Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist  (Read 4803 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2023, 08:51:54 AM »
Advertisement
Hi Duncan, I think you're right about the smaller man in front of Hudson but it seems to me that Hudson's white hat is visible at the top.

JohnM

Of Course, John,

Easily Identifiable for those of us with a properly functioning Brain  ;)

Also, Hudson Light colored Pants, Young man Dark colored Pants.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2023, 08:51:54 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2023, 05:37:28 PM »
Are YOU missing something, up top?  :)

You continue proving my point. Instead of addressing the issue at hand/Willis 5, you now turn to ridicule in an attempt to transform this discussion into a food fight. Not gonna happen. I encourage this Forum to closely examine Willis 5 and ignore the clown show.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2023, 06:12:04 PM »
    You continue proving my point. Instead of addressing the issue at hand/Willis 5, you now turn to ridicule in an attempt to transform this discussion into a food fight. Not gonna happen. I encourage this Forum to closely examine Willis 5 and ignore the clown show.

There's nothing more for me to discuss regarding Willis Slide Number 5.

It shows 3 men on the Steps, Hudson being partially obscured by the young man.

This 3 men Willis fact can be cross referenced by viewing and comparing other images.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2023, 06:12:04 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2023, 07:01:23 PM »
There's nothing more for me to discuss regarding Willis Slide Number 5.

It shows 3 men on the Steps, Hudson being partially obscured by the young man.

This 3 men Willis fact can be cross referenced by viewing and comparing other images.

Your alleged "fact" claim is right in line with the claims that were also made regarding the SBT. That is, until Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE found the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". Just because you guys say something issa "Fact" does Not make it such. And you're now being Forced into Blurring the heck outta Willis 5 is testament to this. I urge the members of this Forum to Independently examine Willis 5. Please ignore the same Blurry Hocus Pocus that gave birth to "The Badge Man". 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 07:03:51 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 08:45:07 PM »

Moorman's photo showing the three men on the steps was widely distributed on the very next day, so whatever your absurd reason for why you believe "they" altered Willis's photo to eliminate one of these men is beyond human comprehension and makes no sense at all.

The evidence of three men on the steps is truly overwhelming.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:48:41 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 08:45:07 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2023, 09:28:58 PM »
  John - Not sure where you are getting my claiming the Willis 5 Photo was "altered". I never made that claim. We have an obvious Mystery here as these images do contradict each other. You are going the easy route and Assuming Willis 5 has been altered as it is the only image that shows 2 MEN on The Steps. Try to keep an open mind when pondering issues such as this.The validity of a piece of evidence is Not solely determined by quantity. Also, be sure and take the time to read through Testimony. I'll help you out here and direct you to Emmett Hudson's WC testimony regarding how many people he saw standing on The Steps. You can thank me later. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 10:07:30 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2023, 10:40:03 PM »
  John - Not sure where you are getting my claiming the Willis 5 Photo was "altered".

The only way there is 3 Men standing on The Steps in Willis 5 is if Man #3 is currently on the Cutting Room Floor.

You can't have it both ways, either you believe that Willis' photo was altered or Muchmore's film and Moorman's photo were altered?

Or the very much more sane approach is that nothing was altered and as Duncan and myself have repeatedly pointed out, that some of Hudson is being obscured by the younger man in front.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2023, 10:40:03 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2023, 11:14:21 PM »
You can't have it both ways, either you believe that Willis' photo was altered or Muchmore's film and Moorman's photo were altered?

Or the very much more sane approach is that nothing was altered and as Duncan and myself have repeatedly pointed out, that some of Hudson is being obscured by the younger man in front.

JohnM

Take a look at Hudson's WC Testimony. Hudson NEVER mentions a 3rd person on The Steps. Only HUDSON and another MAN = 2 MEN on The Steps. The Willis 5 pic + Emmett Hudson's WC Testimony of 2 Men on The Steps contradict the images showing 3 Men in this same position. I think that Hudson is the only assassination eyewitness to ever Testify as to how many people were standing on The Steps as the JFK Limo came down Elm St. Hudson was standing right there, he should know. Hudson's WC Testimony + Willis 5 seriously calls into question other images showing 3 Men standing on The Steps. I've never seen a photograph of Hudson. Are we Certain which of the men pictured on The Steps is Hudson? If we are to believe Hudson is the Man wearing the light colored slacks, then Hudson had 1 Man at his elbow and another Man standing closely in front of him. There's no way Hudson could possibly miss seeing these other 2 Men.