Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Motorcade Stopped On Stemmons On Ramp (Earle Brown Ed Hoffman Seth Sandra Pat)  (Read 10487 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement

2. Quinlan and Edwards debunk the claim that Hoffman "changed and added to his story over the years." He did not. There were some issues with some of the ASL translations of his sign language, and the FBI misrepresented several aspects of Hoffman's account. The record shows that Hoffman was consistent over the years.

Depending on who was interviewing Hoffman, he was quite flexible with his "memories" and the description of Hoffman that he "changed and added to his story over the years." is more than amply demonstrated by these two diametrically opposed recollections.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

About 1 year+ before David Lifton passed, he claimed he had a couple of witnesses to the JFK Limo Stop on the Stemmons Freeway on-ramp. He said they were a couple of teens at that time, and they stopped along that stretch of the Stemmon Fwy as they were coming back into town a little after Noon. They figured they were too late to get into Dealey Plaza and see the JFK Motorcade, so they stopped along the Stemmons Fwy knowing that JFK would be cruising by them headed in the other direction. According to Lifton, the 2 witnesses claimed they saw the JFK Limo stop and that Jackie was frantically trying to get outta the car. Suited guys were immediately all over her and muscled her back inside the Limo back seat. Lifton said he was going to film 1 of these eyewitnesses telling this story. The other eyewitness was reluctant to have their name out there in connection with the assassination. I never saw or heard anything else about this from that point until Lifton passed. I don't know if Lifton ever filmed 1 of them or not. We all KNOW that JFK Limo stopped somewhere prior to boarding the Stemmons Fwy. With Jackie having climbed onto the Limo trunk while they were inside Dealey Plaza, this story does ring true.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 11:00:36 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Royell Storing

Depending on who was interviewing Hoffman, he was quite flexible with his "memories" and the description of Hoffman that he "changed and added to his story over the years." is more than amply demonstrated by these two diametrically opposed recollections.

JohnM

Like you and me, Hoffman is a Layman along with being a deaf/mute. Cut the poor guy some slack.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

About 1 year+ before David Lifton passed, he claimed he had a couple of witnesses to the JFK Limo Stop on the Stemmons Freeway on-ramp. He said they were a couple of teens at that time, and they stopped along that stretch of the Stemmon Fwy as they were coming back into town a little after Noon. They figured they were too late to get into Dealey Plaza and see the JFK Motorcade, so they stopped along the Stemmons Fwy knowing that JFK would be cruising by them headed in the other direction. According to Lifton, the 2 witnesses claimed they saw the JFK Limo stop and that Jackie was frantically trying to get outta the car. Suited guys were immediately all over her and muscled her back inside the Limo back seat. Lifton said he was going to film 1 of these eyewitnesses telling this story. The other eyewitness was reluctant to have their name out there in connection with the assassination. I never saw or heard anything else about this from that point until Lifton passed. I don't know if Lifton ever filmed 1 of them or not. We all KNOW that JFK Limo stopped somewhere prior to boarding the Stemmons Fwy. With Jackie having climbed onto the Limo trunk while they were inside Dealey Plaza, this story does ring true.
Good stuff Royell. Any links? Or directions in which i  could search? Thanx.
Was it in a youtube?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 01:00:52 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JohnM
If Hoffman was looking down on the jfklimo stopped below him on the on-ramp then he his view of jfk's head wound would probly have been blocked by SSA Hill.
Anyhow it reminds me that one Texas policeman (Wright or Jacks i think) who helped with getting jfk out of the limo said that he did not get to see the head wound koz he could see only the back of jfk's head.
In other words all of the doctors etc who said that the big open outshoot hole was in the back of jfk's head were wrong, & one lil ol cop was correct.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 01:00:13 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

Good stuff Royell. Any links? Or directions in which i  could search? Thanx.
Was it in a youtube?

I originally saw the short Lifton presentation/preview on YOU TUBE. Lifton also supplied a picture of the area the couple were parked at, which indicated that Lifton was serious enough about the story to research it and photo the area to see if the story held any degree of water. But, like I said, for me the story ended there. I never saw/heard anything else about it. A short while back, YOU TUBE did a "cleansing", (not sure what they technically called it), where they removed a ton of videos that they felt were misleading, inaccurate, false, etc. That Lifton video could have been part of that cleansing.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 03:36:33 PM by Royell Storing »

I originally saw the short Lifton presentation/preview on YOU TUBE. Lifton also supplied a picture of the area the couple were parked at, which indicated that Lifton was serious enough about the story to research it and photo the area to see if the story held any degree of water. But, like I said, for me the story ended there. I never saw/heard anything else about it. A short while back, YOU TUBE did a "cleansing", (not sure what they technically called it), where they removed a ton of videos that they felt were misleading, inaccurate, false, etc. That Lifton video could have been part of that cleansing.
Thanx. Yesterday i looked throo a lot of Lifton youtube. Today or tomorrow i will look throo another couple of hours. I will be back.
Obviously the SSA & police etc got the word to keep their mouths shut re the stoppage.
............ Look fellas, the stoppage duznt change anything, & talking about the stoppage would only make Greer & all of us look bad (for not knowing the way to the hospital etc etc).............
But in later years Officer Earle Brown spilled the beans. And in later years Hoffman added to Hoffman's hogwash, but he accidentally gave us a pearl.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 10:38:38 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

Thanx. Yesterday i looked throo a lot of Lifton youtube. Today or tomorrow i will look throo another couple of hours. I will be back.
Obviously the SSA & police etc got the word to keep their mouths shut re the stoppage.
............ Look fellas, the stoppage duznt change anything, & talking about the stoppage would only make Greer & all of us look bad (for not knowing the way to the hospital etc etc).............
But in later years Officer Earle Brown spilled the beans. And in later years Hoffman added to Hoffman's hogwash, but he accidentally gave us a pearl.

It was a very interesting story and Lifton was gung ho with his You Tube presentation. He seemed all set to film the 1st witness telling his story. So much so that Lifton detailed it would cost him something like $5,000 to film the 1st witness telling his story. I hope you can find it. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 10:47:36 PM by Royell Storing »