Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37891 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2024, 01:41:39 AM »
Advertisement
You can't be serious, you know the evidence!
The WC and The HSCA a decade and half later concluded that Oswald shot Kennedy from the 6th floor, and Baker and Truly ran into Oswald on the 2nd floor! Do the Math!

JohnM

So, you can't tell me what the evidence is? Noted

Baker and Truly ran into Oswald on the 2nd floor! Do the Math!

What math is there to do? Nobody disputes that Baker ran into Oswald on the 2nd floor.

But how does that prove he was in the sniper's nest when the shots were fired and/or came down the stairs within 75 seconds after the last shot?

You are talking gibberish.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2024, 01:41:39 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2024, 01:50:26 AM »
Pathetic. I did not create a cop. Lovelady and Shelley confirmed in their testimony there were cops in the area west of the TSBD before the order to seal off the TSNB was given.

You have Adams and Styles emerging from the back of the TSBD before Truly and Baker have reached the 6th floor.

This only shows how confused you are. I have Adams and Styles leaving the stairs on the first floor before Truly and Baker got to the stairs on the first floor. They likely missed eachother by seconds.

Then to really stagger the imagination you place a cop there who would have absolutely no way of knowing about a shot from the TSBD because that has yet to be determined.

Since when does a cop have to know where the shots came from before telling somebody to go back to where they came from?

The whole of your timeline does not even begin to explain the statements and movements of the people actively locking down the TSBD.

I don't even know what that means. Styles re-entered the TSBD at the front entrance before the building was sealed off, so who cares about the statements and movements of the people actively locking down the TSBD?

There is no need trying to deceive us, maybe stop deceiving yourself. Nothing about your posts would ever be misconstrued as unbiased.

A classic comment from a fanatical zealot like cult member. I've seen too many fanatical zealots in my life to even try to explain anything to them.

"there were cops in the area west of the TSBD before the order to seal off the TSNB was given.

Will you ever stop contradicting yourself. You have the cop telling Adams and Styles apparently the only two people involved your fantasy lockdown. Being West of the building was the grassy knoll.

"I don't even know what that means. Styles re-entered the TSBD at the front entrance before the building was sealed off, so who cares about the statements and movements of the people actively locking down the TSBD?"

This seems about par. That is right, you do not know what it means and no amount of explaining seems to be able to reach you. Maybe that is because you are so unbiased in assessing evidence.

You do not seem to even understand that the front was locked down at 12:37. The back at 12:36. Those are different times. They were turned back by the cops Harkness placed there at 12:36.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2024, 01:53:42 AM »
Absurdity is exactly right. Who saw him handling the SN Boxes that day as part of his job? A whole floor full of people and no one did. They want to pretend LHO was not there but the simple fact his fingerprints are the common denominator in all the evidence and directly implicates him. The rifle was in his possession. His fingerprints were directly on the SN rifle rest, rifle and bag. Then he cannot tell the same story twice as to his whereabouts during the assassination. Finally, he admits he was coming down the stairs. He was seen walking into the lunchroom. Your list is excellent, it in itself tells the story and leaves no doubt. The fingerprints on the SN boxes have a limited time span.

Now this is the funny part with conspiracy people. Martin will want to ask a question he feels deflects the conversation from their weak, no evidence argument.

Who saw him handling the SN Boxes that day as part of his job?

Nobody needs to see him. His prints are on the boxes (if the "evidence" is to be believed) so he must have handled them.

A whole floor full of people and no one did.

You are losing me quickly

They want to pretend LHO was not there but the simple fact his fingerprints are the common denominator in all the evidence and directly implicates him.

What is this madness? Of course Oswald was there. He was seen on the 6th floor before the floor laying crew went down. But fingerprints on boxes an order filler has to handle as part of his job do not implicate him!

The rifle was in his possession.

Really? Are you just making this up or do you have actual evidence to back up this bold claim. If you have, please present it and I will gladly change my mind.

Finally, he admits he was coming down the stairs.

Says who?

He was seen walking into the lunchroom.

