Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Displaced Aggression and JFK Researchers  (Read 4462 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Displaced Aggression and JFK Researchers
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2023, 10:10:10 PM »
Advertisement
     As I pointed out previously, you guys continue displaying your inability to devote an "attention to detail" in everything you touch. It is "Knott" Lab.

Surprise! … Surprise! … Surprise! …

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2023, 10:10:10 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2023, 02:25:50 PM »
Okay, but we should probably substitute Goober for Gomer.    ;)

Yes, they have promoted anyone except the obvious culprit…
Why not two Pyles? Some conspiracy people (to be fair I think it's a small minority) believe in two Oswalds so we have two Pyles too.

As to the culprit: Maybe Oswald had help, or thought he would; maybe he was manipulated, used, encouraged by someone or some "thing." But the idea that he was just having lunch, he had no role, he was innocent is simply not believable. Then we have all of this followup nonsense about the faked films and x-rays and autopsies and witnesses silenced and multiple decades long coverups and on and on and on...it never ends. They can't stop with their need to find something. Yes, people in the government lied. Why? To coverup their failures, other abuses (e.g., mail opening program) but not because they had a role in the assassination.

Anyway, "it's me, it's me, it's Steven G!!!"

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 02:35:30 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2023, 03:35:33 PM »
CTers should make a "citizen's arrest" of culprits like Ruth Paine to "nip it in the bud."  Or they can just "go up an alley and holler fish." 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2023, 03:35:33 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2023, 04:58:29 PM »

Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE has found the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". This means More than 1 shooter = CONSPIRACY.  Next up, SCIENCE will reveal the location(s) of other shooter(s). For the SCIENCE DENIERS, it only get worse from this point forward.  (Que Taps)

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2023, 05:17:30 PM »
There's the decades-long dispute over the trajectory of Opie's rock-skimming on the pond.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2023, 05:17:30 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2023, 05:35:37 PM »
There's the decades-long dispute over the trajectory of Opie's rock-skimming on the pond.

The very young Ron Howard was actually too small to successfully throw/skim a rock at/across that pond. That was faked. Also, neither Andy or Opie was actually whistling during that same filmed segment.

Online Paul May

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2023, 01:39:05 AM »
           The Knott Labs Laser 360 Science finding that the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE", means the "nay sayers" are Now the SCIENCE DENIERS. SCIENCE has Proven MORE than 1 Shooter. SCIENCE has Proven a Conspiracy was used in the JFK Assassination.

Says Scotty Jakes!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2023, 01:39:05 AM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2023, 12:19:30 PM »
"Displaced Aggression" means "Taking it out on the wrong person."  "A" is mad at "B," but takes it out on "C." Displaced aggression seems to be a regular part 
of forums or discussion groups that focus on the JFK assassination. Maybe it's part of every discussion group, I don't know. I was hoping this group would be different. However, that may not be a realistic hope.  For 60 years, government agencies and insiders have been lying or otherwise withholding the full truth about JFK, thereby doing immense harm to our nation. In fact, it's enough to infuriate anyone, perhaps causing them to displace their anger, even if it means taking it out on fellow researchers.   

im my experience and ive seen  many discussions on the jfk assassination on forums and on youtube etc , some i have been involved in and others just as a reader . but a great many did go down a route of attacks and insults , ad hominem etc . both sides are guilty . but in my experience anyway i have to say LN are the more guilty . ok a person may post a comment , a belief or a thought and be wrong , they may be right . but we should all be able to address them , correct them or dispute them with out any need of attack or insult .ok some times we try and correct politely and we may get attacked for doing so .i have been attacked by both sides simply for correcting inaccurate claims .

on this forum i have been a member several years , and it is a great forum with very knowledgeable people . but my post count is small in comparison to most . i always try to be polite and civil .but of course when people have different views on any topic well i accept they may shall we say be combative , if that is a suitable word . i have no issue at all for example with a person saying to me i am wrong , in error etc and correcting me . we all should be honest enough to admit if wrong . but as i said many times i have been attacked (not here ) with savage ferocity at times . and one wonders why people resort to this behavior . people who take a stance , hold a strong belief  , have an agenda dont like to be contradicted , so in my experience they attack .even if they may be correct in what they claim they take shall we say a sarcastic position where upon they set out to at the least ridicule others .

only recently i posted on a few threads , in one all be it it was tongue in cheek (or atleast i took it that way ) i was labeled a stalker simply for replying to one poster a few times . this person has commented on this thread , i have no problem at all with them . and on another thread another LN demanded from me  respect ( i had been respectful , but sought to make my point ) when they them selves were very disrespectful in their attitude towards me .and in general to others on this forum .that person has not posted on this thread so far as i have seen .but some times one simply defends oneself against attack , and retaliates , as they say giving as good as they got . i dont do that , i never feel a need to do so .and i know from experience it is exactly what some LN want , for  CT to react and become aggressive , some times this LN plan works .personally no amount of abuse would make me react .

we should be angry when we find that we have been denied truth , deceived and lied to for more than half a century .

Royell makes a very very valid point on this thread here , and yet LN attack him , now as i said an attack can be ridicule . we constantly have LN telling us we must be guided by facts , the evidence AND THE SCIENCE . yet here is Royell saying BUT THIS IS SCIENCE , IT IS SCIENCE TELLING US CERTAIN THINGS . and he gets replies of ridicule for this . we all need if you will to practice what we preach . if as LN do they tell us that we should be guided by science well then that works both ways , they cant decide what science they choose to accept . if they can prove a science to be flawed or atleast create REASONABLE doubt fine . but they need to practice what they preach .