Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Displaced Aggression and JFK Researchers  (Read 4440 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: Displaced Aggression and JFK Researchers
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2023, 12:55:39 PM »
Advertisement
Josiah Thompson called it The Disease. Even David Lifton thought many CTs behaved as if in a cult. When it becomes a belief-system, it's hard to accept things that challenge it (and every CT thinks they're the very embodiment of neutrality and fair-mindedness, just like the MAGA and QAnon devotees of Fox News and alt-right sites ... and whatever the equivalent is for Democrats).

As least Della Cross laid her cards on the table. Unlike the Lazy Contrarians who claim they aren't CTs.

would i be unfair in saying you probably class the two very people you cite to prove a point (re a disease ) of being afflicted by that very same disease ? .

and what ever you can say about CT similar applies to LN .ive seen and known many LN in  my time . ive seen the majority deny undeniable fact and truth . ive seen them dismiss evidence because it contradicts them . ive seen them label any witness that disputes the lone nut version of events as kooks , nuts , money grabbers , seeking fame , or just being down right liars .to believe LN every nut , con artist , liar and money grabber in texas must have gone down to dealy plaza that tragic day .ive had a guy tell me he was a history teacher no less in a college . he spoke about howard brennan and his seated position upon the white wall . i asked him why he said what he said , he replied WELL A PHOTO TAKEN AT THE TIME OF THE ASSASSINATION shows him sat and facing directly at the depository building .i asked him to show me this photo / still knowing he could not possibly show me such a photo / still showing that which he claimed .he posted a photo sure enough . i replied asking that was taken at 12.30 pm november 22 1963 on elm street ? . he replied YES . the photo was a 1964 warren commission recreation photo . remember now this was a man telling me he taught history in college and told me further that he (his words ) educates students on the facts of the jfk assassination  .when i informed him his photo was taken in i believe april of 1964 he went crazy . called me a liar and lots more . i posted a still from the day showing brennans correct seated position on the wall , and it of course had the limo and motorcade in it making the turn . he told me it was a FAKE , i had faked the photo lol . the scary part ? this guy is teaching students and he an LN and completely deluded . look at the late Mr bugliosi and how he spoke about the case and indeed CT .look at his mind set , he believed his opinion some how equaled FACT , his beliefs , his so called facts and his book have been thoroughly worked over by very good researchers . did he ever when alive come out and say OK MIGHT HAVE BEEN A TAD OFF ON THAT ONE , YES GOT THAT ONE WRONG , OH YES THAT TURNED OUT BE NOT TRUE AT ALL ?. not to my knowledge . i saw him do i think a one hour talk at the depository , not a CT in sight , that was clearly evident . he spent about 20 of the 60 bragging about his RESUME , atleast another 20 attacking CT with his usual rhetoric you know kooky CT etc . about 10 minutes were him taking questions . he spoke little about the actual case .he felt it more important to massage his own ego first , then he went down the route of attacking the messenger before the audience ever heard the message .

i once saw a movie with jon voight , he was NSA i believe . he said I WANT THEM TO BELIEVE THE MAN IS A LIAR BEFORE THEY EVER HEAR A WORD FROM HIS MOUTH .that was bugliosis logic . discredit the messenger , if they all be deluded kooks , nuts , or even liars who dont live in reality and who refuse to see any reason  before the audience hears any CT fact well they of course will be more inclined to not believe them . not that bugliosi told his audience any CT facts lol . it is very easy to talk about badgeman did it theory , jackie did it theory , the driver did it , hickey did it etc etc and ridicule stuff like that .but here is the thing do any top CT researchers claim these things to be fact ? .not that i am aware of . but here is the deal if you are CT or maybe come down more on the CT side as opposed to the LN side you are going to find that LN label you with believing all sorts of nonsense . i have had the whole elvis is alive , little green men and ufo stuff thrown at me , that i never spoke one word about any of that stuff means nothing lol .LN will place the craziest kook in the same box as the most intelligent and well researched CT out there .

what ever LN may say about CT well i am sorry but the same can be said of LN .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2023, 12:55:39 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2023, 01:05:50 PM »
   Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE has found the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". This means More than 1 shooter = CONSPIRACY.  Next up, SCIENCE will reveal the location(s) of other shooter(s). For the SCIENCE DENIERS, it only get worse from this point forward.  (Que Taps)

LN have few options Royell , ignore that which contradicts their stance and argument , to dismiss it completely out of hand meaning not even to acknowledge it . or to acknowledge but provide valid verifiable proof it is not correct , or simply to acknowledge it as fact . i have yet to see any LN provide proof that the science you speak of is wrong , but i have not read every thread here . but clearly i have seen and seen it here that LN are both ignoring and completely dismissing what you said . certainly they will never acknowledge this science to be proven FACT .it simply is not within LN capability to make such an acknowledgement , because it would destroy their whole lone nut stance .

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2023, 01:39:16 PM »
LN have few options Royell , ignore that which contradicts their stance and argument , to dismiss it completely out of hand meaning not even to acknowledge it . or to acknowledge but provide valid verifiable proof it is not correct , or simply to acknowledge it as fact . i have yet to see any LN provide proof that the science you speak of is wrong , but i have not read every thread here . but clearly i have seen and seen it here that LN are both ignoring and completely dismissing what you said . certainly they will never acknowledge this science to be proven FACT .it simply is not within LN capability to make such an acknowledgement , because it would destroy their whole lone nut stance .

I agree with you that LN's, "...will Never acknowledge this SCIENCE to be proven fact". This is why I will continually remind them that their blatant refusal makes them "SCIENCE DENIERS". And SCIENCE also destroys their 60 yr attempt at imposing, "If you repeat a LIE often enough, people will believe it", with regard to the SBT. SCIENCE declaring that the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE", leaves absolutely no wiggle room for word smithing or fudging at the corners. NONE! They are dead in the water and they know it.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2023, 01:39:16 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2023, 02:27:14 PM »
if the SBT theory is shown by science to not only be invalid but impossible where would LN go then ? lol . if honest they then can no longer say Oswald was a nut who acted alone lol . it then follows that a second person atleast was firing . this also means the commission , Clark , HSCA , Bugliosi , Myers etc work was at best seriously flawed at the least in the sense of the SBT . not only is their lone nut stance completely under mined and destroyed , but their lone nut bibles and their lone nut gods would be discredited lol . as i said ive met many LN and not one that i have known (even the small few who were reasonably reasonable , which is not saying much ) had the capability or level of honesty to admit / acknowledge  what you are asking them to acknowledge lol .

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2023, 03:15:21 PM »
if the SBT theory is shown by science to not only be invalid but impossible where would LN go then ? lol . if honest they then can no longer say Oswald was a nut who acted alone lol . it then follows that a second person atleast was firing . this also means the commission , Clark , HSCA , Bugliosi , Myers etc work was at best seriously flawed at the least in the sense of the SBT . not only is their lone nut stance completely under mined and destroyed , but their lone nut bibles and their lone nut gods would be discredited lol . as i said ive met many LN and not one that i have known (even the small few who were reasonably reasonable , which is not saying much ) had the capability or level of honesty to admit / acknowledge  what you are asking them to acknowledge lol .

The consistent flogging of anyone claiming there were 2 shooters or more was a deflection to avoid what SCIENCE has now PROVED. The, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE"! LN's are going to have to live with this, and I will be front-n-center to remind them of such when required.   
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 03:15:55 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2023, 03:15:21 PM »