Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 36152 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #264 on: January 20, 2024, 11:15:36 PM »
Advertisement
LHO sure was one unlucky S.O.B. on 11/22, wasn't he? He was probably the only employee in the entire building to not have a provable alibi for the exact time of the shooting. And it just so happens that all of the evidence points directly at him. And it also just so happens that he was seen by a policeman at the back of the building (near the stairs) within 2 minutes of the shooting. And it also just so happens that Oswald wasn't sitting down at a table eating lunch either. He was seen by Baker & Truly while he (LHO) was STANDING UP and walking toward the middle of the lunchroom.

As I said .... 11/22/63 was certainly NOT the luckiest of Fridays for Mr. Oswald.

And imagine the plan is to frame Oswald for the crime, but the conspirators allow Oswald to roam about the building where he could have been in the presence of others or even out on the street like everyone else at the time of the crime.  Giving him an iron clad alibi.  It's laughable to think that the conspirators would spend months framing Oswald for the crime but allow him to roam about having lunch in common areas of the building while they are framing him for the crime on the 6th floor.  No reasonable person could ever entertain such nonsense.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: January 20, 2024, 11:15:36 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #265 on: January 20, 2024, 11:34:56 PM »
Sorry Martin, because I was busy having a "life" I just saw this post! ;)

Yeah sure.... or you just needed a bit of time to come up with some sort of an "answer". Btw, what's it like to have a pretended "life"? I'm asking because I have an actual life (see the difference) and wouldn't know what a "life" would be like.

Nothing of the above fairytale speculative nonsense really answers my question, which was;

All it really does is vaguely infer that you prefer Styles' 45 year old memory because it fits in with a bogus reasoning that you have come up with which, of course, does not match the actual evidence at all.
It is clear that you are in fact the one who hasn't got an open mind. But then again, what else is new?

And even if Adams did "immediately" run to the rear stairs, that just means that she was ahead of Oswald, so which ever way you slice it, all roads lead to Oswald being as guilty as sin!

And this gives your entire game away. Just like the WC before you, you desperately need to somehow explain how Oswald could have come down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the shots were fired.
To achieve that goal, you are willing to ignore known facts, call witnesses liars and fabricate a fictitious narrative based on opinions, speculation, assumptions, which doesn't work in a timeline that takes all the known facts in consideration.

This is what the key points of evidence actually say;

1. Adams and Styles said they went down the stairs at the back of the building. There is no reason to doubt that statement.
2. Shelley and Lovelady ran to the parking lot west of the building and when they got there, about 2 minutes after the shots, they saw police men checking cars. The photo you have posted shows the car park and the location where Shelley and Lovelady said they were.

Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I asked who told her. She said he had been shot so we asked her was she for certain or just had she seen the shot hit him or--she said yes, she had been right close to it to see and she had saw the blood and knew he had been hit but didn't know how serious it was and so the crowd had started towards the railroad tracks back, you know, behind our building there and we run towards that little, old island and kind of down there in that little street. We went as far as the first tracks and everybody was hollering and crying and policemen started running out that way and we said we better get back into the building, so we went back into the west entrance on the back dock had that low ramp and went into the back dock back inside the building.

Mr. SHELLEY - We walked on down to the first railroad track there on the dead-end street and stood there and watched them searching cars down there in the parking lots for a little while and then we came in through our parking lot at the west end.

3. Styles was photographed standing next to Sawyer's car near the steps of the front door entrance. Sawyer arrived there at between 12:34 and 12:36.
4. Styles re-entered the building before it was sealed off. The building was sealed off when Sawyer arrived back from a short run to the 4th floor at around 12:37.

Mr. SAWYER. To look around on the floor. How long it took to go up, it couldn't have been over 3 minutes at the most from the time we left, got up and back down.
Mr. BELIN. Then that would put it around no sooner than 12:37, if you heard the call at 12:34?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Then you got down and what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. I asked the Sergeant to doublecheck the security around the building, and then I took two patrolmen and stationed them at the front door and told them, with instructions not to let anybody in or out.
Mr. BELIN. Now up to the time you did this, had anyone else sealed off the building, that you know of?
Mr. SAWYER. When I arrived, the sergeant told me he had the building sealed off.

Try working these known facts into a timeline that has Adams and Styles not leaving the 4th floor for several minutes after the shots.

Yawn!

Ok let's say that Adams and Styles "IMMEDIATELY" left their window, let's see where that takes us;

1. Adams hallucinated seeing Lovelady and Shelley.
2. Adams didn't see Truly and Baker, the invisible men.
3. Truly and Baker as they RAN across the 1st floor didn't say anything about seeing the invisible women.
4. The Policeman at the railroad tracks somehow within a minute or two, quickly moved behind the TSBD and after seeing Adams RUN from the crime scene tells Adams to return to the building but did absolutely NOTHING about these potential assassins not going back, and instead the Policeman lets the ladies flee the scene? Does that even make sense? Not to me it doesn't!

