Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film  (Read 8157 times)

Offline James Hackerott

Re: Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2023, 12:37:05 AM »
Advertisement
I think the smoke is still lingering at the 58th anniversary ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2023, 12:37:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2023, 12:59:06 AM »
I think the smoke is still lingering at the 58th anniversary ::)

Hahahaha!

Besides the fact that modern military weapons don't produce much smoke, the strong wind blowing up Elm street would instantly dissipate any wisps of rifle vapour/smoke.

But to be fair, it's quite possible that time travelling 19th Century soldiers got stuck in a time space continuum loop, you never know?

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 02:58:36 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2023, 12:00:20 AM »

We just slugged our way through the first 0:45 of Theory's/ Groden 16mm Copy of Wiegman. Among many discoveries is just how quickly Altgens was physically on the North Side of Elm St. This impacts the currently accepted timeline attached to Altgens 8, (which Altgens did Not remember shooting), along with others on that (N) side of Elm St. Same goes for the 60yr rubber stamped physical positions of these same people on the (N) side of Elm St. "Perspective"?  BS:   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2023, 12:00:20 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2023, 12:35:19 AM »
    You're welcome John. The alleged smoke above the picket fence is clear. You need to get serious and employ frame-by-frame. Theory is in Groden's good graces. This means more good stuff like this coming down the pipe. It's all crashing down around the LN's now. And it started with the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE finding the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE".  The JFK Assassination Conspiracy has Now been Proven and CT's are emboldened by SCIENCE.

Mr. Stroing, why is it that you post these things you say are in films and photos, but you NEVER post an image of what you're telling us you see?   I don't take you seriously for a variety of reasons, because just as John Mytton has pointed out, you can't even so much as post a video onto YouTube.  There is no smoke above the stockade fence. in the Weigman film. The wind was blowing at 25 MPH constantly. You can clearly see the treebranches blowing as Zapruder is panning towards the inderpass s the limousine approaches and enters it. Wiegman is capturing the same scene with his camera.  Smoke couldn't have possibly "lingered" anywhere in that plaza that day. 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2023, 12:45:49 AM »
  We just slugged our way through the first 0:45 of Theory's/ Groden 16mm Copy of Wiegman. Among many discoveries is just how quickly Altgens was physically on the North Side of Elm St. This impacts the currently accepted timeline attached to Altgens 8, (which Altgens did Not remember shooting), along with others on that (N) side of Elm St. Same goes for the 60yr rubber stamped physical positions of these same people on the (N) side of Elm St. "Perspective"?  BS:   

You can't show us where Altgens is?  How about pointing Altgens to us on the north side of Elm Street?  Can you at least do this, Mr. Storing? I don't see anyone who resembles Altgens.  I do see a woman walking/running East on Elm (there are only two clear frames of her), and my guess is she's probably the woman who was standing next to Doris Mumford next to the same lampo pole that Bobby Hargis ran to. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2023, 12:45:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2023, 01:00:17 AM »

You keep making these bizarre claims about what you believe is rubberstamped? Rubberstamped by who and more importantly where does all this go?

Here is a very close frame in the Wiegman Film to what we see in Altgens 8.

Btw who is "we"

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 01:06:32 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2023, 01:04:54 AM »
  Mr. Stroing, why is it that you post these things you say are in films and photos, but you NEVER post an image of what you're telling us you see?   I don't take you seriously for a variety of reasons, because just as John Mytton has pointed out, you can't even so much as post a video onto YouTube.  There is no smoke above the stockade fence. in the Weigman film. The wind was blowing at 25 MPH constantly. You can clearly see the treebranches blowing as Zapruder is panning towards the inderpass s the limousine approaches and enters it. Wiegman is capturing the same scene with his camera.  Smoke couldn't have possibly "lingered" anywhere in that plaza that day. 

Hi Steve, I hope you are well!

I don't believe that Royell is dumb enough, to not know how to cut and paste a YouTube address. But why he chooses not to do so, is anyone's guess?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2023, 01:04:54 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2023, 01:52:55 PM »

Thanks John. Appreciate your giving me a modicum of credit. What I do and why is my concern and my concern alone. I refuse to infuse some around here with knowledge, which is why they beg me to post this-n-that. They thirst for what I know and am thinking. Backstage is where the bulk of my work product and knowledge is discusses/dispensed. The old guard researchers know their day is done and therefore are doing all they can to NOW get up-to-speed on the current Breakthroughs occurring in this case. Too Late for that. Once anything transforms into a Fossil, it is what it is. It goes Nowhere from that point forward.