Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.  (Read 13923 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2023, 03:17:01 PM »
Advertisement
First of all acknowledge that we know what happened to the man who turned around and started up the steps, then and only then, can we discuss something else.

JohnM

While I'm waiting on you to comment on your posted NIX FILM Copy containing a WHITE SHIRTED MAN WITH A FLESH TONED ARM disappearing into the Darkness, I'll help speed things up. Go over to YOU TUBE and search out,  "ALL COPIES of the Orville Nix Film of the JFK Motorcade"  by The JFK Theorist.    The posting by "Theory", (seems to enjoy that Handle), provides multiple good views of the WHITE SHIRT MAN.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 04:50:17 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2023, 03:17:01 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2023, 10:41:20 PM »
   While I'm waiting on you to comment on your posted NIX FILM Copy containing a WHITE SHIRTED MAN WITH A FLESH TONED ARM disappearing into the Darkness, I'll help speed things up. Go over to YOU TUBE and search out,  "ALL COPIES of the Orville Nix Film of the JFK Motorcade"  by The JFK Theorist.    The posting by "Theory", (seems to enjoy that Handle), provides multiple good views of the WHITE SHIRT MAN.

1. You were WRONG about the antenna on the Lead Car, which basically means that you're unproficient and your opinion about any image should not be trusted!
2. Since you lack the technical ability to post your video here, just further shows that any technical analysis by you is a waste of time.
3. And you expect me to waste MY time searching for YOUR dumbass claim, HILARIOUS!
4. Now get back under your rock and don't come out till you can demonstrate even the slightest sliver of competency.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2023, 03:57:37 AM »
1. You were WRONG about the antenna on the Lead Car, which basically means that you're unproficient and your opinion about any image should not be trusted!
2. Since you lack the technical ability to post your video here, just further shows that any technical analysis by you is a waste of time.
3. And you expect me to waste MY time searching for YOUR dumbass claim, HILARIOUS!
4. Now get back under your rock and don't come out till you can demonstrate even the slightest sliver of competency.

JohnM

The NIX Film was provided by YOU. Your Images.
     You have repeatedly demonstrated that if you can debunk a CT Claim, you go ahead and dive right in. Your Now running away from the WHITE SHIRT MAN on the NIX FILM that You provided, means you are unable to find anything to refute what we are seeing. NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps was wearing a WHITE SHIRT. NONE. Also, Lee Bowers gave WC Testimony regarding his seeing a WHITE SHIRT MAN standing "in-line" with the Triple Underpass. This Blockbuster Find on the NIX FILM corroborates the Lee Bowers WC Testimony.
     So we now have: (1) Knott Labs Laser SCIENCE declaring the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE" and (2) NIX FILM Blockbuster Discovery of a WHITE SHIRT MAN moving into the darkness on The Steps. That makes 2 Major CT Revelations in only 2+ weeks. And you know what? There is even More to come. Stay Tuned!   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2023, 03:57:37 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2023, 05:06:24 AM »
and (2) NIX FILM Blockbuster Discovery of a WHITE SHIRT MAN moving into the darkness on The Steps.

OMG not more disinformation, and to quote a prolific BSer "no wonder after SIXTY years this whole event is clouded in mystery." LOL! 

This crop of (Nix 246) comes from The Gayle Nix Jackson Collection of Full Frame Nix Stills and shows a man in a light brown cardigan about to disappear into the shadows. Compare the light brown cardigan to the WHITE Police Motorcycle helmet. I rest my case!

Here's the (Nix 246) Full Frame.

And here's Duncan's excellent "Light Brown Cardigan Man" collage.

Now get back under your Rock and seriously reconsider your role of being a loudmouth propaganda artist!

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 05:51:18 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2023, 06:30:47 AM »
OMG not more disinformation, and to quote a prolific BSer "no wonder after SIXTY years this whole event is clouded in mystery." LOL! 

This crop of (Nix 246) comes from The Gayle Nix Jackson Collection of Full Frame Nix Stills and shows a man in a light brown cardigan about to disappear into the shadows. Compare the light brown cardigan to the WHITE Police Motorcycle helmet. I rest my case!

Here's the (Nix 246) Full Frame.

And here's Duncan's excellent "Light Brown Cardigan Man" collage.

Now get back under your Rock and seriously reconsider your role of being a loudmouth propaganda artist!

