Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37835 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2024, 10:11:41 AM »
Advertisement
Now that there is indisputable proof that Adams was wrong about when she left the window, Oswald had plenty of time to sneak down the stairs!

Case Closed!

But do keep trying because I would like a challenge, which so far you haven't provided.

JohnM

Now that there is indisputable proof that Adams was wrong about when she left the window,

Only in your delusion mind.

But do keep trying because I would like a challenge, which so far you haven't provided.

Yes I have, but in typical LN style you have ignored it. As per usual you are all talk and no substance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2024, 10:11:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2024, 10:16:52 AM »
Wtf?, I said up to 30 seconds, how is that wrong?

If you don't know that, you know even less about how to present evidence correctly than I thought.

We know it was longer than 30 seconds. End of story.

Hilarious..... "we know" but "we" can't show you!

So here we go with the classic Weidmann response, after being bashed once again from pillar to post, you are now reduced to ad hominem. Yawn!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2024, 10:17:55 AM »
Now that there is indisputable proof that Adams was wrong about when she left the window,

Only in your delusion mind.

Yes I have, but in typical LN style you have ignored it. As per usual you are all talk and no substance.

So here we go with the classic Weidmann response times two, after being bashed once again from pillar to post, you are now reduced to ad hominem. Yawn!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2024, 10:17:55 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2024, 10:37:47 AM »
So here we go with the classic Weidmann response, after being bashed once again from pillar to post, you are now reduced to ad hominem. Yawn!

JohnM

That's really the best you can do, can't you?

Have it your way... playing the victim when everything else fails.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 10:39:07 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2024, 11:15:52 AM »
That's really the best you can do, can't you?

Have it your way... playing the victim when everything else fails.

That's really the best you can do

There is no best, I simply stated the facts.

can't you?

Can't I do what?

Have it your way...

I always do.

playing the victim

Huh? I am the victim, of your nasty words.

when everything else fails.

Fail? I don't know the meaning of the word!

Let's summarize.
Adams saw Lovelady and Shelley when she came down to the first floor. Only true if Adams left later.
Garner said she followed Adams and Styles moments later(after assassination). Based on the above evidence, Garner was wrong.
Oswald had plenty of time to slip by unnoticed.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:27:07 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2024, 11:15:52 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2024, 11:47:14 AM »
There is no best, I simply stated the facts.

Can't I do what?

I always do.

Huh? I am the victim, of your nasty words.

Fail? I don't know the meaning of the word!

Let's summarize.
Adams saw Lovelady and Shelley when she came down to the first floor. Only true if Adams left later.
Garner said she followed Adams and Styles moments later(after assassination). Based on the above evidence, Garner was wrong.

JohnM

You are caught in your own lies.

If she did, it would have to be some 5 minutes after the shots because that's when Lovelady and Shelley re-entered the building on the west side.
But you have been claiming that Adams and Styles waited at the 4th floor window "up to 30 seconds". That simply doesn't add up. Even if the women had left 30 seconds or even a minute later they will would not have been able to encounter Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor because they simply were not there. Now try to talk your way out of that one....

That's what happens when you don't think things through; You fall flat on your face.

No, Adams said she left the window immediately and Garner corroborated that. Deal with it.

Except you still can not place him on the 6th floor at 12:30 or going down the stairs within 75 seconds after the last shot.

Is Oswald like the imaginary friend you used to have when you were little?

You've got nothing, as per usual.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:53:59 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2024, 12:17:04 PM »

But you have been claiming that Adams and Styles waited at the 4th floor window "up to 30 seconds". That simply doesn't add up. Even if the women had left 30 seconds or even a minute later they will would not have been able to encounter Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor because they simply were not there. Now try to talk your way out of that one....

That's what happens when you don't think things through; You fall flat on your face.

Stop with the lies, I was simply quoting Adams! Do you ever get anything right? Maybe next time when you challenge me, at least be sober!

JohnM

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2024, 12:17:04 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2024, 12:30:19 PM »
Stop with the lies, I was simply quoting Adams! Do you ever get anything right? Maybe next time when you challenge me, at least be sober!

JohnM

Stop with the lies, I was simply quoting Adams!

No you were not. You were misrepresenting what she actually said.

Maybe next time when you challenge me, at least be sober!

Ad hominem? WOW! Go figure....   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Who is "we".... and why don't you let us in on this massive secret you've been keeping for more than 60 years? You make all sorts of vague statements that go absolutely nowhere but you never ever get to making some sort of coherent point. Why is that?

Adams told the FBI, two days after the shooting, that she left the window immediately and Garner backed her up, not only in the Stroud letter but also to Barry Ernest some 50 years later.

And again, Johnny boy (oops, is that ad hominem?  :D :D :D :D :D) finds himself unable to answer a simple question so he tries (and fails) to create a diversion.

Your dishonestly is so transparent. Shelley and Lovelady did not re-enter the first floor of the TSBD until some 5 minutes after the shooting. Where was Adams all that time? Drinking a coffee at the 4th floor window, perhaps....

Grow a pair and answer some questions for once. Your clown act is old and boring.