March 04, 2024, 07:37:43 PM »
So hostile and emotional like a spoiled child.  There is nothing in your endless posts on this topic that relate to a "homicide investigation" or Oswald's guilt?  LOL.  What is the whole point of this endless pedantic exercise then?  You are just spending countless words to analyze the movements of people 6o years ago because you find them fascinating?  HA HA HA.   I can understand why you are running away now but you have been suggesting that Oswald - the prime suspect in a homicide - could not have made his way down the stairs unnoticed after the crime.  And thus there is doubt that he is the assassin in a "homicide."   My question to you is simple and does not require another childish tantrum.  If you believe your own nonsense and think it has validity in shedding light on a homicide, why don't you take this "evidence" to the authorities and make your case?  Why repeat it endlessly here?  What do you hope to happen?  This is not a trick question.  That is what any normal person would do if they had relevant information on a homicide.   Let us know what the DPD and FBI make of your arguments.   That seems perfectly reasonable unless you have a dim awareness that your own claims are baseless under scrutiny outside of the Internet.

I can understand why you are running away now but you have been suggesting that Oswald - the prime suspect in a homicide - could not have made his way down the stairs unnoticed after the crime. 

:D :D :D
Running away from you?? :D :D :D
That's like running away from a marshmallow.
And in which post on this thread have I been suggesting that Oswald could not have made his way down the stairs unnoticed?
Or is this another of your moronic lies?[of course it is]

And just for the record, this lost interview with Vicki Adams is evidence I was unfamiliar with and it's completely changed my opinion of this aspect of the case.
It demonstrates that Shelley and Lovelady lied about their movements after the assassination - they lied to the FBI and the Warren Commission under oath.
Of course, this means nothing to you because you're a zealot.
A rabid, frothing-at-the-mouth, fantasist.
In your fantasy it's just another day at the TSBD building, everybody innocently going about their daily tasks unaware that a psychotic loner was in their midst.

But if this was really the case, why would Shelley and Lovelady lie to the FBI and the Warren Commission about their movements after the assassination?
Why did they try to cover up that they had raced to the back of the first floor of immediately after the shooting?
Try to answer these questions without lying or being a moron.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2024, 07:42:42 PM »
It doesn’t matter. Baker is entering the TSBD as he stated and is proven by the film. What matters in this discussion was being at the elevator to be seen by Adams and Styles either immediately as you claim or later as to their statements.

Your last few posts show you've clearly lost it Jack.
Your whole fantasy about Adams waiting for five minutes before racing downstairs is based solely on the lies of Shelley and Lovelady, so of course it matters that they were lying.
I'm finding you a bit boring and irrelevant at the moment so I probably won't be bothering with any more of your banality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2024, 07:42:42 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #359 on: March 05, 2024, 01:10:11 AM »
Your last few posts show you've clearly lost it Jack.
Your whole fantasy about Adams waiting for five minutes before racing downstairs is based solely on the lies of Shelley and Lovelady, so of course it matters that they were lying.
I'm finding you a bit boring and irrelevant at the moment so I probably won't be bothering with any more of your banality.

No, Adams and Styles not leaving immediately is based on the testimonies and timestamps provided by Sgt Harkness, Det Sawyer, Officer Barnett, Shelley, Lovelady, Adams, and Styles. The belief Adams and Styles left immediately is based solely on the testimony of Adams and Styles with nothing to support it.

Being bored would explain your overactive imagination.

Bye Dan, Sorry to always have to be the one to bring reality to the fantasy.