Actually, no he wasn't. But even if he was, if he was trying to leave the TSBD as quickly as possible, why would he even had stayed in the lunchroom, when he could just as easily have walked through the 2nd floor office space and leave the building?

Your list is excellent, it in itself tells the story and leaves no doubt. The fingerprints on the SN boxes have a limited time span.

His list is already debunked, but it's no surprise that you don't understand that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2024, 01:53:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2024, 01:57:03 AM »
Your list is excellent, it in itself tells the story and leaves no doubt. The fingerprints on the SN boxes have a limited time span.

His list is already debunked, but it's no surprise that you don't understand that.

:D

Debunked by who, you? LOL!

JohnM

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2024, 02:00:47 AM »
Who saw him handling the SN Boxes that day as part of his job?

Nobody needs to see him. His prints are on the boxes (if the "evidence" is to be believed) so he must have handled them.

A whole floor full of people and no one did.

You are losing me quickly

They want to pretend LHO was not there but the simple fact his fingerprints are the common denominator in all the evidence and directly implicates him.

What is this madness? Of course Oswald was there. He was seen on the 6th floor before the floor laying crew went down. But fingerprints on boxes an order filler has to handle as part of his job do not implicate him!

The rifle was in his possession.

Really? Are you just making this up or do you have actual evidence to back up this bold claim. If you have, please present it and I will gladly change my mind.

Finally, he admits he was coming down the stairs.

Says who?

He was seen walking into the lunchroom.

Actually, no he wasn't. But even if he was, if he was trying to leave the TSBD as quickly as possible, why would he even had stayed in the lunchroom, when he could just as easily have walked through the 2nd floor office space and leave the building?

John presents a list of facts. You present a list of meaningless questions. Pretty typical of a conspiracist. Just a pretense of knowledge.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2024, 02:00:47 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2024, 02:03:36 AM »
"there were cops in the area west of the TSBD before the order to seal off the TSNB was given.

Will you ever stop contradicting yourself. You have the cop telling Adams and Styles apparently the only two people involved your fantasy lockdown. Being West of the building was the grassy knoll.

"I don't even know what that means. Styles re-entered the TSBD at the front entrance before the building was sealed off, so who cares about the statements and movements of the people actively locking down the TSBD?"

This seems about par. That is right, you do not know what it means and no amount of explaining seems to be able to reach you. Maybe that is because you are so unbiased in assessing evidence.

You do not seem to even understand that the front was locked down at 12:37. The back at 12:36. Those are different times. They were turned back by the cops Harkness placed there at 12:36.

You could just as easily be talking Chinese. You are not making any kind of sense. West of the building was a parking space and railroad tracks. The grassy knoll was much further away. You clearly have never been to the scene of the crime!

Can you be more stupid than this? Styles re-entered the TSBD at the front entrance before it was sealed off. If it was sealed of at 12:37, it means that Styles entered the building prior to 12:37.

You, however claim that Adams and Styles were stopped by an officer at the back of the building at 12:36 and were told to re-enter.

You don't even understand you've just destroyed your own argument. It's hilarious!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 02:15:12 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2024, 02:05:05 AM »
:D

Debunked by who, you? LOL!

JohnM

I didn't expect you to see it that way. That's what you get with fanatical zealots...

It's not really my problem that you are unwilling to consider the actual evidence honestly.

Did you really think that I was under the impression that you would have the personality and the capacity to admit that you were wrong? Not for a second, mate!

It's your biggest mistake and weakness to think you are always right about everything, when in fact somebody who feels the need to tell the world that he never fails is really a demonstation a massive amount of insecurity and weakness. People who are really confident and correct in their arguments and logic don't have the need to tell the world just how brilliant they are. They just let their logic and arguments speak for themselves. Poor Johnny.....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 02:38:39 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2024, 02:05:05 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2024, 02:08:24 AM »
John presents a list of facts. You present a list of meaningless questions. Pretty typical of a conspiracist. Just a pretense of knowledge.

Questions are never meaningless, except perhaps to those who can not answer them.

If your and John's fairytale is true, you should be able to easily answer the questions asked, right? So why don't you?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 02:12:43 AM by Martin Weidmann »