Now perhaps Adams and Styles were moving like the wind and left the first floor before Baker and Truly arrived, which only means that Oswald simply followed the ladies down the stairs. As I have been constantly telling you, your inability to separate facts from your biased fantasies is truly holding you back!

Btw you better produce a decent alternative to my evidence because otherwise there's no value in responding to your endlessly regurgitated barking at the Moon!

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 11:51:05 PM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #266 on: January 21, 2024, 12:09:27 AM »
Yawn!

Ok let's say that Adams and Styles "IMMEDIATELY" left their window, let's see where that takes us;

3. Truly and Baker as they RAN across the 1st floor didn't say anything about seeing the invisible women.
4. The Policeman at the railroad tracks somehow within a minute or two, quickly moved behind the TSBD and after seeing Adams RUN from the crime scene tells Adams to return to the building but did absolutely NOTHING about these potential assassins not going back, and instead the Policeman lets the ladies flee the scene? Does that even make sense? Not to me it doesn't!

Now perhaps Adams and Styles were moving like the wind and left the first floor before Baker and Truly arrived, which only means that Oswald simply followed the ladies down the stairs. As I have been constantly telling you, your inability to separate facts from your biased fantasies is truly holding you back!

Btw you better produce a decent alternative to my evidence because otherwise there's no value in responding to your endlessly regurgitated barking at the Moon!

JohnM

No, she saw Lovelady and Shelley, but where they were about two to three minutes after the shots; at the railway yard west of the building. She just misremembered where she saw them

True, they missed eachother by seconds.

How can anybody see "invisible women"?... but yes, they missed the women by seconds

Who said the policeman who told Adams to go back inside the building was "behind the TSBD"?
What makes you think that the police man considered Adams and Styles as "potential assassins" when Baker did not consider Oswald to be a "potential killer" and let him go?

Hilarious. Adams and Styles heard nobody else on the stairs and Garner did not see anybody on the 4th floor between Adams and Styles going down and Truly and Baker coming up.
Btw it's not a fact that Oswald came down the stairs at all, it's a figment of your imagination, for which you can not present a shred of evidence.

I don't need to produce an alternative to your fictional BS, when you are completely unable to fit your bogus claims about Adams and Styles into the facts based timeline I have presented earlier.

But I can understand why you would want to run away from an argument you already know you can't win!   :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 12:39:03 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: January 21, 2024, 12:09:27 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2024, 12:11:11 AM »
He was seen by Baker & Truly while he (LHO) was STANDING UP and walking toward the middle of the lunchroom.

Actually he wasn't seen by Truly at all. Truly was already on his way to the 3rd floor when Baker arrived on the 2nd and saw Oswald in the lunchroom.

This means that Oswald must have arrived on the 2nd floor before Truly got there, which in turn means that he, for some reason waited until Baker got there to see him. I'm not sure how many seconds he would have had to wait, but it doesn't really matter. If Oswald came down from the 6th floor and got to the 2nd floor before Truly did, why would he hang around there for even 1 second, when all he had to do is go down the hall to the office area and walk out of the building?

Btw, David, I posted a comprehensive reply to your post and you seem to ignore it. Why is that?

Oswald didn't expect to see the Police Officer!

Truly was YELLING up the elevator shaft, so Oswald quickly ducked into the vestibule.

Mr. BELIN. You might put a "B" on Exhibit 362 by the elevator for "button."
Mr. TRULY. That is right on this surface. There is a little button. I pressed the button and the elevator didn't move.
I called upstairs , "Turn loose the elevator."
Mr. BELIN. When you say call up, in what kind of a voice did you call?
Mr. TRULY. Real loud. I suppose in an excited voice. But loud enough that anyone could have heard me if they had not been over stacking or making a little noise. But I rang the bell and pushed this button.

Then after Truly ran past and up the stairs, it's obvious that Oswald started to open the door and saw Officer Baker.

Mr. DULLES - Had he meanwhile gone on through the door ahead of you?
Mr. BAKER - I can't say whether he had gone on through that door or not. All I did was catch a glance at him, and evidently he was--this door might have been, you know, closing and almost shut at that time.

Then Oswald thinking quickly and not wanting to appear suspicious proceeded into the lunchroom and as Baker says, Oswald was Hurrying!

Mr. DULLES - Could you tell us anything more about his appearance, what he was doing, get an impression of the man at all? Did he seem to be hurrying, anything of that kind?
Mr. BAKER - Evidently he was hurrying because at this point here, I was running, and I ran on over here to this door.
Mr. BELIN - What door number on that?
Mr. BAKER - This would be 23.
Mr. BELIN - All right.
Mr. BAKER - And at that position there he was already down here some 20 feet away from me.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2024, 12:15:44 AM »

No, she saw Lovelady and Shelley, but where they are about two to three minutes after the shots; at the railway yard west of the building. She just misremembered where she saw them

True, they missed eachother by seconds.

