Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Eyewitness Accounts vs. the Lone-Gunman Theory  (Read 16095 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Eyewitness Accounts vs. the Lone-Gunman Theory
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2023, 02:26:24 AM »
Advertisement
  When you post a visual aid such as above, You also should consider other issues it might call into question or Prove. Up to you, but if you want to continually shoot yourself in the foot, go right ahead.

Huh? As usual you're not making a speck of sense? I trust that the members and readers with an IQ above 7 realize the purpose of a basic plan diagram and not for one second assumed that the seated Kennedy and Connally were statue like mannequins! For instance the Zapruder film proves that at the time of the SBF, both men were perfectly aligned all the way back to Oswald and his rifle in Oswald's Sniper's Nest.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2023, 02:26:24 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2023, 05:18:00 PM »
Huh? As usual you're not making a speck of sense? I trust that the members and readers with an IQ above 7 realize the purpose of a basic plan diagram and not for one second assumed that the seated Kennedy and Connally were statue like mannequins! For instance the Zapruder film proves that at the time of the SBF, both men were perfectly aligned all the way back to Oswald and his rifle in Oswald's Sniper's Nest.

JohnM

My preference continues to be a Tonka Dump Trunk. They're very durable which is mandatory for disposing of your never ending compost. The above being a perfect example. Once again, we have a SCIENCE DENIER claiming to Know more than SCIENCE.  PS - Try keeping your distance from the airplane glue that was used to assemble your "Scientific" visual aid. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 05:24:01 PM by Royell Storing »