Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.  (Read 13640 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2023, 11:03:01 PM »
Advertisement
  When do we get to your using a #2 Pencil Sketch? Do you realize you have now taken the place of Paul Ernst?

Huh, it's not my work, it's the SCIENCE of Knott Labs! Live with your SCIENCE of Hulk Connally randomly placed into the Presidential Limo!

Btw you used to worship the very ground Old Ernie walked on, what happened? Lovers Quarrel?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2023, 11:03:01 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2023, 11:17:04 PM »
Huh, it's not my work, it's the SCIENCE of Knott Labs! Live with your SCIENCE of Hulk Connally randomly placed into the Presidential Limo!

Btw you used to worship the very ground Old Ernie walked on, what happened? Lovers Quarrel?

JohnM

Get on your feet and clear your head. You're Paul now. Not pretty
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 11:17:36 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Paul May

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2023, 03:21:38 AM »
              Just me, but if Congress was serious about resolving the JFK Assassination Conspiracy Issue, they would have exhumed his body dating back to the HSCA. The missing JFK brain might also be found while exhuming the body.

60 years and this is what we have from a Trump loving conspiracy nut. If Congress was serious? Only the Kennedy family could have authorized an exhumation which they never would have done. You are still one sick SOB.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2023, 03:21:38 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2023, 03:55:48 AM »
60 years and this is what we have from a Trump loving conspiracy nut. If Congress was serious? Only the Kennedy family could have authorized an exhumation which they never would have done. You are still one sick SOB.

You have extremely serious issues. Get help.

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2023, 03:24:18 PM »
Debunked Many Years Ago, Ruslan.

Bond 8

Bond 4

Duncan tell me, please, what is this top picture? I want to get a better look at it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2023, 03:24:18 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2023, 03:43:57 PM »

Duncan tell me, please, what is this top picture? I want to get a better look at it.

It Is Crop From The Bond Slide Number 8 ( Converted To Black & White ) with The Mary Moorman Photograph Crop Below It For Comparison Purposes.

Bond 8

Then I Have Posted A Crop From Bond 4 With Crop Insets From The Mary Moorman Photograph For Comparison Purposes Of The Specific Area Being Discussed.

Bond 4

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2023, 03:48:13 PM »

As I recall, the major issue was the projected Physical Size of the pictured Badge Man.
   The Image LN's have NEVER been able to get around is "The Black Dog Man". That is why they cling to the Black Couple allegedly seated on the bench rigmarole vs there actually being NO Assassination Images of this alleged Black Couple what-so-ever. They trash Gordon Arnold due to there being no assassination images of him, yet they fully embrace the Black Couple yarn. The only thing I find interesting about this alleged Black Couple is that they are allegedly in the same area as Gordon Arnold claimed to be. This area between the Picket Fence and the short wall that leads down to the Black Dog Man Nook is a literal Black Hole/Corridor on the knoll. Even Towner 3 with that kid/guy climbing the picket fence involves this same area, as does Motorcycle Officer Hargis claiming to have gone up to the short wall after dismounting his motorcycle and crossing Elm St. (NO assassination images show Hargis anywhere close to that short wall). To this day, we know very little about this Black Hole Area inside Dealey Plaza.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 03:52:28 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2023, 03:48:13 PM »

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2023, 04:27:10 PM »
It Is Crop From The Bond Slide Number 8 ( Converted To Black & White ) with The Mary Moorman Photograph Crop Below It For Comparison Purposes.

Bond 8

Then I Have Posted A Crop From Bond 4 With Crop Insets From The Mary Moorman Photograph For Comparison Purposes Of The Specific Area Being Discussed.

Bond 4

Thank you. But this just means that when analyzing the strange image in the Moorman's photo, it is absolutely impossible to base on the Bond's photo, since there is a time difference between these two pictures, sufficient for the alleged gunman to be already on the way to escape from the shooting position.