Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Secrets Of Anne Dischler  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

The Secrets Of Anne Dischler
« on: December 16, 2023, 05:23:46 PM »
Advertisement
I have just finished a 19-part series on the clinton/jackson witnesses.

For the first time ever, i have put in my posts, excerpts from the notes of Anne Dischler, Garrison's chief investigator.

Part 19 has some secrets never before revealed.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/the-secrets-of-anne-dischler

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

The Secrets Of Anne Dischler
« on: December 16, 2023, 05:23:46 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Re: The Secrets Of Anne Dischler
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2023, 04:09:13 PM »
Excellent series Fred, everyone should take a look.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2023, 05:21:48 PM »
I have just finished a 19-part series on the clinton/jackson witnesses.

For the first time ever, i have put in my posts, excerpts from the notes of Anne Dischler, Garrison's chief investigator.

Part 19 has some secrets never before revealed.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/the-secrets-of-anne-dischler

fred
In his book "On the Trail of the Assassins", Garrison gives this explanation as to why Oswald's supposed fellow conspirators allegedly tried to get him a job at a hospital in Clinton, Louisiana, some 100+ miles outside of New Orleans. Yes, fasten your seat belt it's going to be a bumpy flight.

I guess getting him a menial job in NO - maybe oiling coffee machines? - was not considered? Does going 100 miles outside of NO make sense? And nowhere can I find an explanation by Garrison as to why Shaw and Ferrie themselves had to go with Oswald, to appear with him in public. That again makes no sense from top to bottom. But I'm sure "something, something the CIA" would have been Garrison's answer. And the nice touch at the end - they could later switch Oswald's records from employee to patient - is classic Garrison.

Okay, we've returned to Planet Earth. You can now unbuckle you seat belt, the flight has landed.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 07:33:35 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2023, 05:21:48 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2023, 07:14:04 PM »
In his book "On the Trail of the Assassins", Garrison gives this explanation as to why Oswald's supposed fellow conspirators allegedly tried to get him a job at a hospital in Clinton, Louisiana, some 100+ miles outside of New Orleans. Yes, fasten your seat belt it's going to be a bumpy flight.

I guess getting him a menial job in NO - maybe oiling coffee machines? - was not considered? Does going 100 miles outside of NO make sense? And nowhere can I find an explanation by Garrison as to why Shaw and Ferrie themselves had to go with Oswald, to appear with him in public. That again makes no sense from top to bottom. But I'm sure "something, something the CIA" would have been Garrison's answer. And the nice touch at the end - they could later switch Oswald's records from employee to patient - is classic Garrison.

Yes, you can unbuckle you seat belt, the flight has landed.

Versus the implausibility of everyone being CIA, except Garrison?

A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK's Assassination, ...http://]books.google.com › books
Joan Mellen · 2013
FOUND INSIDE
... Joan Mellen. trade centers in New Orleans (there would be another in Rome), its “principal backer and developer” was ... Core, was also with the CIA. It was a matter of saving the Agency “shoe leather,” Core would say. The Trade Mart ...

https://jfkfacts.org/provocative-prolific-joan-mellen/#comment-869223
TOM S.
APRIL 12, 2016 AT 1:25 PM

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Unredacted_-_Episode_1_-_Transcript.html
Unredacted Episode 1: Transcript of Interview with Joan Mellen
Joan Mellen is the author of A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History. This interview was conducted on 22 Feb 2006. Tyler Weaver provided the introduction, and the interview was conducted by Rex Bradford.
…….
REX: I – I think –

JOAN: – when Baldwin was present, he was a CIA asset, his brother worked for the International Trade Mart and Clay Shaw, David Baldwin, and these, these are CIA people…."

Using only internet resources and in the course of a couple of weeks of part time research I shared in comments on this website, (see- https://jfkfacts.org/who-was-the-only-man-to-ever-face-legal-charges-in-jfks-assassination/#comment-856847 )
I found these details, not published or mentioned, ever, by Joan Mellen.

In the course of attempting to determine if my new fact checked research details were actually original, I found identical details, by author of a biography of Clay Shaw,
Donald H Carpenter.

-snip-
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THE FACTS I'VE PRESENTED IN THIS THREAD SUPPORT TOM PURVIS'S OPINION GARRISON, TOM BETHELL, HIS FRIEND NICHOLAS LEMANN, HIS UNCLE, STEPHEN B. LEMANN, AND "THE CIA PEOPLE" AUTHOR JOAN MELLEN DESCRIBED TO REX BRADFORD IN A 2006 INTERVIEW, WERE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE, the smokescreen side.
-snip-

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:42:32 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2023, 07:48:46 PM »

Yes, you can unbuckle you seat belt, the flight has landed.

Garrison's mentor, Eberhard Deutsch, was United Fruit's outside counsel....inside counsel, Augusto Miceli, was the brother-in-law of CIA's Dorothy Brandao.

https://jfkfacts.org/hardway-declaration-cia-stonewalled-jfk-investigation/#comment-880794
Tom S.
June 7, 2016 at 6:18 am
https://casetext.com/case/standard-fruit-and-steamship-co-v-hampton
STANDARD FRUIT and STEAMSHIP COMPANY, Appellant, v. … Deutsch, Kerrigan Stiles, New Orleans, La., Eberhard P. Deutsch, Augusto P. Miceli,…..

-snip-
John Miceli’s sister is married to Carmelo D’Antoni,(1)(1a) brother of Biaggio and Standard Fruit chairman, Dr. Joseph S. D’Antoni.

In 1939, John Miceli married Dorothy Agnes Brandao.(2) His brother, Augusto was counsel for Standard Fruit.
-snip-
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 08:07:13 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2023, 07:48:46 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2023, 06:17:45 PM »
Garrison's mentor, Eberhard Deutsch, was United Fruit's outside counsel....inside counsel, Augusto Miceli, was the brother-in-law of CIA's Dorothy Brandao.

You are commendable in making us remember Baldwin, Crown, Macomber, Cogswell, Pace, Janney, and so many others that would rather not be spoken of.  Speak on, Tom.  May your Season

be Bright with the Star of Hope which shines in all of us.  Namaste', Rinpoche.  Stars in your Crown, Henry+  Generally Dynamic !!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 10:35:26 AM by Mark A. Oblazney »