Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder Briefing Boards placed in National Archives by CIA 1993  (Read 3607 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Advertisement
Zapruder Briefing Boards placed in National Archives by CIA 1993

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

Re: Zapruder Briefing Boards placed in National Archives by CIA 1993
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 04:53:01 PM »

Where are The Notes that were prepared to accompany these Briefing Boards?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 05:51:50 PM »
Zapruder Briefing Boards placed in National Archives by CIA 1993

The “start” frame is well into the Zapruder film. There were many frames before that one that didn’t get the attention they deserved. The HSCA did realize this and came up with their conclusion that the first shot was much earlier than the “start” frame in this briefing board.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 05:51:50 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 06:15:42 PM »

The “start” frame is well into the Zapruder film. There were many frames before that one that didn’t get the attention they deserved. The HSCA did realize this and came up with their conclusion that the first shot was much earlier than the “start” frame in this briefing board.
Yes, according to the notes (the ones I found or survived) they began with Z188. The notes claim/argue that the/a first shot was at Z190 so I guess starting with Z188 is the explanation.

Notes/link is here: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=7154#relPageId=2
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 06:21:13 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2023, 06:58:14 PM »
Yes, according to the notes (the ones I found or survived) they began with Z188. The notes claim/argue that the/a first shot was at Z190 so I guess starting with Z188 is the explanation.

Notes/link is here: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=7154#relPageId=2

Brugioni prepared Notes to match-up with the Briefing Boards he created on Sat 11/23/63. Brugioni claimed both The Notes and the Briefing Boards that were on display were NOT the ones he prepared on 11/23/63.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 06:59:06 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2023, 06:58:14 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2023, 07:30:37 PM »

One clue that the first shot is earlier is that Rosemary Willis appears to have completely stopped and is just standing there by the time of the “start frame”. Rosemary said that she stopped because of the sound of the first shot. And, if one views the Zapruder film in motion, Rosemary doesn’t suddenly dig her heels in and come to a screeching stop. Instead, she gradually slows down. If her statement is accurate, I believe that the timing of the first shot should be just before she starts slowing down. Not AFTER she has already stopped.