Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock  (Read 24478 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2023, 05:11:40 PM »
Advertisement
Read my comments, 712  ovem.
Early on not so good, but i was learning fast.
Have u learnt anything?
I know more re the jfk saga than all members here combined.
Anyhow, show me where any one of my comments are flawed.

Anyhow, show me where any one of my comments are flawed.

Easy, all your comments are automatically flawed when you qualify them as "brilliant genius" and arrogantly claim that you know more of this case than all members combined.

Have u learnt anything?

Sure, for one thing I have learned to write correctly and secondly that people who present themselves as a "brilliant genius" never really are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2023, 05:11:40 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2023, 06:23:44 PM »
Richard Smith wrote:  "Oswald was smart enough to know there was no escape plan after shooting the president in broad daylight in the presence of law enforcement.  He knew that death or arrest was part of the equation to commit this act which is why he left most of his money and wedding ring with his wife.  If you believe the crazy Mortal Error theory that Hickey fired the fatal shot, why would that cause Oswald any shock since he was still the assassin...?"

Hi, Richard.  Thanks for your reply.  If LHO knew "there was no escape," then why did he try so desperately to escape? 

That's very easy.   Like almost every desperate criminal in history, Oswald just played out his hand until the end.  He had nothing to lose.  Almost no criminal on the run just waits to be arrested no matter how hopeless the situation.  You are trying to use logic on a guy who is not acting rationally.  Oswald decided he was going to kill the president.  He probably expected to be killed or arrested in the building.  He was likely as surprised as anyone that he got out.  When he did, he just kept moving until they closed in on him.  At that point, he is the most wanted criminal in the world.  That would be a source of stress.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2023, 06:28:02 PM »
the oswald leaving all his money behind for marina stuff is a nonsense . for those unaware lone nut advocates have been saying FALSELY a long time now that oswald left all his money the morning of that tragic day for marina because he knew he would never return . bugliosi made such a claim . and its not true .firstly oswald had i believe from memory 13 dollars on his person when arrested . that was a tidy sum in 1963 . that was a good days salary back then .

as regard money found at the paines . that money was not left there by oswald on the friday morning november 22 1963 . it is money that lee and marina were saving . oswald put money in an old wallet every time he could , and had done so from a time before they ever lived at the paines . marina her self said so .

that only leaves oswalds ring which in terms of this case proves nothing . in fact oswalds fellow employees (not frazier as they knew each other better ) did not realize he was married . oswald apparently didnt wear his wedding ring during work time because it would snag on things . i can vouch for such a thing happening . i mean in that my ring also snagged and bent and i had to stop wearing it . oswald may have thought (given marinas demeanor thursday night ) that he could not convince her to talk and give him a chance to make things right , so in that sense he may have decided to remove his ring thinking his marriage was over or he may have done it simply in frustration . on the morning of the assassination he woke up late and quickly left and walked to fraziers house . it has been said that oswald strangely turned up  before frazier was ready , but wes has stated that he was running late and had not realized until he saw lee outside . so in his rush having woke up late its not impossible that he forgot his ring something most of us will have done atleast once .but yes we also must allow that he left it there to say to marina that he knew his marriage was over . but that in no way proves he shot jfk .

I said that he left most of his money with Marina.  Not all.  And, of course, Oswald followed the Russian tradition of wearing his wedding ring on his right hand.  Assuming that you are even correct that most of his co-workers didn't know he was married, that is probably because he hardly spoke to anyone and wore his ring on the opposite hand.  Not because he didn't wear his wedding ring on a regular basis.  Instead his own wife confirmed it was the only time he had done so.  She was in the best position to know.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 08:08:38 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2023, 06:28:02 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2023, 08:07:11 PM »
I said that he left most of his money with Marina.  Not all.  And, of course, Oswald followed the Russian tradition or wearing his wedding ring on his right hand.  Assuming that you are even correct that most of his co-workers didn't know he was married, that is probably because he hardly spoke to anyone and wore his ring on the opposite hand.  Not because he didn't wear his wedding ring on a regular basis.  Instead his own wife confirmed it was the only time he had done so.  She was in the best position to know.

From "Marina and Lee". On the morning of the assassination after dressing "Lee kissed the children, who were sleeping. But he did not kiss Marina, as he always did before he left in the morning. He got as far as the bedroom door, then came back, and said "I've left some money on the bureau. Take it and buy everything you and Junie and Rachel need. Bye-bye." Then Lee went out the door.