JohnM

We got you Cold with your own NIX FILM IMAGES. Along with this man wearing a WHITE SHIRT, we also have the FLESH TONE COLOR from his Arm/Elbow down to his Wrist. NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps had exposed arms. They were ALL wearing Long Sleeves. Lee Bowers gave WC Testimony regarding his seeing a man wearing a WHITE SHIRT "in line" with the Triple Underpass. Connect the dots here.  First LN'S DENIED THE SCIENCE provided by Knott Labs Laser SCIENCE, and now LN's DENY THE NIX FILM. This is where they are. DENY, DENY, DENY is the only retort they can muster. And the kicker is, there is still More To Come.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 06:36:02 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2023, 06:30:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2023, 07:12:15 AM »
   We got you Cold with your own NIX FILM IMAGES. Along with this man wearing a WHITE SHIRT, we also have the FLESH TONE COLOR from his Arm/Elbow down to his Wrist. NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps had exposed arms. They were ALL wearing Long Sleeves. Lee Bowers gave WC Testimony regarding his seeing a man wearing a WHITE SHIRT "in line" with the Triple Underpass. Connect the dots here.  First LN'S DENIED THE SCIENCE provided by Knott Labs Laser SCIENCE, and now LN's DENY THE NIX FILM. This is where they are. DENY, DENY, DENY is the only retort they can muster. And the kicker is, there is still More To Come.

Let's recap.

1. You were absolutely wrong about the antenna on the Lead car!
2. You were wrong about the Lead car stationed at Parkland.
3. You were wrong about the "NIX FILM Blockbuster Discovery of a WHITE SHIRT MAN moving into the darkness on The Steps."
4. The men on the steps were NOT "Directly in line, towards the mouth of the underpass,"(A)
5. Bowers reported seeing a motorcycle drive up the incline, this did NOT happen.(B)
6. Royell forgot to take his meds!

(A)Mr. BOWERS - Directly in line, towards the mouth of the underpass, there were two men. One man, middle-aged, or slightly older, fairly heavy-set, in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about midtwenties, in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat or jacket.

(B)Mr. BALL - Did you see any activity in this high ground above Elm after the shot?
Mr. BOWERS - At the time of the shooting there seemed to be some commotion, and immediately following there was a motorcycle policeman who shot nearly all of the way to the top of the incline.
Mr. BALL - On his motorcycle?
Mr. BOWERS - Yes.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2023, 05:00:21 PM »
  The ISSUE here is the NIX FILM snippet provided by John Mytton clearly showing a WHITE SHIRT MAN moving Up The Steps into darkness. NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps was wearing a WHITE SHIRT on 11/22/63. NOBODY seems to have a Direct Answer to this WHITE SHIRT MAN. Instead, all they can do is attack Lee Bowers who gave WC Testimony as to seeing a WHITE SHIRT MAN standing "in line" with the Triple Underpass. Attacking the messenger is ALL they can do. They can NOT REFUTE what we see on John Mytton's submitted snippet from the NIX FILM. WHITE SHIRT MAN is now haunting them just like the Knott Labs Laser SCIENCE finding that, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". It's all Now crashing down around them. And, there is even More To Come.   -------- TO BE CONTINUED -------
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 05:02:24 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2023, 05:00:21 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2023, 11:28:36 PM »
A very interesting compilation of the Synchronized Dealey Plaza films, which shows a better copy than my GIF.

A panorama of Nix synchronized with Zapruder, where the man disappearing into the shadows is extremely clear.

JohnM

JOHN - I continue waiting on you.  Your Posted Copy of the NIX FILM shows a WHITE SHIRT MAN moving UP The Steps and disappearing into the darkness. NONE of the 3 Men standing on The Steps was wearing a WHITE SHIRT. How do you explain this WHITE SHIRT MAN? Lee Bowers gave WC Testimony detailing his seeing a WHITE SHIRT MAN standing "in line" with the Triple Underpass. Your NIX FILM copy not only corroborates this Lee Bowers WHITE SHIRT MAN testimony, it raises the question of where did this WHITE SHIRT MAN suddenly come from? Not only do we have a Blockbuster Discovery here, we have Further PROOF of a conspiracy. Possibly, "after the fact". I am looking forward to hearing your explanation for WHITE SHIRT MAN being on YOUR Copy of the NIX FILM. As is obvious, none of you LN buddies are rushing forward to help you out and explain WHITE SHIRT MAN. Why? Because they have NO EXPLANATION. You're all alone now.  I am giving you this brief opportunity to explain WHITE SHIRT MAN before I go ahead and take my 1st Victory Lap. There is More on the way!