Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37873 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2024, 07:17:57 PM »
Advertisement
The preceding conversation demonstrates that LNs like John Mytton are not interested in the truth or having an honest discussion about the evidence.

Even sixty years after the event they are still so scared of the fact that Kennedy could have been killed as result of a conspiracy that they will do just about anything to keep their precious fairytale alive.

Asking a LN to provide a coherent evidence based persuasive argument which fits (most) the known facts is like walking up to Superman with kryptonite or to Dracula with a wooden stick.
It is utterly impossible to have any kind of respect for some of the LN clowns that hide behind fake names on this forum.

My only motivation for participating on this forum is that these fools get exposed to the reasonable readers.

My only motivation for participating on this forum is that these fools get exposed to the reasonable readers.

It was obvious to me a long time ago that your motivation certainly wasn’t to learn the truth about what happened on 11/22/63. Now you have stated, for all to see, what your ONLY motivation is. Why am I not surprised?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2024, 07:17:57 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2024, 07:39:54 PM »

It was obvious to me a long time ago that your motivation certainly wasn’t to learn the truth about what happened on 11/22/63. Now you have stated, for all to see, what your ONLY motivation is. Why am I not surprised?

To learn the truth? From people like you, who twist and turn in anyway possible to keep a fairytale alive? Really?

Give me a break....

A person interested in finding out the truth is perpared to discuss obvious anomalies in the evidence. They don't make up crappy stand alone arguments to discredit a witness who is corroborated by another witness and ignore completely the fact that their made up theory simply doesn't fit the known facts.

Btw, your pathetic argument;

Further confirmation that Adams and Styles saw people running from the fourth floor window:

CE 1381 Sandra Styles statement to the FBI (March 19, 1964):

I recall that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, while watching the motorcade at sometime between 12 :15 PM and 12:30 PM, possibly about 12:20 I heard shots but thought at the time that they were fireworks . I was unaware of the place
the shots came from . I saw people running and others lie down on the ground and realized something was happening but did not know exactly what was happening. VICTORIA ADAMS and I left the office at this time, went down the back stairs and left the building at the back door .

Combine this with Adams’ CE1381 statement:

“Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs and went in the direction of the railroad where we had observed other people running.“

It appears obvious to me that they were still at the fourth floor window when they observed people were running toward the railroad yards. And that this observation caused them to decide to go to the back stairs and door instead of out the front door via the elevator to Elm Street.

was already blown out of the water by Vickie Adams in her statement to the FBI on 11/24/63;

From the FD 302 report by FBI agents Hardin and Scott, dated 11/24/63, about Vickie Adams;

"After the third shot, she observed the car containing President Kennedy to speed up and rush away. She had not been able to fully observe the President at the exact moment he was shot, inasmuch as her view was partially obstructed. She and her friend then ran immediately to the back of the building to where the stars were located and ran down the stairs. No one else was observed on the stairs at this time, and she is sure that this would be the only means of escape from the building from the sixth floor. She and her friends ran out of the building, turned to the left and ran across the railroad tracks in the direction where they observed other people running...."

A statement taken two days after the assassination when her memory was still fresh.

Who would have known that some clown would try to rewrite history some 6 decades later?.....

So, please don't give me any BS about wanting to find out the truth!

You wouldn't know the truth if it hits you in the face.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 08:16:11 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2024, 09:32:55 PM »
Here's a thought;

I think it is possible that the real intention of Martha Stroud's comment in the Stroud letter could well have been to discredit Vickie Adams, by making the point that, according to Garner, Truly and Baker came up after Adams went downstairs, when Adams herself had testified that she did not see or hear anybody on the stairs as she was coming down.

It backfired massively, of course, but it's food for thought nevertheless.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2024, 09:32:55 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2024, 10:16:35 PM »
Here's a thought;

I think it is possible that the real intention of Martha Stroud's comment in the Stroud letter could well have been to discredit Vickie Adams, by making the point that, according to Garner, Truly and Baker came up after Adams went downstairs, when Adams herself had testified that she did not see or hear anybody on the stairs as she was coming down.

It backfired massively, of course, but it's food for thought nevertheless.

We know that there was definitely a man with a rifle on the 6th floor, regardless of whether you believe it was Oswald or not, where did he go and how did he escape before the Press and Police arrived?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2024, 10:26:44 PM »
We know that there was definitely a man with a rifle on the 6th floor, regardless of whether you believe it was Oswald or not, where did he go and how did he escape before the Press and Police arrived?

JohnM

where did he go and how did he escape before the Press and Police arrived?

That's actually a good question. My answer is that I don't know. I can only speculate. Perhaps he simply hid somewhere on the 6th floor until it was filled by officers and then pretended to be one of them. Much like the Secret Service man who was at the parking lot behind the grassy knoll. You know, the guy who flashed a badge to a police officer, when we now know that the Secret Service had no men in that area.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2024, 10:26:44 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2024, 10:44:46 PM »
where did he go and how did he escape before the Press and Police arrived?

That's actually a good question. My answer is that I don't know. I can only speculate. Perhaps he simply hid somewhere on the 6th floor until it was filled by officers and then pretended to be one of them. Much like the Secret Service man who was at the parking lot behind the grassy knoll. You know, the guy who flashed a badge to a police officer, when we now know that the Secret Service had no men in that area.

That's actually a good question. My answer is that I don't know. I can only speculate.

Isn't the most logical answer that Oswald, the man that Brennan saw and initially almost perfectly describes, slipped down the stairs and was seen about 90 seconds later by Baker in the vestibule hurriedly walking away?

Perhaps he simply hid somewhere on the 6th floor until it was filled by officers and then pretended to be one of them. Much like the Secret Service man who was at the parking lot behind the grassy knoll. You know, the guy who flashed a badge to a police officer, when we now know that the Secret Service had no men in that area.

Interesting, the alleged "secret service man" was not surrounded by other secret service men that could easily identify him whereas as you say the 6th floor was filled with Police Officers and someone they didn't know would stick out like a sore thumb!

Btw any other ideas?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2024, 10:50:23 PM »
Isn't the most logical answer that Oswald, the man that Brennan saw and initially almost perfectly describes, slipped down the stairs and was seen about 90 seconds later by Baker in the vestibule hurriedly walking away?

Interesting, the alleged "secret service man" was not surrounded by other secret service men that could easily identify him whereas as you say the 6th floor was filled with Police Officers and someone they didn't know would stick out like a sore thumb!

Btw any other ideas?

JohnM

We know from the evidence that all sorts of people, from DPD to FBI and Secret Service, were moving around at the TSBD after the shooting. Are you really that naive as to believe they all knew eachother?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2024, 10:50:23 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2024, 11:09:09 PM »

We know from the evidence that all sorts of people, from DPD to FBI and Secret Service, were moving around at the TSBD after the shooting. Are you really that naive as to believe they all knew eachother?

WOW, what a plan, commit the murder of the century and then without the foggiest notion of who was going to be there, would decide to conceal himself like a child playing hide and seek and then suddenly jump out and attempt to blend in, all the while hoping his disguised clothing would be appropriate? Again, WOW, what a plan and this time with the foresight of Nostradamus!

Whereas anything which is much more practical involving Oswald's escape is met with a plethora of excuses and your "open mind" becomes a solid brick wall, don't you know that this deranged aversion of Oswald's guilt is seen as slightly psychotic?

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:11:20 PM by John Mytton »