"Good God", thought Marina, "What has happened to my husband that he has all of a sudden got so kind?"

When she awakened later and "Looked into the bureau, she found the extraordinary sum of $170. It must have been nearly everything Lee had."

He didn't leave the money in his wallet as he normally kept it. He took it out, placed it on the bureau and specifically told her to spend it all on her and the girls. All of it. No worries about tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow......
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 08:09:33 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2023, 08:13:55 PM »
From "Marina and Lee". On the morning of the assassination after dressing "Lee kissed the children, who were sleeping. But he did not kiss Marina, as he always did before he left in the morning. He got as far as the bedroom door, then came back, and said "I've left some money on the bureau. Take it and buy everything you and Junie and Rachel need. Bye-bye." Then Lee went out the door.

"Good God", thought Marina, "What has happened to my husband that he has all of a sudden got so kind?"

When she awakened later when she "Looked into the bureau, she found the extraordinary sum of $170. It must have been nearly everything Lee had."

He didn't leave the money in his wallet. He took it out, placed it on the bureau and specifically told her to spend it all on her and the girls.

Yes, nothing to see there.  Oswald takes a singular trip to the Paine home on a Thursday - the night before the assassination - where he just happened to store his rifle.  He leaves his wedding ring for the first time with his wife the next day.  He also leaves a large amount of money.  He carries a long package which he tells Frazier contains curtain rods.  No such curtain rods are ever found at any location he visited that day.  He later denies carrying anything other than his lunch sack.  He flees from the crime scene moments after the assassination - also his place of employment - in the middle of the day to obtain a gun.  This flight from the crime is somehow twisted to mean that Oswald is innocent because if he were guilty, he would have sat down and allowed himself to be arrested. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2023, 08:13:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2023, 08:21:57 PM »
Yes, nothing to see there.  Oswald takes a singular trip to the Paine home on a Thursday - the night before the assassination - where he just happened to store his rifle.  He leaves his wedding ring for the first time with his wife the next day.  He also leaves a large amount of money.  He carries a long package which he tells Frazier contains curtain rods.  No such curtain rods are ever found at any location he visited that day.  He later denies carrying anything other than his lunch sack.  He flees from the crime scene moments after the assassination - also his place of employment - in the middle of the day to obtain a gun.  This flight from the crime is somehow twisted to mean that Oswald is innocent because if he were guilty, he would have sat down and allowed himself to be arrested.

Nice regurgitation of the official narrative, but how much of it is really true?

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2023, 08:24:18 PM »
And he told Marina that he would see her again on the weekend but that he wouldn't stay Friday since he stayed Thursday.

What's the need to leave the money Friday? He's going to see her Saturday and Sunday, right? Give her the money then. Discuss what she needs to buy. Or go with her to pick the items up since she spoke and understood broken limited English. And what's the need for curtain rods anyway? He can get them over the weekend and take them back Monday.

There's a long list of circumstantial evidence, of acts, of behavior, of various accounts by people, that all point towards him. And only him. So all of this was faked? Manufactured? The evidence, the eyewitness accounts, his behavior? Absurd.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 02:18:15 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2023, 08:24:18 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2023, 08:57:43 PM »
AND he told Marina that he would see her again on the weekend but that he wouldn't stay Friday since he stayed Thursday.

What's the need to leave the money Friday? He's going to see her Saturday and Sunday. Give her the money then. Discuss what she needs to buy. What's the need for curtain rods? He can get them over the weekend and take them back Monday.

There's a long list of circumstantial evidence, of acts, of behavior, of various accounts by people, that all point towards him. And only him. So all of this was faked? Manufactured? The evidence, the eyewitness accounts, his behavior? Absurd.

So all of this was faked? Manufactured? The evidence, the eyewitness accounts, his behavior? Absurd.

Silly remark. Any piece of circumstantial evidence, no matter how weak or insignificant, can be selectively fitted in a narrative pointing in some pre-determined direction.

An unscheduled trip to Irving, which differs from a hardly existing routine, Oswald allegedly leaving money behind for the kids and taking of his wedding ring all become sinister in a predetermined mind set. It's not the events that become the evidence, it's the interpretation of those events that somehow becomes evidence. Now that's really absurd!