Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist  (Read 5801 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2023, 11:24:58 PM »
Advertisement

Take a look at Hudson's WC Testimony. Hudson NEVER mentions a 3rd person on The Steps. Only HUDSON and another MAN = 2 MEN on The Steps.

Please post the WC Testimony in which Hudson specifically says that there was only two men on the steps? Thanks in advance.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2023, 11:24:58 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2023, 12:53:10 AM »
Please post the WC Testimony in which Hudson specifically says that there was only two men on the steps? Thanks in advance.

JohnM

Here we have another Old Guard JFK Researcher that simply will Not trouble himself with Eyewitness Testimony. In my opinion, this is why there are so many remaining questions surrounding the JFK Assassination 60 years later. There's NO excuse for it dating back, and no excuse for it Now.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2023, 01:19:27 AM »
     Here we have another Old Guard JFK Researcher that simply will Not trouble himself with Eyewitness Testimony. In my opinion, this is why there are so many remaining questions surrounding the JFK Assassination 60 years later. There's NO excuse for it dating back, and no excuse for it Now.

As an "Old Guard JFK Researcher" who has access to the Warren Commission Report and the entire 26 volumes of Warren Commission evidence, I have no need to play your juvenile games, now I will calmly repeat my initial question which you have unsuccessfully failed to avoid, "Please post the WC Testimony in which Hudson specifically says that there was only two men on the steps?"

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2023, 01:19:27 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2023, 01:46:09 PM »
As an "Old Guard JFK Researcher" who has access to the Warren Commission Report and the entire 26 volumes of Warren Commission evidence, I have no need to play your juvenile games, now I will calmly repeat my initial question which you have unsuccessfully failed to avoid, "Please post the WC Testimony in which Hudson specifically says that there was only two men on the steps?"

JohnM

JOHN - I have Willis 5 + the WC Testimony of Emmett Hudson corroborating 2 MEN on The Steps. You have distorted an assassination image beyond recognition and attached your own concocted story to it. This is where you guys currently reside after Knott Labs Laser SCIENCE declared that the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE".  Unabashed JFK assassination image distortion with uncorroborated and blatantly made-up stories attached. You "researchers" now have Zero Credibility. NONE!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2023, 10:46:51 PM »
     JOHN - I have Willis 5 + the WC Testimony of Emmett Hudson corroborating 2 MEN on The Steps. You have....

YAWN! I have Moorman's photo which was widely available the day after and Muchmore's corroborated 8mm film and you have testimony that doesn't say what you say it does and your amateur interpretation of a poorly analyzed photo. When you scrounge up some more evidence which is actually believable then get back to me. K?

I rest my case!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2023, 10:46:51 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2023, 11:04:38 PM »
   Why are you omitting Willis 5? Gotta be because it shows ONLY 2 MEN on The Steps. Stop with your attempted Sham.
   Why not get down to the brass tacks? How do we know that Emmett Hudson is the man wearing the light colored slacks? I've Never seen a photograph of Emmett Hudson. How about we verify the man wearing the light colored slacks is Emmett Hudson? Or maybe, that can Not be done?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 11:08:50 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2023, 11:26:53 PM »
Why not get down to the brass tacks? How do we know that Emmett Hudson is the man wearing the light colored slacks?

Hudson's testimony is one of only two pieces of evidence that you think provides proof of two men on the steps and now with this sudden departure, you are solely left with one badly interpreted photograph! You just can't make up this level of incompetence, Hilarious!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2023, 11:26:53 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2023, 11:33:33 PM »
Hudson's testimony is one of only two pieces of evidence that you think provides proof of two men on the steps and now with this sudden departure, you are solely left with one badly interpreted photograph! You just can't make up this level of incompetence, Hilarious!

JohnM

That's not an answer. Not even a good attempt at dodging what You Do Not Know. Just admit it and we can move on Gomer.