Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do we know anymore at 60 years?  (Read 19252 times)

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: Do we know anymore at 60 years?
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2023, 05:05:48 PM »
Advertisement
My 2-cents worth is that I think most of the visitors to the Sixth Floor Museum know relatively little about the details of the assassination, etc when they begin their experience with the SFM. Contrary to the “opinions” ignorants who Pooh-pooh the museum without exploring it for themselves, the SFM tries to remain neutral. It is a treasure of information that I am very happy exists.

to be fair i think most people in life wont ever have conducted any research , its not for everyone , i get that . and so most people visiting probably will only know what the media has told them . so in that sense i can agree with you .

but when you say the museum remains neutral well i could not disagree more , because i know better .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2023, 05:05:48 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2023, 05:09:48 PM »
I learned something new just this week. While loitering near the Zapruder pedestal a professional tour guide bellowed a solo “New York, New York” in the west shelter, thinking he was in a shower. He then approached the Z-pedestal from the other side of the wall then slapped his hand on the “rock”. He  explained to his flock of 10 or so paying customers, as I paraphrase:

“This is the rock that Mr. Zapruder stood on to take his famous film. But he did not bring his camera to film the motorcade. He was a dress maker working at that brown building (pointing to the DalTex). His plan was to make lots of money by filming, and poaching, Mrs. Kennedy's dress!”

He wasn't joking as far as his followers understood. Did I learn something new? Of course not, but with so many visitors to the plaza and the museum getting this kind of pre-schooling will another 60 years make much difference? Very sad. I too am very thankful for the Sixth Floor Museum.

there are always in all walks of life going to be people after a quick buck . but we can in no way compare them to the brilliant researchers that have given large parts of their lives to get us the information they give us . by the way if my memory serves me zapruder didnt bring his camera but he was advised to go and get it and did .its lucky that he did .

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2023, 05:10:39 PM »
   You need to include the SCIENCE that was used by Knott Labs in order for them to declare that the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE".  And this SCIENTIFIC FINDING was only the 1st step in the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENTIFIC fact Finding mission. Next comes the location(s) of other shooter(s). It's taken 60 yrs for SCIENCE to cancel a Theory. The dam is finally breaking.

of course science is always important . thanks for your reply

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2023, 05:10:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2023, 05:44:19 PM »
Re: It's a blessing-of-sorts that critics boycott the Sixth Floor Museum. Imagine those obnoxious know-it-all blowhards condescendingly "correcting" every display with their web-fueled armchair "expertise", cheap rhetoric and witch-hunt implicating innocents.

Exhibit A:

Why does the Sixth Floor continue hiding their interview of Gordon Arnold (6/6/1989)? Why does the Sixth Floor continue hiding their interview of the Gordon Arnold widow and Son (1/13/2006)? What has the Sixth Floor done with the alleged 11/22/63 Gordon Arnold Movie Camera that was given to the Sixth Floor/Gary Mack by the Arnold Widow and Son on 1/13/06?

Imagine that goose-stepping around the sixth floor. And Fergus denigrating a beloved member of the Museum. And they demand respect.  :D

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2023, 06:40:30 PM »
Re: It's a blessing-of-sorts that critics boycott the Sixth Floor Museum. Imagine those obnoxious know-it-all blowhards condescendingly "correcting" every display with their web-fueled armchair "expertise", cheap rhetoric and witch-hunt implicating innocents.

Exhibit A:

Imagine that goose-stepping around the sixth floor. And Fergus denigrating a beloved member of the Museum. And they demand respect.  :D

The above does Not address any of the Sixth Floor issues I Detailed. No mystery why we got Dodge Ball going on here.
    Anybody wants to plunk their $$ down and visit that "Museum", it's their $$ to spend. It's no different than plunking $$ down to visit the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. Know it or Not, you're voluntarily paying good $$ to be, "taken onna ride".
    I'm not a Groden guy, but he came off very well in that NewsNation JFK Assassination Special.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2023, 06:40:30 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2023, 08:08:29 PM »
why dont you quote from the work of

harold weisberg
sylvia meagher
mary ferrell
robert groden
jim marrs
penn jones
josiah thompson
fletcher prouty
jim garrison
joesph mcbride
mark lane
jim di eugenio
peter dale scott
james douglas

Ralph Cinque would fit nicely into that list.  :D

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2023, 12:34:35 PM »
Uh, heard of the ARRB? Yes, we know a great deal more about the assassination now than we did 60 years ago. The problem is that most of that knowledge refutes the lone-gunman theory, and so WC apologists ignore or deny it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2023, 12:34:35 PM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2023, 02:06:59 PM »
Uh, heard of the ARRB? Yes, we know a great deal more about the assassination now than we did 60 years ago. The problem is that most of that knowledge refutes the lone-gunman theory, and so WC apologists ignore or deny it.

Really? Interesting. Be specific and lose your renowned bias. What in the ARRB refutes the WC conclusion? Specificity, not conspiracy BS.