Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock  (Read 25816 times)

Offline Fergus O'Brien

Re: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2023, 06:04:29 PM »
Advertisement
So many words Fergus, I didn't ask for your life story, I just want you to show the same respect that I show you and address me properly.

JohnM

As i have said respect is a two way street , first it is earned , and in my case you have not earned it . But by all means you can feel free to start over again with me , and perhaps then you will earn the respect you demand . And by the way i addressed you by name very respectfully , that is assuming it is indeed your real name . Or just simple carry on with your antics , they will not phase me one bit . So please do as you see fit .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2023, 06:04:29 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2023, 08:42:19 PM »
As i have said respect is a two way street , first it is earned , and in my case you have not earned it . But by all means you can feel free to start over again with me , and perhaps then you will earn the respect you demand . And by the way i addressed you by name very respectfully , that is assuming it is indeed your real name . Or just simple carry on with your antics , they will not phase me one bit . So please do as you see fit .

As i have said respect is a two way street , first it is earned , and in my case you have not earned it .

Well, well, well, Fergus O'bumhead, aren't you the pretentious, self entitled Twat.

But by all means you can feel free to start over again with me , and perhaps then you will earn the respect you demand .

Thanks Fergus, I sure will.

And by the way i addressed you by name very respectfully,...

No you didn't.

...that is assuming it is indeed your real name .

My real name on this Forum is John Mytton and don't you forget it!

Or just simple carry on with your antics...

Not that I need your permission but thanks for the advice.

...they will not phase me one bit .

Sorry Fergus, but so far all your overreactions and hissy fits, tell quite the different story.

So please do as you see fit .

As always I will call a spade a spade and when I see poorly thought out, stupid and illogical attempts of rewriting History, I will very carefully explain why you are wrong and gently guide you to a place called reality.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2023, 10:41:09 PM »
Well, well, well, Fergus O'bumhead, aren't you the pretentious, self entitled Twat.

Thanks Fergus, I sure will.

No you didn't.

My real name on this Forum is John Mytton and don't you forget it!

Not that I need your permission but thanks for the advice.

Sorry Fergus, but so far all your overreactions and hissy fits, tell quite the different story.

As always I will call a spade a spade and when I see poorly thought out, stupid and illogical attempts of rewriting History, I will very carefully explain why you are wrong and gently guide you to a place called reality.

JohnM

Says the guy who demands respect.... Hilarious! And as for the "pretentious, self entitled Twat" you win that award every year hands down.

My real name on this Forum is John Mytton and don't you forget it!    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D What a loser!

As always I will call a spade a spade and when I see poorly thought out, stupid and illogical attempts of rewriting History,

Said the biggest pretentious twat of them all. You actually believe you are superior than everybody else, don't you?

I will very carefully explain why you are wrong and gently guide you to a place called reality.

Apply for a job at Disney. There they believe in these fairytales....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2023, 10:41:09 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2023, 11:01:13 PM »
You actually believe you are superior than everybody else, don't you?

Well Martin, being Mentally Superior to a bunch of paranoid, brainless conspiracy theorists isn't that difficult.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2023, 11:25:35 PM »
Well Martin, being Mentally Superior to a bunch of paranoid, brainless conspiracy theorists isn't that difficult.

JohnM

Anybody who calls others "paranoid, brainless conspiracy theorists" is showing a total lack of superiority.

Really superior people don't need to attack others in such a way. They know better.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 11:33:53 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2023, 11:25:35 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2023, 11:54:19 PM »
Anybody who calls others "paranoid, brainless conspiracy theorists" is showing a total lack of superiority.

Really superior people don't attack others in such a way. They know better.

C'mon Martin, the way you attacked me with every venomous word and then you asked a self serving offensive question designed for a reaction, was "tongue in cheek" reciprocated with the same "respect" that your question deserved.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2023, 12:21:59 AM »
C'mon Martin, the way you attacked me with every venomous word and then you asked a self serving offensive question designed for a reaction, was "tongue in cheek" reciprocated with the same "respect" that your question deserved.

JohnM

So, it's the coward's "it was tongue in cheek" way out after overplaying your hand?

Never mind, I know a narcissist, when I see one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2023, 12:21:59 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2023, 12:36:17 AM »
Whatever flaws you think it has, Wikipedia is still universally regarded as a more reliable source than Martin Weidman.

Who said so? Was there research on this topic, or are you simply making it up?
I can't think of anyone who thinks that Martin Weidman is a more reliable source than Wikipedia. Other than Martin Weidman. Much of the research has been done one this topic, and a great deal already exists on this particular forum!

Kidding aside, researchers looked into the issue issue decades ago, and their findings circulated around the community Samizadat style. No one hears about it now, because they found that there was no discrepancy.

You are operating under the delusion that the difference would matter, or that the fulfillment staff would even notice.

Of course it matters. Only a fool would say that if you order a 36" rifle and they sent you a 40" rifle. you recieved what you've ordered.

We have an order code that in the February issue refers to a 36" long rifle and in the April issue refers to a 40" version of the same model rifle. At some point between the February issue and the April issue c20-t250 went from being 36" to 40".  Even if we ignore any post-dating of the issues, that leaves March open as the month in which this change occurred. In short, there's no actual evidence of a discrepancy in the first place..

Bla bla bla.... The Hidell order was for a 36" rifle, as advertised in the February issue. The order should have been filled with a 36" rifle or cancelled it they had run out of stock.

And if the post-dating is taken into account, Oswald got exactly what he actually ordered, if not exactly quite what he might have expected

Just how idiotic can you be? If Oswald ordered anything at all, he ordered a 36" rifle. If he then receives a 40" than he didn't get exactly what he ordered, !
The length of the rifle doesn't appear at all on the order form, so your continued attempt to tie some measurement to it is ridiculous. Oswald put in the "C20-T750" order code, which was used for both the 36" and 40" rifle at different times. And he got a C20-T750 in return. It's as simple as that. Anything more is just wishful thinking on your part.

And now you want to try and change the subject to something else.

Utter BS... you just don't want to go there
There  is no "there" to get to. Just the usual parade of your retroactively inventing some organization's policy requirement in order to claim a "discrepancy" that only exists as a figment of your own desires.