How can anybody see "invisible women"?... but yes, they missed the women by seconds

Who said the policeman who told Adams to go back inside the building was "behind the TSBD"?
What makes you think that the police man considered Adams and Styles as "potential assassins" when Baker did not consider Oswald to be a "potential killer" and let him go?

Hilarious. Adams and Styles heard nobody else on the stairs and Garner did not see anybody on the 4th floor between Adams and Styles going down and Truly and Baker coming up.
Btw it's not a fact that Oswald came down the stairs at all, it's a figment of your imagination, for which you can not present a shred of evidence.

I don't need to produce an alternative to your fictional BS, when you are completely unable to fit your bogus claims about Adams and Styles into the facts based timeline I have presented earlier.

But I can understand why you would want to run away from an argument you already know you can't win!   :D :D :D :D

"misremembered" LOLOLOLOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2024, 12:15:44 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2024, 12:20:38 AM »
Oswald didn't expect to see the Police Officer!

Truly was YELLING up the elevator shaft, so Oswald quickly ducked into the vestibule.

Mr. BELIN. You might put a "B" on Exhibit 362 by the elevator for "button."
Mr. TRULY. That is right on this surface. There is a little button. I pressed the button and the elevator didn't move.
I called upstairs , "Turn loose the elevator."
Mr. BELIN. When you say call up, in what kind of a voice did you call?
Mr. TRULY. Real loud. I suppose in an excited voice. But loud enough that anyone could have heard me if they had not been over stacking or making a little noise. But I rang the bell and pushed this button.

Then after Truly ran past and up the stairs, it's obvious that Oswald started to open the door and saw Officer Baker.

Mr. DULLES - Had he meanwhile gone on through the door ahead of you?
Mr. BAKER - I can't say whether he had gone on through that door or not. All I did was catch a glance at him, and evidently he was--this door might have been, you know, closing and almost shut at that time.

Then Oswald thinking quickly and not wanting to appear suspicious proceeded into the lunchroom and as Baker says, Oswald was Hurrying!

Mr. DULLES - Could you tell us anything more about his appearance, what he was doing, get an impression of the man at all? Did he seem to be hurrying, anything of that kind?
Mr. BAKER - Evidently he was hurrying because at this point here, I was running, and I ran on over here to this door.
Mr. BELIN - What door number on that?
Mr. BAKER - This would be 23.
Mr. BELIN - All right.
Mr. BAKER - And at that position there he was already down here some 20 feet away from me.

JohnM

BS.. According to the LNs, Oswald had just killed Kennedy and wanted to get out of the building as soon as he could. That doesn't include hanging around at the 2nd floor lunchroom, when he could have continued to walk through the office space and out of the front door.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #270 on: January 21, 2024, 12:41:33 AM »
"misremembered" LOLOLOLOL!

JohnM

So, only witnesses you say what you like can't misremember. Is that what you are saying?

After coming down the stairs and leaving the TSBD at the loading dock, Adams and Styles ran to the railway track where police officers were already checking cars and where Shelley and Lovelady happened to be! Their testimony puts them there!

They were the first men that she knew who Adams saw after leaving the building. After Jim Leavelle's unanounced visit at her home in February 1964, in which he told a massive lie, the story morphed to Adams seeing both men at the bottom of the stairs, when the testimony of both men makes that a physical impossibility.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 12:49:20 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: January 21, 2024, 12:41:33 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #271 on: January 21, 2024, 12:55:03 AM »
BS.. According to the LNs, Oswald had just killed Kennedy and wanted to get out of the building as soon as he could. That doesn't include hanging around at the 2nd floor lunchroom, when he could have continued to walk through the office space and out of the front door.

Where did I say Oswald was "hanging around"??

1. After Oswald heard Truly YELLING up the elevator shaft Oswald immediately headed for the lunchroom.
2. Then after Oswald saw Truly run past, Oswald then was going to continue down the stairs.
3. But unfortunately for Oswald as he was opening the door, he unexpectedly saw a Police Officer.
4. Oswald then had two choices, hurriedly move into the relative safety of the Lunchroom or hurriedly move across the 2nd floor and through the office area and how does Oswald explain why he is in the Office because as Reid the clerical supervisor later politely explained "I guess the reason it impressed me seeing him in there I thought it was a little strange that one of -the warehouse boys would be up in the office at the time?"
5. So being left with these two options, Oswald decided to move to the lunchroom.
6. After seeing a Police man going up the stairs, Oswald had no idea if any more Police were in that vicinity, so he made the decision to immediately flee out through the Office area.
7. At no point did Oswald just "hang around"!

JohnM